We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

It’s all so absurd. But sure, people do like to show their ugly side behind a screen. Those beauty standards are also ludicrous and  usually unattainable.

It's not only Korea, just watch all bulling for c actor actress? it's just next level , when they paid money for other people bulling them, edited photos, created rumors from zero and make everything that this blow up , people seriously scares me ??

insideout91:

but its all low budget dramas)) its almost same level as mini dramas now)) except Fall in Love I dont consider as good kisses scenes for me hah

I don’t think eternal love and the eternal love were low budget dramas. And I like their second kiss at the terrace https://youtu.be/Spt1Qpnsv0I?si=sSLk1Ow1DMyyVMcj

nathsketch:

Hahaha I’d never try to steal their places. What I would love, however, is to help take care of them. :)

Nice comeback comment ??????

ErickaRamirez:

I don’t think eternal love and the eternal love were low budget dramas. And I like their second kiss at the terrace https://youtu.be/Spt1Qpnsv0I?si=sSLk1Ow1DMyyVMcj

Oh yep ! I thought about other Eternal love, about girl who enter other girl body ???

insideout91:

It's not only Korea, just watch all bulling for c actor actress? it's just next level , when they paid money for other people bulling them, edited photos, created rumors from zero and make everything that this blow up , people seriously scares me ??

But in Korea is more predominant and it’s were emerging have seen more suicides in that circle. I’m 2020 tiger were 3 suicides of actors, singers in less than 3 months 

insideout91:

Hehe everyone watching MJTY!!

Where my Love me Love my Voice??!! 

I need some positivity!???? 

LMLMV will be a life saver. But oh sheesh, just the other day I was watching that glass scene on repeat like a pathetic loser ahahahahaha

It’s sad. ??

nathsketch:

I’m here! I’m starting episode 19 of MJTY now. I’m so behind ?

You are not that far. Im

On episode 22 and so many unexpected things had happened 

ErickaRamirez:

But in Korea is more predominant and it’s were emerging have seen more suicides in that circle. I’m 2020 tiger were 3 suicides of actors, singers in less than 3 months 

I was intro kdramas and kpop from 2009 ?? I know about all suicide, I think it's more about Korean and Japan mentality 

People killing themselves there a lot compare to others countries..

ErickaRamirez:

Nice comeback comment ??????

I’m just saying what’s in my heart ?

nathsketch:

LMLMV will be a life saver. But oh sheesh, just the other day I was watching that glass scene on repeat like a pathetic loser ahahahahaha

It’s sad. ??

It's okay!!! I watch some TJC video every evening to help me with stress and anxiety ? he really has that healing positive effect!

nathsketch:

I’m just saying what’s in my heart ?

I know Chingu. Manifesting ????

ErickaRamirez:

You are not that far. Im

On episode 22 and so many unexpected things had happened 

I’m liking this drama very much, so even with all those scary comments about the ending, I still think I’ll enjoy it  (I hope!)

insideout91:

It's okay!!! I watch some TJC video every evening to help me with stress and anxiety ? he really has that healing positive effect!

Those videos increase life expectancy by 5 years. If the video has more than 30 minutes, it increases it by 7-10 years ?

nathsketch:

I’m liking this drama very much, so even with all those scary comments about the ending, I still think I’ll enjoy it  (I hope!)

Up to  where I’m right now, for me it’s really good and the cinematography is breathtaking 

nathsketch:

That ending nothing compared to XL ending! So no worry )))