We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 ErickaRamirez:

I know Chingu. Manifesting ????

Dreaming is free, right? ??

insideout91:

That ending nothing compared to XL ending! So no worry ))) 

I’m also not that attached to any of the characters. I really like GZY, so hopefully nothing too severe in store for him. Other than that,  it’s really refreshing to watch a drama like a normal person  ? 

nathsketch:

Dreaming is free, right? ??

Yes, it is ??

nathsketch:

I’m also not that attached to any of the characters. I really like GZY, so hopefully nothing too severe in store for him. Other than that,  it’s really refreshing to watch a drama like a normal person  ? 

???. I like Gong Zi Yu, Yun Weishan and Gong Zi Shang

I'm on bad team I like Yuan Zhi the most ??? my cutie pie psycho?

insideout91:

No way Jose.?? Those two brothers ?

ErickaRamirez:

No way Jose.?? Those two brothers ?

Yes I'm sorry, they were only one I feel entertaining to watch ??? if something entertaining me I love it , that's it ?????

insideout91:

Yes I'm sorry, they were only one I feel entertaining to watch ??? if something entertaining me I love it , that's it ?????

In Colombia we have a saying entre gustos no hay disgustos, so it doesn’t matter. Every person has their own preferences and that’s ok

ErickaRamirez:

???. I like Gong Zi Yu, Yun Weishan and Gong Zi Shang

I love those 3. Zi Shang is basically me lololol

https://x.com/putao6688/status/1703226159952253396?s=20

I mean just looks at him! ??

I think from all cast he gain the most, he was like nobody yesterday and it hos first role ))

ErickaRamirez:

In Colombia we have a saying entre gustos no hay disgustos, so it doesn’t matter. Every person has their own preferences and that’s ok

I love it !!

insideout91:

That little poison baby drives me so mad. But I understand the appeal. Even if he makes me want to bish slap him hahahah

nathsketch:

I love those 3. Zi Shang is basically me lololol

She is hilarious. Every scene with her is ?????????

nathsketch:

That little poison baby drives me so mad. But I understand the appeal. Even if he makes me want to bish slap him hahahah

You know he was that bad that is good ?

He reminds me Xue Yan from Untamed of someone watched, that one was real PSYCHO but entertaining and very fun to watch))

nathsketch:

That little poison baby drives me so mad. But I understand the appeal. Even if he makes me want to bish slap him hahahah

I’ll join you chingu ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️