We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Badgal1995:

AHAHAHAHAAH I TOLD YOU ABOUT "The last immortal" some part did put me at sleep idk. I still watch for ZLS because I love her character and LYR the SML was my favourite. Actually I stop watching when ML started to be a little more likable towards ep.  10 or 11 I think and we come to the angsty part not all bad I just put it aside. Wang Anyu I used to like him in modern cdrama but here I don't feel from him what I was waiting for an ML maybe charisma or better acting missing(im no fan of his costumes for example doesn't give my STUNNING  feels when I see other actors in historical costumes). Anyway going to picks again when everything is out. To be continued ---

Thumbs up chingu ❤️

CEMS2001:

Seriously Kokuto, we need the emojis back ♥️♥️♥️♥️:0)

Well, at least we got the hearts ... for now.  lol

I do love this dance challenge.  It's very catchy and Tan Jian Ci does it justice in his Zootopia foxy yellow jacket... and tongue.  ;p

Kokuto:

Tan Jian Ci taking on the latest dance challenge ...

And if 'wiggle wiggle wiggle' isn't enough, here's a close up of Tan Jian Ci face while dancing.

https://x.com/wo_yeieiiu/status/1738151212204347901?s=20

I'm still deciding on whether I like this haircut or not; I'm leaning towards yes. It reminds me of his haircut in Under the Skin when he was still the rebellious Shen Yi. I'm a sucker for yellow so that jacket is a win for me :-)

HeadInTheClouds:

I'm still deciding on whether I like this haircut or not; I'm leaning towards yes. It reminds me of his haircut in Under the Skin when he was still the rebellious Shen Yi. I'm a sucker for yellow so that jacket is a win for me :-)

I'm good with this hair cut / wig -- I like spikey, though I don't like the mullet.  And it's different from the regular hair cut, which I think is a bit too mainstream and popular.

I'm not keen on the yellow normally, but it works with the sweater vest and tie for the fun Zootopia style.

Kokuto:

I'm good with this hair cut / wig -- I like spikey, though I don't like the mullet.  And it's different from the regular hair cut, which I think is a bit too mainstream and popular.

I'm not keen on the yellow normally, but it works with the sweater vest and tie for the fun Zootopia style.

OMG! Now that you pointed it out, it does look a little mullet-y. Darnit, Kokuto. I can't unsee it now. Death to the mullet.

HeadInTheClouds:

OMG! Now that you pointed it out, it does look a little mullet-y. Darnit, Kokuto. I can't unsee it now. Death to the mullet. 

LOL!  Yeah, it's got a little bit of the mullet.  I think it's the wig he wore to Douyin's Winter Night event, when he performed Imma Get It. 

Which reminds me ... I meant to post this cool edit of three performances over this year.

Kokuto:

Well, at least we got the hearts ... for now.  lol

I do love this dance challenge.  It's very catchy and Tan Jian Ci does it justice in his Zootopia foxy yellow jacket... and tongue.  ;p

:0).

Kokuto I wish you a Merry Christmas!!! ♥️❤️♥️

Kokuto:

LOL!  Yeah, it's got a little bit of the mullet.  I think it's the wig he wore to Douyin's Winter Night event, when he performed Imma Get It. 

Which reminds me ... I meant to post this cool edit of three performances over this year.

Neat edit on that vid. 

If it's a wig then it's not so bad. I quite like his longer hair in Under the Skin. I guess he can't change his hair at the moment due to filming Filter. 

P.S are you and nathsketch still planning on hate watching Love My Voice? Or had she given up on that notion? 

CEMS2001:

:0).

Kokuto I wish you a Merry Christmas!!! ♥️❤️♥️

Thank you!  All the best for you and your family!

HeadInTheClouds:

Need edit on that vid. 

If it's a wig then it's not so bad. I quite like his longer hair in Under the Skin. I guess he can't change his hair at the moment due to filming Filter. 

P.S are you and nathsketch still planning on hate watching Love My Voice? Or had she given up on that notion? 

I love Emo Shen Yi's longer hair cut in Under the Skin, but I like that style.  He had longer hair like that in Never Gone too, and I liked what I've seen of the stills.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a wig, cause, as you said, he's filming Filter now.

I'm up for a hate watch of LMLMV if folks want to do one.  The show still gives me the warm fuzzies, but I also enjoy a good parody of things I love and enjoy. ;p

HeadInTheClouds:

The mullet needs to go. But ok, it’s not really awful on him.

Badgal1995:
I didn't think he conveyed the right emotions. Frankly if he was a good actor, you would already be caught up in it liking him from the start. For example the part where he drops his barrier and shares with Ayin the reasons why he doesn't want to take any responsibility to become a God or stronger because of his parents. I think he should have played it better for the audience to feel for him bit by bit with his character.

Exactly. The way he acts in the emotional scenes isn't that good... I don't feel sympathy for him like I do with the male leads in A Journey to Love and LBFAD. I hope Ayin doesn't take him back so easily. He needs to apologize and feel bad for what he did. Aside from Ayin, Ajiu, and the eagle, I don't care about the other characters :|

Badgal1995:
They’re never going to do that for an FL nor ML no matter how good options she/he have unfortunately this road is illusory. I had a impression also this nether realm king could be another love interest for Ayin hope to see jealousy happening with Ajiu or him , I don’t know if you remember he was there in the beginning with rebirth Ayin when ML was looking for her sad everywhere. He didn’t tell him about because they said he’s the one who kill her previously. I would be even fine with him too haha. Anyway you know you don't care about endgames when you can't even stand nor care enough for the male lead as you should.

Yeah, I think the ML looks for her for 1000 years or something ahahaha >:) It would be so good to see the ML get jealous of Ajiu being with Ayin for a little while lol. There's a rumor going around that in one of Ayin's lifetimes, she falls in love with Ajiu :)

Fans have made a few edits of them being together. Crumbs but it's cute

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/66e9MJ13dQ0

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/aMT-7e5ZswM

Totally irrelevant but i went back to LMLMV and raed it down to 8.....  :( tbh i still want to give it a 6.5/ 7 but i can't cause of TJC!!!!! 

Niki Demonix:

Totally irrelevant but i went back to LMLMV and raed it down to 8.....  :( tbh i still want to give it a 6.5/ 7 but i can't cause of TJC!!!!! 

It's hard, isn't it? I watched 25 minutes of a random episode and he's so charming but everything else is so bland. There's no explanation. I can't even hate watch it because I don't really hate it. I wish there was only a compilation of only his scenes (singing, dubbing etc). Is there such a thing? 

Kokuto:

I'm going to drop this here too, since it has that same melancholy vibe of warriors that we were talking about a while back with the wild geese.  The song is from Tan Jian Ci's fluffy romance, Love Me Love My Voice.  Besides Tan Jian Ci being the singer, it also shows fans, and Tan himself, just can't let XL go.

I love it -:)