ErickaRamirez:

I’m here Sasha catching up with my journey to you 

hey hey)) i put in on hold on after ep 12, and watched rest from spoilers on MDL and clips hehe 

insideout91:

hey hey)) i put in on hold on after ep 12, and watched rest from spoilers on MDL and clips hehe 

I’m on episode 22. It took me by surprise that they released all the episodes yesterday 

ErickaRamirez:

I’m on episode 22. It took me by surprise that they released all the episodes yesterday 

yeees, this year its become common practice (i personally dont like fast tracks))) prefer slowly enjoy till end 

insideout91:

yeees, this year its become common practice (i personally dont like fast tracks))) prefer slowly enjoy till end 

Yesterday they did the same thing for forever love. They were releasing one episode daily and when I checked at midnight that is the usual time for that drama for a new episode, all episodes were there and we had to see an steamy kissing/making love in thise episodes ????

He is so adorable with his puppies. I know that Erica would love to be one of those ??https://youtube.com/shorts/IwAcb-4ufD4?si=djdm1rADyd6ly7OD

ErickaRamirez:

Yesterday they did the same thing for forever love. They were releasing one episode daily and when I checked at midnight that is the usual time for that drama for a new episode, all episodes were there and we had to see an steamy kissing/making love in thise episodes ????

Can actors use same enthusiasm in kissing scenes in normal dramas, as they used in mini dramas ?? for example BFTB... just imagine it there☠️?   hahah even MJTY there only 1 short kiss scene for whole drama! 

ErickaRamirez:

He is so adorable with his puppies. I know that Erica would love to be one of those ??https://youtube.com/shorts/IwAcb-4ufD4?si=djdm1rADyd6ly7OD

he looks like he with his babies)) 

insideout91:

Can actors use same enthusiasm in kissing scenes in normal dramas, as they used in mini dramas ?? for example BFTB... just imagine it there☠️?   hahah even MJTY there only 1 short kiss scene for whole drama! 

I have watched Chinese dramas with awesome kisses like here we meet again, love between fairy and devil, my little happiness, love is sweet, sunshine of my life, romance of the little forest, dine with love, you are my glory and some others but it isn’t pretty common 

ErickaRamirez:

I have watched Chinese dramas with awesome kisses like here we meet again, love between fairy and devil, my little happiness, love is sweet, sunshine of my life, romance of the little forest, dine with love, you are my glory and some others but it isn’t pretty common 

its mostly modern.. 

insideout91:

its mostly modern.. 

Yes, historical dramas with great kisses: love by hypnotic, eternal love, the eternal love (the 3 seasons), decreed by faith, unique lady (the 3 seasons) and fall in love (the one with Oliver). 

I forgot to mention before lighter and princess

ErickaRamirez:

Yes, historical dramas with great kisses: love by hypnotic, eternal love, the eternal love (the 3 seasons), decreed by faith, unique lady (the 3 seasons) and fall in love (the one with Oliver). 

I forgot to mention before lighter and princess

but its all low budget dramas)) its almost same level as mini dramas now)) except Fall in Love I dont consider as good kisses scenes for me hah

insideout91:

is anybody  there?? 

why i always wake up when all conversations is finished ?? 

I’m here! I’m starting episode 19 of MJTY now. I’m so behind ?

ErickaRamirez:

Definitely and it’s pretty common there the bullying to celebrities through the internet and unfortunately so many people are behind a screen computer or a cellphone saying hurtful things to others  without thinking about the consequences. And the other thing is that in Korea they had such a high standards of beauty that’s why they had too one of the highest rates in cosmetics surgeries in the world ?

It’s all so absurd. But sure, people do like to show their ugly side behind a screen. Those beauty standards are also ludicrous and  usually unattainable.

nathsketch:

I’m here! I’m starting episode 19 of MJTY now. I’m so behind ?

Hehe everyone watching MJTY!!

Where my Love me Love my Voice??!! 

I need some positivity!???? 

ErickaRamirez:

Hahaha I’d never try to steal their places. What I would love, however, is to help take care of them. :)