We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Ahhh sooo cute, I love Goofy

nathsketch:

Ahhh sooo cute, I love Goofy

He is such a great character and his Donald Duck fighting with him

ErickaRamirez:

https://youtube.com/shorts/GAjTk1iiHAw?si=fUV7fvTKOxHl2tgB ??????

Holy cow.  His enthusiasm for that dance is making me exhausted.  So much energy!

Elise:

I can access it on Google Chrome. I watched the longer video and WOWWWW it showed even more stuff. 

aaaaah!  Okay, let me try another browser.  I don't think I have Chrome on this machine.

Kokuto:

Holy cow.  His enthusiasm for that dance is making me exhausted.  So much energy!

Kokuto if you are just exhausted watching him, imagine how is he after that🤣

ErickaRamirez:

Kokuto if you are just exhausted watching him, imagine how is he after that🤣

Seriously!  I remember watching a video where some people were critiquing one of his song and dance vids, and one guy points out hard it is to sing and dance that well at the same time ... cause so much cardio and breathing.

Elise:

I can access it on Google Chrome. I watched the longer video and WOWWWW it showed even more stuff. 

HOLY COW.  MS Edge let me on ... OMG.  They even used the chest cover! 

What killed me was this 'tweet'.

"Yao Liu That Night 2.0" is coming, and the trailer photos are warming up for a wave (please watch the movie and lower your expectations by yourself.  (After all,  the material is limited, and it is difficult for a clever woman to cook without rice). 

LOL!  So true!

Kokuto:

Seriously!  I remember watching a video where some people were critiquing one of his song and dance vids, and one guy points out hard it is to sing and dance that well at the same time ... cause so much cardio and breathing.

One of my favorite of his performances got a low score from the judges. And he had the best energy throughout the whole thing 🥲🥹

Elise:

I found the picture on the pororo weibo account :) 

Pororo took no prisoners lololol

What was that, omigod

nathsketch:

Pororo took no prisoners lololol

What was that, omigod

they even used the grunt sound effect🫣 I had to make sure my headphones weren't too loud ahahaha.