We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Badgal1995:

@Elise

I'm going to picks no matter what just to see if this is happening that's life where she falls for him W. 

I LOVEEEE THOSE SHORTS EDITS DAMNN THIS IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT HIM HE'S JUST STANDING THERE SAYING HIS  FEELS WITH SUCH AN BEAUTIFUL SMOOTHY SMILE And I can only be sorry second lead syndrome you got me  (*__*) :D

Look This TikTok also : https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeFBNpkC/

IKR, nice to see the Ajiu getting some love and appreciation with those tiktok edits. I'm planning on making gifs for him too since I barely see any on Tumblr ❤️ 

He also made a Christmas short with his aunt from the show https://www.youtube.com/shorts/wAptOZv6g4A

Off topic but if you guys haven't finished A Journey to Love yet, do yourselves a favor and don't watch it during Christmas time. I haven't reached the end yet and I'm already crying. No cap, this is sadder than XL's ending.

Kokuto:
Thank you!  I too was wondering what Tan Jian Ci was saying in that video.  It's cool that he has fellow fragrance fiends as fans.

I remember when LYF was initially airing, there was this woman who had been an extra on the show and she would post on her social media little gossipy tidbits about what it had been like on the set. She said TJC was very quiet in between scenes but she would hear him laughing when he was chatting with Yang Zi (she said he had an attractive loud laugh lol). She said he would mostly keep to himself and had a really busy schedule at the time so would be in and out of filming. The tidbit fans, myself included, enjoyed the most was when she talked about how 'fragrant' he was, how he always smelled so good and when he would walk past he would like have her and others spellbound with his appearance and the lingering of whatever scent he was wearing. She even said 'Xiaotanhuo, what scent does he wear? Let me know so I can buy it!'

Kokuto:
Wait.  I thought DW's character in Legend of Rosy Clouds was supposed to be the villain?

Oh, he is lol. But if the show follows the manga/anime, it's a reverse harem so he's obsessed with the FL too. In the source material, he's a pretty minor character but the FL was supposed to marry him for political reasons between their families, but it actually never ends up happening. I don't know how closely the cdrama will follow the source material, but I suspect not much because they enlarged the character's role a lot so that he's now like 2nd ML (it was rumored that his character was 3rd ML and Riley Wang's character would be 2nd ML but I actually am not sure now because I think Deng Wei will be getting 2nd ML billing) and in leaked pics from the set it looks the wedding happens.

Elise:
Off topic but if you guys haven't finished A Journey to Love yet, do yourselves a favor and don't watch it during Christmas time. I haven't reached the end yet and I'm already crying. No cap, this is sadder than XL's ending.

It's very sad. Chinese social media was in a furor when it aired, people were devastated and the most trending comments for a while was about IQIYI being irresponsible. People were saying there should've been a running footline at the bottom of the screen during the last episode for a mental health number to call if viewers were struggling mentally or a message at the end or beginning. :( 

After the final episode aired, I heard the show's Douban rating dropped by more than a point.

Elise:

Yes, I dropped that. I'm finishing SOKP. 

I may come back one day, but those kinds of endings are getting old now :(

atmospheres:

It's very sad. Chinese social media was in a furor when it aired, people were devastated and the most trending comments for a while was about IQIYI being irresponsible. People were saying there should've been a running footline at the bottom of the screen during the last episode for a mental health number to call if viewers were struggling mentally or a message at the end or beginning. :( 

After the final episode aired, I heard the show's Douban rating dropped by more than a point.

Understandable. What's with those awfully sad endings? It's either a full-blown butchering of the characters or those unrealistically boring happy endings like that other drama

Can't we have something more balanced? Kill a few people, save a few people. It would be so much better. :D

Oh, a message would have been very welcome. These things are bad for people who are already struggling.

atmospheres:
The tidbit fans, myself included, enjoyed the most was when she talked about how 'fragrant' he was, how he always smelled so good and when he would walk past he would like have her and others spellbound with his appearance and the lingering of whatever scent he was wearing.

My gosh.

No comment.

Elise:

IKR, nice to see the Ajiu getting some love and appreciation with those tiktok edits. I'm planning on making gifs for him too since I barely see any on Tumblr ❤️ 

He also made a Christmas short with his aunt from the show https://www.youtube.com/shorts/wAptOZv6g4A

Oh yeaaah that’s it! After you make them share some here too ^^ 

They’re cute.

Elise:

The madness of watching this as Christmas approaches. My heart is still crushing even though I enjoy the ride I will never recover not me wanting to cry again every time I came across this song on YouTube that played everytime  someone dying. 

atmospheres:

They’re so real for this not having been mentally prepared was THE AGONY :/

I was watching the "Ying Yang Master" and in the start they been saying an legend story about :

Humans and demons initially live together in harmony. But then an evil demon named Xiangliu, proclaimed himself to be the Demon Emperor. The nine-headed serpent seduced the demons into wreaking havoc upon the mortal world. Fortunately, Yin yang masters fought back and created a powerful weapon, The Tushan Sword omgg. I though directly about LYF no nonsense Jing is always an virus somehow in XL neck.

Jing, jing,

I appreciated Tan's talent in Missing You - Love Me, Love Me, Love My Voice. I was first blown away when I heard Bones to Sand. To me, it was a powerful presentation that stole my heart.  

I watched it to the very end. The very last scene of the drama brought the consolation that I wanted with all the brothers uniting and the couples having babies.

nathsketch:

My gosh.

No comment.

I can literally smell him.......I don't think any perfume he wears will ever give me headaches

.....let me swim in his fragrance, that white hair cloud of goodness 

atmospheres:

Very understandable they'd be angry. I don't understand why the writers had to  kill off all of the main characters and during the holidays too. What a depressing way to end 2023 :/