We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

Just looked her up and she’s 35. Freaking 35! And so beautiful! Please why can’t they cast these grown up women who know what they’re doing but instead keep insisting on putting the young ones on our screens? 

It's really sad isn't it? All these mature amazing actresses out there, and we're still getting these girls who know nothing!

And what pisses me off is the awful female characters that are written....... they're either annoying, have no brains or simply just there to fulfil the male lead's role

We need seasoned actresses please 

Kikinaki:

It's really sad isn't it? All these mature amazing actresses out there, and we're still getting these girls who know nothing!

And what pisses me off is the awful female characters that are written....... they're either annoying, have no brains or simply just there to fulfil the male lead's role

We need seasoned actresses please 

Yes! That sums it up.

They put them girlies on these roles just to be calling Tan an uncle? No thanks. 

nathsketch:

Just looked her up and she’s 35. Freaking 35! And so beautiful! Please why can’t they cast these grown up women who know what they’re doing but instead keep insisting on putting the young ones on our screens? 

Oh.  She's older than Tan too.  AWESOME.

But yes.  Ni Ni is on the screen and you just can't look away.  I'm afraid my eyeballs would be popping out of my head trying to look at her and Tan Jian Ci.

Kikinaki:

I need novel recommendations guys

I'm done reading what I have

Don't look at me.  I'm in a reading drought.  And the next thing I'm reading is Lost You Forever.  Maybe that's why I'm in a drought.  Just can't start LYF the novel.  I think Red Rising  series by Pierce Brown was the last thing I read that really grabbed me.

What are some of your favorite books?  Maybe I recommend something.

Kokuto:

Oh.  She's older than Tan too.  AWESOME.

But yes.  Ni Ni is on the screen and you just can't look away.  I'm afraid my eyeballs would be popping out of my head trying to look at her and Tan Jian Ci.

Yeah it would be too good to be true. 

Better resign myself with him dying. Lmao

nathsketch:

Yeah it would be too good to be true. 

Better resign myself with him dying. Lmao

OMG.  Don't you even.  Poor Tan Jian Ci and his roles.

But something I've been wondering about ... I haven't watched enough C Dramas, but I do notice they remake a bunch of them.  Is there something they could remake that has a role that Tan Jian Ci could shine in?  Or that you just want to see his take on?

I just clicked on a cursed link and the first thing I heard was the meow >:(

Is this a declaration of war? They’re trying to rile me up, for real hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

nathsketch:
I just clicked on a cursed link and the first thing I heard was the meow >:(

Is this a declaration of war? They’re trying to rile me up, for real hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jingers.  They are everywhere. ;p

Kokuto:

OMG.  Don't you even.  Poor Tan Jian Ci and his roles.

But something I've been wondering about ... I haven't watched enough C Dramas, but I do notice they remake a bunch of them.  Is there something they could remake that has a role that Tan Jian Ci could shine in?  Or that you just want to see his take on?

Ah, yes. Let me check my notes. Just a second hah

Kokuto:

Jingers.  They are everywhere. ;p

Imagine putting the meow on the scene with him and the thousands of arrows lmao 

The end of my existence hahaha

nathsketch:

Imagine putting the meow on the scene with him and the thousands of arrows lmao 

The end of my existence hahaha

The end of SOMEONE's existence.  grrrrrrrrrrr

nathsketch:

Ah, yes. Let me check my notes. Just a second hah

Ok, so definitely A Lifetime Love. That’s very unlikely to happen considering the connection with LYF but just a conjecture.

Only cdramas? A Sandman adaptation would be wicked!! Imagine him as Dream \O/

nathsketch:

Only cdramas? A Sandman adaptation would be wicked!! Imagine him as Dream \O/

I looooove Tom Sturridge as Dream!! Would love to see TJC take on roles like that

sjko01:

I looooove Tom Sturridge as Dream!! Would love to see TJC take on roles like that

Honestly, he would break Weibo hahahaha