We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

For kokuto's dogs? :D!!

nathsketch:

Ahahahahahaha Kokuto's dogs will be rocking silver wigs

I look away for a few minutes and you've got my dogs cosplaying in wigs.  Run away Taro!!

nathsketch:

Ahhhh cuuute! Love the names, especially Champloo lol

Since he's a mutt, a thought stir fry of a mix of foods fits him.  He's the sweetie.

nathsketch:
OMG how cute. You're basically a Hobbit 😻

being short has so many advantages. looking cute is one of them ahahaha 😌😂

nathsketch:
The power that we have!

I looked at the poll again and it went up by 7,000 votes. Xiang Liu has reached 200,000 🥳🎉🎊

Symbolika1:
I guess it takes even more than that...like luck, forever strong will and trust in your project(yourself), working sans relache -adress book- involving more and more people. While even so, with excausting work without that spark off luck (destiny?) - le but ne peut etre qu'effleuré or reached in a very different way from what expected.

That's so relatable, actually. I was just joking, as usual, but yes, that's something I've always kept in mind.

Symbolika1:
You could for exemple start just analysing what could fit, what interest the part you want to reach...Than work out / direct your talent to the right direction...

Yes, so much yes! This is what I did 7 years ago when I decided to quit being a lawyer and pursue my passion.

Symbolika1:
(I've done the exactly opposite, but I knew the way, everything is reachable while on same Earth with some talent (and you have I love your collage, your paper work! It's just that I found out that my thrue will is in the opposite direction!:D I love to be free and exist in a more contemplative way : ) )...The question is what do you really really want?

Oh, that's such a nice way to put it. I can see from your comments that you're such a fun and easygoing person. It's lovely that you are now living the kind of life you set out to live ♥️

Kokuto:
There was a photoshop some one did of them pressing lips. They were so CLOSE. sigh.

I'm losing my mind trying to find that picture/video. Maybe it was on bilibili

nathsketch:
actually. I was just joking, as usual

:D Yeah I like you too !:D 

Kokuto:
I look away for a few minutes and you've got my dogs cosplaying in wigs.  Run away Taro!!

:D Imagination is such a treasure! 

Good night here <3

Elise:

I'm losing my mind trying to find that picture/video. Maybe it was on bilibili

It was on Twitter, IIRC.  I'll see if I can find it.

There WAS a video, though, too, that came from bilibili.

Kokuto:

It was on Twitter, IIRC.  I'll see if I can find it.

There WAS a video, though, too, that came from bilibili.

Well I found something. A video, not picture and.... WOW 👀  https://twitter.com/MissDarcy2/status/1701756572085731428/video/2 

I don't think that's the right one though.

Elise:

Well I found something. A video, not picture and.... WOW ?  https://twitter.com/MissDarcy2/status/1701756572085731428/video/2 

I don't think that's the right one though.

Yes, that's the video.  But someone earlier did do a photoshop pic just like that first scene where they basically moved them closer and eliminated that small space between them.  It was a while ago, though ...

I love this video.  It's the sexy heavy breathing neck biting video.  I wonder if there's a longer edit on Weibo or what the poster was talking about?

Kokuto:

Yes, that's the video.  But someone earlier did do a photoshop pic just like that first scene where they basically moved them closer and eliminated that small space between them.  It was a while ago, though ...

I love this video.  It's the sexy heavy breathing neck biting video.  I wonder if there's a longer edit on Weibo or what the poster was talking about?

Yes, someone mentioned a longer edit! We have to find this Pororo account on Weibo

I think the bots are now working in our favor. 

Look how many new votes have appeared: https://www.toutoupiao.com/VoteItem/473521

nathsketch:

I think the bots are now working in our favor. 

Look how many new votes have appeared: https://www.toutoupiao.com/VoteItem/473521

I've been voting off and on all day.  Doing my little part.

Kokuto:

oh so this is the right video. I wanted to save the picture 😅

nathsketch:

Yes, someone mentioned a longer edit! We have to find this Pororo account on Weibo

I found the account. It has some really good edits on there https://weibo.com/u/3555286587

Elise:

oh so this is the right video. I wanted to save the picture ?

There's actually an earlier picture that came out fairly soon after that episode.  I think I posted it, but I'm not sure if it was here or in the other XL topic.