nathsketch:

I like to engage, not gonna lie. Otherwise it will look like they’re the majority when they’re clearly not :)

Yeah, it sucks the YaoLius mostly stay in the forums :/

nathsketch:

I like to engage, not gonna lie. Otherwise it will look like they’re the majority when they’re clearly not :)

Nathsketch, sweetie, back away from the troll. That poster made their intention clear, they created the account to deliberately get a raised out of readers)viewers who like Xiang Liu. They're not coming from a place of good intentions. They are not interested in an exchange of ideas. They went on the offensive, which put you in the defensive - that put the control in their hands because you're reacting to whatever bullshit they put out there. You're reaction is fuel for them. DO NOT let them manipulate you in this way. All that does is leave you frustrated. 

HeadInTheClouds:

Natsketch, sweetie, back away from the troll. That poster made their intention clear, they created the account to deliberately get a raised out of readers)viewers who like Xiang Liu. They're not coming from a place of good intentions. They are not interested in an exchange of ideas. They went on the offensive, which put you in the defensive - that put the control in their hands because you're reacting to whatever bullshit they put out there. You're reaction is fuel for them. DO NOT let them manipulate you in this way. 

Yes but could you pretty please like our comments? Mine and Kokuto’s. That troll has 8 likes on that trash comment.

I know it’s bait, but it irks me. I don’t like being irked >:(

When we say something about Jing, suddenly it’s a capital crime. 

nathsketch:

I need some back up on the main comment section

Done.  These clowns ...

Elise:

Remember the last time you tried talking to them?

I block every Jinger I see. No point in arguing with those people who take fiction too seriously and lecture real people about a fictional character. They're ridiculous.

Another reason you are a goddess. :)

Kokuto:

Done.  These clowns ...

Another reason you are a goddess. :)

Kokuto is my lieutenant lolololol 

nathsketch:

Elise:

Yeah, it sucks the YaoLius mostly stay in the forums :/

Cause we are busy having fun and actually discussing the text and drama.  And appreciating ... the charms of Tan and his characters.  Cue The Audio and all those sexy neck biting scenes, which the Puritans hate.

HeadInTheClouds:

Natsketch, sweetie, back away from the troll. That poster made their intention clear, they created the account to deliberately get a raised out of readers)viewers who like Xiang Liu. They're not coming from a place of good intentions. They are not interested in an exchange of ideas. They went on the offensive, which put you in the defensive - that put the control in their hands because you're reacting to whatever bullshit they put out there. You're reaction is fuel for them. DO NOT let them manipulate you in this way. All that does is leave you frustrated. 

Yep.  They are cowardly clowns hiding behind their sock puppet accounts.  They aren't trying to have a discussion, they only want to trash everything that doesn't fit their narrow opinion.  Don't engage, unless you want a mud slinging fight.  Sadly, I can't resist calling out these bullies.  That attack on Yillilolo was totally uncalled for.

nathsketch:

Yes but could you pretty please like our comments? Mine and Kokuto’s. That troll has 8 likes on that trash comment.

LOL!  I need that on a button.  "Don't irk me."  hahahahaha

Jing IS a capital crime.

nathsketch:

Kokuto is my lieutenant lolololol 

Happy to enlist in the Xiang Liu army!

Kokuto:

Happy to enlist in the Xiang Liu army!

❤️

Ok, enough battles for this evening!

I’ll try to check in tomorrow!

Love you all lots! 

Lol yeah, it’s simple, actually. And speaking of buttons, I can be cute as a button. Just don’t irk me. :D 

nathsketch:

Ok, enough battles for this evening!

I’ll try to check in tomorrow!

Love you all lots! 

Get some rest!  There will be new episodes of Love Me Love My Voice waiting for you tomorrow night after the con... if you survive. :)

nathsketch:

I liked the comments as a show of support. 

When it comes to clowns like these, I listen to my mam: Don't engaged with rubbish people and rubbish ideas, that just invite rubbish into your life.  

State your opinion and position once then leave them to their own devices. You have better things to spend your precious time on then entertaining clowns. Such as staring at our Hydra of Sexual Tension :-). It's so much more pleasant 

Kokuto:

Get some rest!  There will be new episodes of Love Me Love My Voice waiting for you tomorrow night after the con... if you survive. :)

Don’t remind me! I’ll be so behind! ;_; 

HeadInTheClouds:

I liked the comments as a show of support. 

When it comes to clowns like these, I listen to my mam: Don't engaged with rubbish people and rubbish ideas, that just invite rubbish into your life.  

State your opinion and position once then leave them to their own devices. You have better things to spend your precious time on then entertaining clowns. Such as staring at our Hydra of Sexual Tension :-). It's so much more pleasant 

So much tension *sobs*

Yes, right now I need to spend my time sleeping and hopefully dreaming with the gif above heheh

Thank you for the support ❤️

nathsketch:

So much tension *sobs*

Yes, right now I need to spend my time sleeping and hopefully dreaming with the gif above heheh

Thank you for the support ❤️

Yes, SLEEPING!

You don't want to be like Tan Jian Ci and require a co-worker to drag you out of the bed in the morning. ;p