So, Tan Jian Ci dropped this in his supertopic on weibo.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=738568127784&set=g.807434947498079

It's his birthday wishes to XTH!  3/20 being the naming birthday for XTH.  How sweet!

Kokuto:

I haven't seen this anywhere else, but apparently the next Valentino product  endorsement is ... fragrance!  And in green.

So, fragrance fiends ... does Valentino pass your standards?

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1770343684610916666?s=20

This is Valentino's Born In Roma Uomo Green Stravaganza (I think it's the cologne). I haven't tried this but next time I see it I'll test it out and report back. ;)  Apparently, it's a new release in Valentino's Born In Roma line and someone online called it the most useless fragrance of this year lolol.

I've just now come to realize I have no fragrances by Valentino.

atmospheres:

This is Valentino's Born In Roma Uomo Green Stravaganza (I think it's the cologne). I haven't tried this but next time I see it I'll test it out and report back. ;)  Apparently, it's a new release in Valentino's Born In Roma line and someone online called it the most useless fragrance of this year lolol.

I had a sniff of Donna Born In Roma from the line. I thought it was a rather generic designer fragrance smell. Nice and it would make a good gift for your teenage or early 20s female relative. 

I don't have any Valentino's fragrance either,

HeadInTheClouds:

I had a sniff of Donna Born In Roma from the line. I thought it was a rather generic designer fragrance smell. Nice and it would make a good gift for your teenage or early 20s female relative. 

I'm going to be honest, I don't really think we're missing out. Valentino isn't really known for their fragrances,  they're good at other stuff.

Gotten anything new and noteworthy lately?

Kokuto:

So, Tan Jian Ci dropped this in his supertopic on weibo.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=738568127784&set=g.807434947498079

It's his birthday wishes to XTH!  3/20 being the naming birthday for XTH.  How sweet!

It was a wild morning. Cake was indeed a super topic. Hmmmmmmm

nathsketch:

It was a wild morning. Cake was indeed a super topic. Hmmmmmmm

Yes.  I heard alot of Cake Envy going on.  lol

Add it to the list of inanimate objects people want to be.  hahahahahah

atmospheres:

Oh noe!!!  Most Useless Fragrance of the Year!  Poor Tan Jian Ci.  I guess we'll see some Oscar level acting in a few days if he does a livestream for Valentino.

He should see if he can get an endorsement for his favorite fragrance.

HeadInTheClouds:

SMH.  Okay, I guess this one FAILS the Fragrance Fiends. ;p

Speaking of fragrance.... this video from what looks like a Tom Ford livestream was posted.

https://youtube.com/shorts/sK53aIpknsQ?si=NN7DIzCbaWTmcPzv

It looks like we will have to add the title Stable and Sexy to Supreme Hydra of Sexual Tension. ;p

Kokuto:

Speaking of fragrance.... this video from what looks like a Tom Ford livestream was posted.

https://youtube.com/shorts/sK53aIpknsQ?si=NN7DIzCbaWTmcPzv

It looks like we will have to add the title Stable and Sexy to Supreme Hydra of Sexual Tension. ;p

Tom Ford is so expensive! if you thought Jo Malone was $$$. Dang it...now gotta go find his scent. hahaha.

plor20:

Tom Ford is so expensive! if you thought Jo Malone was $$$. Dang it...now gotta go find his scent. hahaha.

This video is not new.  I'm guessing he had an endorsement for Tom Ford at some point.  I know he had a a few of their bottles in another old video where he talked about his favorite fragrances.

Did his title for Valentino got elevated?

Also, it looks like I Miss You is doing really well, heading towards 200 million. Quite an unexpected Dark Horse, I believe.

HeadInTheClouds:

Did his title for Valentino got elevated?

Also, it looks like I Miss You is doing really well, heading towards 200 million. Quite an unexpected Dark Horse, I believe. 

There's speculation that the Valentino endorsement might be elevated with the new appearance.  Keeping fingers crossed.

And YES!  Surely the movie will hit 200 million after this weekend, since it is already at 180 million.  It's definitely exceeding expectations.

Is this Xiang Bei, FFLiu or Tan Liu?

Look at his cute smile 

atmospheres:

I'm going to be honest, I don't really think we're missing out. Valentino isn't really known for their fragrances,  they're good at other stuff.

Gotten anything new and noteworthy lately?

I can't think of any Valentino fragrances off the top of my head. Many designer houses have a few "classic" or "iconic" ones throughout the year.

I finally cracked open my Dedcool sampling pack that I received at Christmas. Unfortunately, none of them works for me. I can see why you didn't like Taunt. That's quite a gourmand vanilla on me. It actually reminded me of an Impulse bodyspray that all the girls in my grade used to wear. 

I've been sampling Chanel Cristalle eau verte. Considering buying a full bottle. It's light, lemony freshness that it's great for summer. The other one that I've been sampling is Ormand Jayne's Osmanthus. I've been good and have not purchased any new perfume, so far this year :-)

How are you going with Levant and Hundred Silent Ways? Are you keeping or off-loading the latter?

HeadInTheClouds:

Is this Xiang Bei, FFLiu or Tan Liu?

Look at his cute smile 

Squeeeeeeeee!

Okay ... now that I got my immediate reaction out of the way.  Let me check my handy Supreme Hydra of Sexual Tension Guide Sheet out.

And it looks like he is ... a Happy XIANG BEI!