Imagine real TJC secretly registered on MDL to read some feedback ?? and write comments about XL ?

insideout91:

Hahaha 

It's better then nothing!! ??

Maybe it's TJC secretly create YouTube channel ??

I legit went pale. I have low blood pressure, can't be getting spooked like that lmao

Hahaha yes, better than nothing. Living on crumbs, that's my daily routine ?

insideout91:

Imagine real TJC secretly registered on MDL to read some feedback ?? and write comments about XL ?

We need to make our thoughts clearer. No room for misunderstandings.

insideout91:

I don't know how I would feel about that . . .

nathsketch:

We need to make our thoughts clearer. No room for misunderstandings.

I think this lags is doing something to our brains ??

exol_evanism:

Very clever

Hahah thank you ?

No, but this one (I even managed to recruit another XL soldier lol):

Niki, our newest member: "Great... Now I am confused af & I can't even decide if I want the FL to end up with Tushan Jing or Xiang Liu... just hit me with a loaf of bread please..."

Me, the clown: "Can it be a baguette, mademoiselle? You need to feel our pain ?"

When I see people fell for XL I want to warn them to run away but same time made them suffer with us????

insideout91:

When I see people fell for XL I want to warn them to run away but same time made them suffer with us????

We're in this together

exol_evanism:

We're in this together

I swear, we all need to meet in person one day for a group hug.

nathsketch:

I swear, we all need to meet in person one day for a group hug. 

?????. For now just virtual hugs and emotional support 

ErickaRamirez:

?????. For now just virtual hugs and emotional support 

Yes ???

nathsketch:

Yes ???

??

nathsketch:

? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? WHAT COULDN'T WE BE ABLE TO PREDICT? ?

https://twitter.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1700859923746468057?t=hOHxzl8ZQpG399egOAH5GA&s=19

It better be something incredibly amazing for Xiang Liu that we never could've seen coming 

some fresh scenes that people wouldn't be able to predict???? Maybe Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao getting a happy ending together in their next life? now that would be a plot twist

I hope those fresh scenes are with Xiang Liu. they can't add the intimate moments from the novel due to censorship so hopefully the new scenes with him will be just as sweet