Badgal1995:

You’re an diehard no doubt we know that. I’m frivolous, one crush is not enough bahaha :):)

Heh I used to have multiple crushes too. Can’t even remember their names anymore hohohoho

Badgal1995:
I think no one is spared nor safe from antis more you’re popular the more you get. Recently I learned that Xu Kai also suffered body shaming criticism.

This clips mentioned some examples of actors/actresses who had body shaming (being fat more specifically) and Xu Kai was the first one to be mentioned. Yang Zi was also included in this. 

5 Chinese Actors Who Got Fat-Shamed By Chinese Netizens (youtube.com) 

H19279:

I also have random taste. For example many actors who are regarded as most good looking ones such as Henry Cavill, Brad Pitt, Huyn Bin, Xiao Zhan are not in my favorite list in term of beauty. Normally, I observe the whole face, their facial expression to have my own feeling. 

Yes I see, I see not my favourite though but as an actors I’m fine with them. 

nathsketch:

Heh I used to have multiple crushes too. Can’t even remember their names anymore hohohoho

Lmfaooooo rip they were wipe off you’re fully a goner 

H19279:

This clips mentioned some examples of actors/actresses who had body shaming (being fat more specifically) and Xu Kai was the first one to be mentioned. Yang Zi was also included in this. 

Sad yeah I remember it, we talked about it on the SF6 page.

H19279:

I also have random taste. For example many actors who are regarded as most good looking ones such as Henry Cavill, Brad Pitt, Huyn Bin, Xiao Zhan are not in my favorite list in term of beauty. Normally, I observe the whole face, their facial expression to have my own feeling. 

Random is an understatement. My tastes are all over the place. First there was Benicio Del Toro, then Benedict Cumberbatch, and now Tan. They have no similarities whatsoever except for being outstanding actors. And they often play moody, dark characters.

If someone can find another common denominator, please feel free to share. 

:D

H19279:

Not my man Yin Zheng. I got a bit blindsided by his performance in Winter Begonia, not gonna lie hahaha. He was so chubby but so cute, welp.

Wait, what is the ideal weight for them, then? 40kg? Less?

Physical good look is only one factor that goes towards someone's attractiveness. Being physically good-looking will help your attractiveness quotient, but you don't need to be extraordinary. There are many instances where a person is 10/10 on my scale of good-looking, but I feel very meh! about them. I can enjoy looking at them but have no desire to watch them long-term or find out anything else about them. And then some people are decided "average", but I find them utterly compelling and sexy. With actors, it's usually from the role that they play and their ability to capture that character. 

I don't know if any of you ladies here have watched Kdrama, Heartless City. The lead actor Jung Kyung Ho's look is not my "ideal",  but as Baksa (the main character in Heartless City) he was hot. Subsequent works cemented his talent to me and while I never found him as sexy as Baksa again (Baksa is just sexy, OK :-)), I watch his shows and think he's attractive in his own way. Whereas Lee Min Ho, does absolutely nothing for me.

We all have different tastes and as long as we are not being cruel to people over things that they have no control over (it's genetic, there's not much that they could do) politely expressing our preferences and opinions are fine. Just don't go onto their social media page or tag them in your comments about how they don't meet your standards. That's crazy behaviour.

nathsketch:

Random is an understatement. My tastes are all over the place. First there was Benicio Del Toro, then Benedict Cumberbatch, and now Tan. They have no similarities whatsoever except for being outstanding actors. And they often play moody, dark characters.

If someone can find another common denominator, please feel free to share. 

:D

I think Christian Bale is in the same category. He is very versaltile and I also admire his sacrifice (physical body condition) to meet the requirement for the characters that he potrays. How could he abuse his own body as such. 

I also like Ralph Fiennes for his potray in Wurthering Height (Heathcliff), Schindler's list and The English patient. 

In general, I had more crush on anti heros. :))

nathsketch:

It’s funny because most of the ones that the industry considers beautiful are so meh for me. But then I look at Tan and it’s like, damn. So I can’t relate to this conversation at all :D

There is nothing more sexy than a man's beautiful eyes, and there's no doubt that Tan has a pair of the most beautiful ones in c-entertainment.  Then comes the smirks....and man who can smirk like Tan is all the heart palpitations I need. hahahaha.... only my secret BF, Xu Kai, can compare. hahahahaha.

H19279:

Xu Kai is tall and built...so on camera he may look heavier....he can never win...he was called fat in Ancient Love Poetry but to skinny in His and Her Husband, so he now he has his abs back and is still super skinny, I feel for him. 

H19279:

I think Christian Bale is in the same category. He is very versaltile and I also admire his sacrifice (physical body condition) to meet the requirement for the characters that he potrays. How could he abuse his own body as such. 

I also like Ralph Fiennes for his potray in Wurthering Height (Heathcliff), Schindler's list and The English patient. 

In general, I had more crush on anti heros. :))

Omg I forgot the Bale!! Agreed, the ones who are so committed to his craft. Ralph Fiennes, hmmmm :3

I also forgot about Tom Hardy. 

Who also loves dogs. Is it a dog thing? Maybe it’s the dogs. Or maybe it’s the method acting. Or the grunts. Or all of the above. Ahahahahahah

Anti heroes for the win!

Apparently, March 20th is the day that Tan Jian Ci gave his fans the name Xiao Hu Tous, so happy birthday fans!

https://x.com/Elyne_ws/status/1770260630219456971?s=20

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=738554994104&set=g.807434947498079

And one of Tan's endorsements is even celebrating by holding a drawing for Tan Jian Ci goodies -- get a ticket on weibo if you do some activities.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10161265777430768&set=g.807434947498079

https://weibo.com/6361166326/5013760586810802?fbclid=IwAR0-F4QqBQxHnmbTyagTvvLVSktgyMUPrWxwiM0wm2qhI8msnUlxCfsRRgQ

I haven't seen this anywhere else, but apparently the next Valentino product  endorsement is ... fragrance!  And in green.

So, fragrance fiends ... does Valentino pass your standards?

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1770343684610916666?s=20

Kokuto:

I haven't seen this anywhere else, but apparently the next Valentino product  endorsement is ... fragrance!  And in green.

So, fragrance fiends ... does Valentino pass your standards?

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1770343684610916666?s=20

I wonder if it's for St Patrick's day?

plor20:

I wonder if it's for St Patrick's day?

Is that celebrated in China?  I don't know.  Maybe spring?  But they've given him different colors for each appearance.