We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 ErickaRamirez:

They approved Tan’s picture??

Yes!!!

nathsketch:

Yes!!! 

Yessssss 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💜💜💜🤗🤗🤗

nathsketch:

Ooof imagine 3/5 days without power!! 

It was hard because you know that he heat in south Florida is really high and the humidity 🥵🥵🥵

ErickaRamirez:

It was hard because you know that he heat in south Florida is really high and the humidity 🥵🥵🥵

Oh the horror 😭 I can't handle too much heat

nathsketch:

It was hard specially with two kids 😭

ErickaRamirez:

Yessssss 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💜💜💜🤗🤗🤗

I said to myself: IMMA GET IT.

And I got it. 😹

nathsketch:

I just checked the picture 💕💕💕💕💕

ErickaRamirez:

I just checked the picture 💕💕💕💕💕

That was a good one. Then again, the model is always good, so even a 1948 Polaroid would take a perfect picture.

nathsketch:

That was a good one. Then again, the model is always good, so even a 1948 Polaroid would take a perfect picture.

😂😂😂😂

ErickaRamirez:

????

This picture is a 1000 times better than the other one 

I literally went looking for some TJC thing on twitter, and lost HOURS.  It's a illness.

Kokuto:

I literally went looking for some TJC thing on twitter, and lost HOURS.  It's a illness.

😂😂😂😂. 

ErickaRamirez:

Again I had to reply here because I can’t on the original. I’m glad that you enjoyed it. When that video appeared on YouTube a immediately thought of you Kokuto 

Thank you!  I love it!

Kokuto:

Thank you!  I love it!

You are welcome 💗

ErickaRamirez:

🥵🥵. Thank goodness that here in Georgia we don’t have that problem. When the power is out is only for a couple of seconds. When I was living in south Florida I had to live without power for 3/5 days in the middle of the summer after a hurricane 

Yep.  Except for storms where falling trees knock out random power lines, our grid is pretty good.  I don't recall ever having rolling black outs or non-accident related outages.  Everyone runs their air conditioners all the time in the summer, so they have the grid set up for that sort of power usage.

That said.  I think my air conditioner died.  sigh.  Fortunately, the weather is in the 80s, and it's actually cool at night, so I might get by with fans and not have to fix it this season.  Keeping my fingers crossed.