Oh no.  I keep getting distracted and now there's MORE!

Kokuto:

Oh no.  I keep getting distracted and now there's MORE!

I CANNOT WORK!! I have deadlines and I can't afford this much procrastination LOLOLOLOL

ErickaRamirez:

https://youtu.be/7G18oV5iH0A?si=czsQCJ9azN-X9c77

I haven't seen that one.  Interesting.

I need more than 24 hours in a day

nathsketch:

I CANNOT WORK!! I have deadlines and I can't afford this much procrastination LOLOLOLOL

Sorry Kokuto, I’ll try to not distract you anymore ??

ErickaRamirez:

??. Did you see that they released all the episodes of my journey to you?

Really???

nathsketch:

Really???

Yes, but I read so many comments that the ending was really disappointing ?

Kokuto:

I haven't seen that one.  Interesting.

From the long list that I sent you I only watched 2 before. The rest ones are new for me 

nathsketch:

ErickaRamirez:

Sorry Kokuto, I’ll try to not distract you anymore ??

It's ok.  I'm just explaining when I disappear.  ;p   I don't have any deadlines, unlike poor Nathsketch.  :(

Kokuto:

It's ok.  I'm just explaining when I disappear.  ;p   I don't have any deadlines, unlike poor Nathsketch.  :(

Sorry Erica. ??, I replied to the wrong person ???, but thank goodness her deadlines are for next month ?

ErickaRamirez:

Sorry Erica. ??, I replied to the wrong person ???, but thank goodness her deadlines are for next month ?

Hahahah next month is in two weeks ?

I'm just saving everything so I can organize them on the document I'm putting together. It'll be easier for us to find them later on

nathsketch:

I'm just saving everything so I can organize them on the document I'm putting together. It'll be easier for us to find them later on 

Maybe from now on we should start labeling every video as well