We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

Yoooo, but that girl gave me a fright ? what’s that sorcery? 

So imagine you’re on your way to work, waiting for the subway and there’s a Xiang Liu popping up out of nowhere… “sorry boss, I won’t be coming in today because I’m currently busy being deceased”. “Okay then, hope you feel better soon.”

She scared me too ??

nathsketch:

Yoooo, but that girl gave me a fright ? what’s that sorcery? 

So imagine you’re on your way to work, waiting for the subway and there’s a Xiang Liu popping up out of nowhere… “sorry boss, I won’t be coming in today because I’m currently busy being deceased”. “Okay then, hope you feel better soon.”

Hahahah yeeees and their costumes and wigs look so good ??

nathsketch:

This is perfection ahahah

She is amazing. This is my first time seeing her

insideout91:

I need him in costume drama!! He so perfect for it , he looks so good in Long Ballad and LLTG ?

He really looks gorgeous in everything even with just the shorts and a plain tshirt in nothing but you

ErickaRamirez:

He really looks gorgeous in everything even with just the shorts and a plain tshirt in nothing but you

Of course! But I just love long hair and costumes ❤️

insideout91:

Of course! But I just love long hair and costumes ❤️

https://youtube.com/shorts/MhW3aIzCdJw?si=2hDzZjoBLKp-_Agq

insideout91:

https://x.com/red_bean_noob/status/1703274247169446363?s=20

I will imagine it’s my hand ??

The only bad thing about it is wearing that blindfold.  You want to PRETEND to blind so you can actually stare at that adorable face!

nathsketch:

I’m also not that attached to any of the characters. I really like GZY, so hopefully nothing too severe in store for him. Other than that,  it’s really refreshing to watch a drama like a normal person  ? 

LOL!  I think I've forgotten how.

nathsketch:

That little poison baby drives me so mad. But I understand the appeal. Even if he makes me want to bish slap him hahahah

I've seen a few pics and videos of the actor getting mobbed, like in lobbies and stuff.  Poor guy.  I think in one, he's like, "I don't have a bodyguard.  I've just done one show!"  Hopefully he's got enough money now to hire at least a couple.  Cause it looked scary and he did look a little scared.

I don't know why his agency or the studio didn't hire someone to help him out.

insideout91:

Yes I'm sorry, they were only one I feel entertaining to watch ??? if something entertaining me I love it , that's it ?????

That's me.  I gravitate toward the ones who are entertaining.

Or who drag me into their emotional vortex.

Or are breath taking.

Or all of the above.  Oh, hello, XL!

nathsketch:

LMLMV will be a life saver. But oh sheesh, just the other day I was watching that glass scene on repeat like a pathetic loser ahahahahaha

It’s sad. ??

Uhnnn, raises my pathetic loser hand.

insideout91:

It's okay!!! I watch some TJC video every evening to help me with stress and anxiety ? he really has that healing positive effect!

Seriously.  Is it worth getting up, if you don't see at least one Tan Jian Ci video?

nathsketch:

Those videos increase life expectancy by 5 years. If the video has more than 30 minutes, it increases it by 7-10 years ?

Imma gonna live forever!

Kokuto:

That's me.  I gravitate toward the ones who are entertaining.

Or who drag me into their emotional vortex.

Or are breath taking.

Or all of the above.  Oh, hello, XL!

Xl gave us ALL

you like hot bad boy? there is dangerous vampire XL

you like cold tsundere? there also lonely handsome XL who silently protect FL 

you like playboys? or green flags? FFB waiting for you 

you like tragic misunderstood hero? just wait a bit, there are 1000 arrows on their way ?  

insideout91:

Can actors use same enthusiasm in kissing scenes in normal dramas, as they used in mini dramas ?? for example BFTB... just imagine it there☠️?   hahah even MJTY there only 1 short kiss scene for whole drama! 

I read somewhere that the censors aren't as strict with the mini-dramas (short length dramas), though that may change, and that's why there's alot more ... enthusiasm and skin shown and outrageous situations.

ErickaRamirez:

I have watched Chinese dramas with awesome kisses like here we meet again, love between fairy and devil, my little happiness, love is sweet, sunshine of my life, romance of the little forest, dine with love, you are my glory and some others but it isn’t pretty common 

That was one thing I was surprised at when I started watching CDramas.  The really bad kissing.  O_O  But, OTOH, the sexual tension in some scenes from the slightest touch or look is ramped up to Victorian level steamy!

ErickaRamirez:

Yes, historical dramas with great kisses: love by hypnotic, eternal love, the eternal love (the 3 seasons), decreed by faith, unique lady (the 3 seasons) and fall in love (the one with Oliver). 

I forgot to mention before lighter and princess

OMG.  DECREED BY FATE!  I love that show.  It's one of my favorites.  I rewatch the clip show all the time, especially if I'm down.  It's fluffy fun, I love the lead actress, and I still LMAO at some scenes, but holy cow is Li Jiu Lin hot in it.  And a good kisser.  That flower kiss.  wow.  I was wondering if it was C Drama trope, but I haven't seen it elsewhere.  It's too bad they don't appear on moving on to a sequel after that cliff hanger ending.  Sadly, Li Jiu Lin seems to have bad luck with his dramas.  He's got several in limbo for some reason.  So, I'm waiting for something new.

insideout91:

Xl gave us ALL

you like hot bad boy? there is dangerous vampire XL

you like cold tsundere? there also lonely handsome XL who silently protect FL 

you like playboys? or green flags? FFB waiting for you 

you like tragic misunderstood hero? just wait a bit, there are 1000 arrows on their way ?  

LOL! I shouldn't laugh, but your last line had me rolling.

But YES.  LYF delivers on all counts with XL / FFB.