insideout91:

I'm going to sleep !

Love TJC outfit and hairstyle in this video, he also sing at the end

https://youtu.be/9Glk3qG4lss?si=1Joa_2kGbV6Ln3wo

Good night Sasha!! ♥️

The hair!!!

ErickaRamirez:

???. We try to keep us pretty entertained talking about so many things and that’s why I love this group. Thank you Erica again for creating it ?

You're welcome darling! This is our happy place :)

nathsketch:

Good night Sasha!! ♥️

The hair!!!

Sweet dreams Sasha ❤️?

nathsketch:

You're welcome darling! This is our happy place :)

Definitely it is ?

Hello my lovelies ♥ came to say hi and check on you. i hope you're all doing well ♥

Niki Demonix:

Hello my lovelies ♥ came to say hi and check on you. i hope you're all doing well ♥

??

For Kokutoone of my friends finally answered your question about his video and this was her answer:

Hello, they were not questions, more like random requests. So the third one, is XIaoTian wants to see the corals at the bottom of the sea and his response was "满足" which literally means "Satisfy" which means yes, he will satisfy that request.

Niki Demonix:

Hello darling!! It's been a while!!

ErickaRamirez:
his response was "满足" which literally means "Satisfy" which means yes, he will satisfy that request.

I have a list of requests I want him to satisfy. To whom do I send it? ?

nathsketch:

I have a list of requests I want him to satisfy. To whom do I send it? ?

I already told you where is the address of his agency and their phone number. Maybe if your are persistent, they’ll allow to contact him ??????

ErickaRamirez:

I already told you where is the address of his agency and their phone number. Maybe if your are persistent, they’ll allow to contact him ??????

If I put my thoughts into words, they'll never allow me to contact him hahahahah

nathsketch:

If I put my thoughts into words, they'll never allow me to contact him hahahahah

They will put you immediately in the blocked list ???

ErickaRamirez:

They will put you immediately in the blocked list ???

Hahaha yes. So I'll just keep manifesting those thoughts ??

nathsketch:

Hahaha yes. So I'll just keep manifesting those thoughts ??

????????????????. You never know. Maybe some day ??‍♀️?

nathsketch:

Hello darling!! It's been a while!!

yiiis ! missed y'all my chatty babiiiies!!! ♥ i have been working like crazyyyyyy