We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I had just found the link lmao

This will never not be funny:

Do you guys think we need therapy? Cause now we are all over XL's blankie!

Niki Demonix:

I think we are all past that point.

nathsketch:

I think we are all past that point.

Well in the great words of Phantom of the Opera....

Kokuto:

From Elise, our GiF Goddess!

oHMyfG eheheheh I was enlightened too. There is only one answer look at how she swoon from happiness that’s smirking is def an approval 

Niki Demonix:

The Sanity and Shame Train had departed the station 700 pages ago. Too late to hop on. And the Therapy Train is refusing to make a stop here. You're on your own, ladies! :-)

Although sanity and shame in exchange for Xiang Liu is more than a fair trade ;-)

HeadInTheClouds:

The Sanity and Shame Train had departed the station 700 pages ago. Too late to hop on. And the Therapy Train is refusing to make a stop here. You're on your own, ladies! :-)

Although sanity and shame in exchange for Xiang Liu is more than a fair trade ;-)

ALL TOGETHER  NOW...SING IT!

Niki Demonix:

ALL TOGETHER  NOW...SING IT!

HeadInTheClouds:

How did I end up like this?

.....I was a quiet girl in my own corner, then I stumbled upon a drama called LYF. got captivated by one white haired hottie

.....now look at my life! I type things without scheme

WHO AM I??????????

Kikinaki:

.....I was a quiet girl in my own corner, then I stumbled upon a drama called LYF. got captivated by one white haired hottie

WHO AM I??????????

*Shame 

Kikinaki:

WHO AM I??????????

Now you are.....

HeadInTheClouds:

I'm totally on the Happy Train!

Kikinaki:

WHO AM I??????????

Who do you want to be? ;p

Kokuto:

I'm totally on the Happy Train!

Am I seeing things or one of the dogs is like a monkey?