We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Badgal1995:
AHAHAHAHAAH I TOLD YOU ABOUT "The last immortal" some part did put me at sleep idk. I still watch for ZLS because I love her character and LYR the SML was my favourite.

I'm watching The Last Immortal just for ZLS too. I think the fox is one of the more interesting characters and I'm wondering if what the little boy said in the beginning turns out to be true. He said A Yin falls in love with the fox king, future Hong Yi?! And she helped him destroy Soul Mountain. The future plot sounds more interesting than the current one. Tired of the scheming peacock having a lot of screen time.

Badgal1995:
Actually I stop watching when ML started to be a little more likable towards ep. 10 or 11 I think and we come to the angsty part not all bad I just put it aside. Wang Anyu I used to like him in modern cdrama but here I don't feel from him what I was waiting for an ML maybe charisma or better acting missing(im no fan of his costumes for example doesn't give my STUNNING feels when I see other actors in historical costumes).

I think his acting is kind of wooden here....and IMO, he's not as handsome as the SML and the Youming king :/

@Elise 

Exactly foxy is so bae coded in drama land !!!! I just like his personality, his demeanor, and he has such an good aura missing to ML seriously he’s just the realest one for me. I would be so glad if the plot goes in this direction with Ayin falling for him. So mad to see him with an unrequited for the whole drama at least Eagle has good eyes. But they got so much chemistry him and ayin what a shame to waste. 

Oh you tell me this whole Peacock plotline left me btw irksome and drownsy look like it’s not yet over. Agree with you on the acting pretty average. I won't go so far as to say he gives us an"Jing" bis over there but it's not far honestly.

Badgal1995:
I would be so glad if the plot goes in this direction with Ayin falling for him. So mad to see him with an unrequited for the whole drama at least Eagle has good eyes.

Me too. I want to see the ML get jealous lol but I'm not getting my hopes up. From looking at the photo gallery just now *spoiler alert* it looks like the fox prince ends up with Eagle :) They have matching outfits in this picture:  https://mydramalist.com/photos/wJOxbN_3 I'm just glad the SML doesn't end up alone this time like his character in Love Like the Galaxy.

Badgal1995:
Oh you tell me this whole Peacock plotline left me btw irksome and drownsy look like it’s not yet over. Agree with you on the acting pretty average. I won't go so far as to say he gives us an"Jing" bis over there but it's not far honestly.

It's so irritating how that peacock keeps getting away with her wrongdoings. Nobody punishes her. 

TBH, after watching 10+ episodes, I feel indifferent to A Yin ending up with the ML. She could end up alone and I'd totally be okay with that.

@Elise

Yes always in xianxia, they have an invisible blindfold over their eyes but ML really did for so many 10 years or more I think also from the beginning. Too annoying,  if she take him back easily after everything he done to her when she reborn. Sorry excuse for his ass when you have so much better next to you frr.  Actually SFL eagle is kinda fine good to know they’re not going to let him end up alone. The biggest problem about ML here too there are scenes where it was supposed to be super sad. I didn't think he conveyed the right emotions. Frankly if he was a good actor, you would already be caught up in it liking him from the start.  For example the part where he drops his barrier and shares with Ayin the reasons why he doesn't want to take any responsibility to become a God or stronger because of his parents. I think he should have played it better for the audience to feel for him bit by bit with his character.

They’re never going to do that for an FL nor ML no matter how good options she/he have unfortunately this road is illusory. I had a impression also this nether realm king could be another love interest for Ayin hope to see jealousy happening with Ajiu or him , I don’t know if you remember he was there in the beginning with rebirth Ayin when ML was looking for her sad everywhere. He didn’t tell him about because they said he’s the one who kill her previously. I would be even fine with him too haha.  Anyway you know you don't care about endgames when you can't even stand nor care enough for the male lead as you should.

Badgal1995:

The confessions I think it was really a shame she didn't find anything else to say apart from an "hmmm" and always the distance btw. Honestly for most of the time her reactions was the problem with everything you mention and some writing too didn't help but I still like the vibes they want to do 

Chingu everything about it was weird. He was weird too and after that he continued cooking as if nothing happened :(

Niki Demonix:

It's that time again....

Omg Niki :) :)

CEMS2001:

Chingu everything about it was weird. He was weird too and after that he continued cooking as if nothing happened :(

3 days until Christmas and we are here on our roasting session hahahahahahahaha

Tan Jian Ci taking on the latest dance challenge ...

And if 'wiggle wiggle wiggle' isn't enough, here's a close up of Tan Jian Ci face while dancing.

https://x.com/wo_yeieiiu/status/1738151212204347901?s=20

Kokuto:

And if 'wiggle wiggle wiggle' isn't enough, here's a close up of Tan Jian Ci face while dancing.

OH NO

The Tongue™

nathsketch:
OH NO

The Tongue™

IKR!?

Why is your tongue dancing???  Are you trying to kill me?

I'm going to drop this here too, since it has that same melancholy vibe of warriors that we were talking about a while back with the wild geese.  The song is from Tan Jian Ci's fluffy romance, Love Me Love My Voice.  Besides Tan Jian Ci being the singer, it also shows fans, and Tan himself, just can't let XL go.

Kokuto:

I'm going to drop this here too, since it has that same melancholy vibe of warriors that we were talking about a while back with the wild geese.  The song is from Tan Jian Ci's fluffy romance, Love Me Love My Voice.  Besides Tan Jian Ci being the singer, it also shows fans, and Tan himself, just can't let XL go.

Beautiful :3

Kokuto:

The sync is just ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kokuto:

❤️♥️

Kokuto:

Seriously Kokuto, we need the emojis back ♥️♥️♥️♥️:0)