HeadInTheClouds:

It's an open ending. Definitely not like LYF, but it's not a happy ending either. It leans towards melancholy and wisfulness. 

It's based on a novel by the same author as Sha Po Lan, TJC's BL drama. 

One more cute gif 

...... That's how the ending goes? Thanks for letting me know. I think I'll pass.

Elise:
...... That's how the ending goes? Thanks for letting me know. I think I'll pass.

We've had enough of that nonsense :/

HeadInTheClouds:

Is this the one where one of the fan yelled out for him to "shoot at my face" with that implications?  the minute that he understood the double meaning, he got so embarrassed, probably wishing he could escape from all the "crazies" that were screaming at him. Lol.

Yes! That's the one. LOL poor baby.

But it's on him though. And he's not helping the situation :P

Elise:

The chemistry btw these two guys is the only thing that’s worth watching tbh. Super good!

luv2bafangurl:
The c-actors and actresses must keep their nose clean and their image as white as snow at all time and control their fans or risk the c-netizen and/or gov wrath and lose their career. Once their image is destroyed, they won’t get any new project as no one want to finance/bet on a dead horse, because although those actors may still have many loyal fans the public opinion (possible backlash on the project for casting this actor) weights more while gov permanent bann is the nail on the coffin on their career. The ones getting soft ban are the lucky ones.

This is legitimately scary. Really spooky stuff. I pray nothing of the sort ever happens to Tan. Never.

Elise:

That's understandable. At least Sha Po Lan has a genuine happy ending. If we ever get to see it :-(.

nathsketch:

Yes! That's the one. LOL poor baby.

But it's on him though. And he's not helping the situation :P

Hey, now! That's victim blamey.  It's not his fault that he has a deal with a bunch of lecherous, shamless women. He should be able to wear as little as he likes without being objectified, Thank you very much. 

Shhh! He knows what's he doing, and we want him to continue doing it :-).

HeadInTheClouds:

Hey, now! That's victim blamey.  It's not his fault that he has a deal with a bunch of lecherous, shamless women. He should be able to wear as little as he likes without being objectified, Thank you very much. 

Shhh! He knows what's he doing, and we want him to continue doing it :-).

Ahahahahahahaha may he continue to do as he pleases :P

Ost for Love me, love my voice looks already so beautiful just an extract each songs i’m dying https://youtu.be/JWUnCh8upYA?si=VngxC6RPudHJOalI 

Elise:

some fresh scenes that people wouldn't be able to predict???? Maybe Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao getting a happy ending together in their next life? now that would be a plot twist

I hope those fresh scenes are with Xiang Liu. they can't add the intimate moments from the novel due to censorship so hopefully the new scenes with him will be just as sweet 

LOLOL. I was looking through the old pages since I wanted to gif this one TJC shoot and I saw one of my old posts from September.

I was so optimistic back then lmao. Now I'm a salty and bitter person :)

Emojis still show up in the old posts:

Anyone know what happened to Thuchen? She hasn't been online in a while :/

Elise:

Emojis still show up in the old posts:

Anyone know what happened to Thuchen? She hasn't been online in a while :/

No not really. Imagine also hasn’t showed up for over 20 days.

Hope they’re okay and just busy with life :(

Badgal1995:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo myyyyyyyyy fuckkkkkkk innnnnnnnngggggggg goooooooo ooooooo shhhhh ?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJ36Rdxt/

I finally found the video I wanted to gif. I forgot this has text on it and it's vertical. I can't gif this T_T

nathsketch:

No not really. Imagine also hasn’t showed up for over 20 days.

Hope they’re okay and just busy with life :(

Yes, hopefully they're fine...

Elise:

I finally found the video I wanted to gif. I forgot this has text on it and it's vertical. I can't gif this T_T

Oh noes. That would have been stunning u_u