ErickaRamirez:

Yes, but I read so many comments that the ending was really disappointing 🥹

I won't be able to binge-watch. It'll have to be at a snail's pace :((((( I read some of the comments too. Disappointing endings... nothing new apparently *sighs*

nathsketch:

I won't be able to binge-watch. It'll have to be at a snail's pace :((((( I read some of the comments too. Disappointing endings... nothing new apparently *sighs*

I wasn’t expecting that because up to episode 17 was really good but I guess writers love those kind of endings. Last Sunday I finished a weekend drama the real has come and it was a really good drama up to episode 32 but then the writer started taking drugs and maybe those brownies and messed it up completely 

ErickaRamirez:

I wasn’t expecting that because up to episode 17 was really good but I guess writers love those kind of endings. Last Sunday I finished a weekend drama the real has come and it was a really good drama up to episode 32 but then the writer started taking drugs and maybe those brownies and messed it up completely 

Yikes. We need to keep our expectations to a minimum

ErickaRamirez:

NO brownies in the Writer's Room!!!

Whew!  Watched them all.  So much singing!  Not sure I like those duets on the variety shows.  He's clearly holding back.  But he has such a lovely versatile voice.  He really can sing anything.

Kokuto:

NO brownies in the Writer's Room!!!

😂😂😂. This dammed Korean writer had to eat so many of those brownies to come up with so much crap for the last 18 episodes of that drama 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣💩

Kokuto:

Whew!  Watched them all.  So much singing!  Not sure I like those duets on the variety shows.  He's clearly holding back.  But he has such a lovely versatile voice.  He really can sing anything.

He truly is a chameleon. His voice is different in every performance 

ErickaRamirez:

😂😂😂. This dammed Korean writer had to eat so many of those brownies to come up with so much crap for the last 18 episodes of that drama 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣💩

Uhn oh.  Not good.

Tan Jian Ci having too much fun taking an internet MBTI test.

https://youtu.be/XWOmUGPReNA?si=Ayuq-kb9CiczI0Ln

He ended up with INFJ-T personality.  Which apparently is pretty rare ... and shared with .... Benedict Cumberbatch.  LOL!  Nathsketch definitely has a type.

But I'm not sure his staff agrees with his test result.

Kokuto:

Uhn oh.  Not good.

Not at all. The only reason that I watched the rest is because I invested 16 weekends watching the first 32 episodes 

Kokuto:

Tan Jian Ci having too much fun taking an internet MBTI test.

https://youtu.be/XWOmUGPReNA?si=Ayuq-kb9CiczI0Ln

He ended up with INFJ-T personality.  Which apparently is pretty rare ... and shared with .... Benedict Cumberbatch.  LOL!  Nathsketch definitely has a type.

But I'm not sure his staff agrees with his test result.

This one really needs subtitles!!! It's too funny, I want to know what's he laughing at hahah

You're jokingggg, really? I know nothing of those personality types. Where did you see this? It's spooky, what's the chance of that happening??

ErickaRamirez:

https://youtu.be/U2Khte--oNk?si=6ontTJFP0bmK4PzV

This one is very long! I don't remember if I've already watched it or not :'P

The first performance was posted here but it’s my first time seeing the second one