We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Elise:

This is just like with Xiang Liu's ending with all of us feeling sad and crying :'( 

nathsketch:

We always choose the worst dramas y'all.

Who asked for this? 

I don't want this!!!

Niki Demonix:

Serving drinks

She's the one holding the glass. Is his hands broken so he can't hold the glass himself? It's like a mother feeding a bottle of milk to her infant.

nathsketch:

I saw several accounts posting this. Ugh.

Elise:

She's the one holding the glass. Is his hands broken so he can't hold the glass himself? It's like a mother feeding a bottle of milk to her infant.

He was cooking and his hands were...busy.....

But she still looks at him like:

Niki Demonix:

She's a little

sjko01:

She's a little

Hahahaha ?

Nooo.. AJtL has BE? I am on Ep 12 now. Should I just drop it now or is it a good kind of BE? I don‘t mind BE if the road there make sense and the story good though ? Pls advice before I waste my time further

Friends how are you?? are you ready for winter holidays?

HeadInTheClouds:

Who asked for this? 

I don't want this!!!

I was checking the notes on Tumblr for the AJTL gifs I made. Why did I do that?!! I got spoiled a bit in the notes too T_T

luv2bafangurl:

Nooo.. AJtL has BE? I am on Ep 12 now. Should I just drop it now or is it a good kind of BE? I don‘t mind BE if the road there make sense and the story good though ? Pls advice before I waste my time further

I hope it's a good kind of BE. No idea if everybody dies but if they do, I'm hoping it makes sense why.

insideout91:

From Erica ))) 

His pups are adorable ?

Niki Demonix:

I'm cackling with this gif

Make it stop lmao helppppp

insideout91:

From Erica ))) 

Xiao Dai is legit passed out hahahaha

Well, they both are lol

nathsketch:

I'm cackling with this gif

Make it stop lmao helppppp

It's staring right into your soul doesn't it? xD