Legend of Anle watch only if you want to look for some actors anything else is so-so. The script is so redundant look likes the one who make it copy/paste same lines for many scenes. Side actor are being promote without telling they're being promote but you notice it. CGI is plain bad, ML character is weakened to level up other, FL character is not consistent... Romance is just an tags on mdl we must go above they're some chemistry btw the leads misuse...So many thing to say tbh I have an hard time to get to the finish line.  About "The Longest promise" wowww to this point what an shame :O A bit funny because drama I was expecting so much looking at the page everyday this year let me down literally. The one I didn't expect was amazingly great. 

Kokuto:

Yes!  I love that part.  Can't wait to see it.  Some folks say it's characters from another book by the writer.  luv2bafangurl, who is reading the novel, said it was something very familiar.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/really-miss-you/121181-love-him-love-his-voice?pid=2875629&page=16#p2875629

At first, I though it was an editing but when you look at well. This is not the only ancient looks, they're others maybe to illustrate or to stage those feelings. Its make sense after reading this post. OMGGGGG THIS IS GOING TO BE OMGGGG I DON'T HAVE ANY WORDS =D

Kokuto:
Haven't watched Legend of Anele yet.

I highly recommend you NOT to watch The Legend of Anle. God-awful scripts, ugly as keck lighting and many more issues. It's like they spent all their money hiring Diliraba and Gong Jun and forgot that they needed to pay for decent scriptwriters. A solid story/script is the foundation of the drama, and yet, it seems that many dramas do not think this is important. 

Check out A Journey to Love instead. A solid start with good chemistry, pacing and fun/interesting characters. Production values are also high. Hopefully, it won't nosedive as it progresses.

Elise:
Shady, conniving, duplicitous little weasel >:0

That's an insult to these adorable little creatures ...

Elise:
Why am I just thinking about this now?! He said Ye Shi Qi instead of Tushan Jing so Cang Xuan wouldn't have a reason to hold back. If he said he was of the Tushan clan and warned Cang Xuan not to mess with him, would Cang Xuan risk the wraith of the richest family??? I don't think so. Jing didn't even try to persuade him to not attack. It was all part of his plan for Xiao Yao to come back to save him for the millionth time.

Yup, we discussed this very thing in the other thread. He's a selfish little weasel (sorry, my adorable buddy :-)) that hide his sneakiness behind his facade of gentleness. I think I asked over there if Xiao Yao was aware of his nature, particularly his action in the incident above, and still chose to be with him. She's messed up.

HeadInTheClouds:

I highly recommend you NOT to watch The Legend of Anle. God-awful scripts, ugly as keck lighting and many more issues. It's like they spent all their money hiring Diliraba and Gong Jun and forgot that they needed to pay for decent scriptwriters. A solid story/script is the foundation of the drama, and yet, it seems that many dramas do not think this is important. 

Check out A Journey to Love instead. A solid start with good chemistry, pacing and fun/interesting characters. Production values are also high. Hopefully, it won't nosedive as it progresses. 

I was looking at A Journey to Love trailer.  It sounds like a good premise, though I'm not familiar with the actors and I actually like watching stuff as it airs, as opposed to bingeing.  I still need to finish Story of Kunning Palace and I was thinking of watching A Wonderland of Love.  Like I said, I have no shortage of things to watch.  But yes, I've heard similar things about Legend of Anele.

I agree on the script.  So many times I think the writers just need to keep it simple and cut the number of episodes.  They often get lost in filling out the episode count.

Of course, all that is secondary to Love Me Love My Voice. So excited!

Badgal1995:

At first, I though it was an editing but when you look at well. This is not the only ancient looks, they're others maybe to illustrate or to stage those feelings. Its make sense after reading this post. OMGGGGG THIS IS GOING TO BE OMGGGG I DON'T HAVE ANY WORDS =D

IKR?!

Of course, others have pointed out how there's a Gu Yun vibe to the general,

HeadInTheClouds:

Yeah that's Grrrr RrEn AnLe for us such an bad aftertaste. "A Journey to love" is still not available in other region so annoying to watch on Kisskh also i'm afraid its starts strong and after they know don't keep on track. They been so many drama doing this lately for my well-being i'm going to wait a little more but good to know it's a good one to keep on your watchlist :D >>>> 

Kokuto:

IKR?!

Now I need the books I'm already more than sold *-*

Badgal1995:
"A Journey to love" is still not available in other region so annoying to watch on Kisskh also i'm afraid its starts strong and after they know don't keep on track.

Couldn't get it on my iQiYi either so definitely it's by region, not sure why. It's available on VIU though if you have access to it from your country. Enjoying it a lot - Liu Shishi is so awesome here, and it's so bittersweet to see a Ruoxi-Yutan reunion, even if it was for a brief moment, and ended tragically again.

Kokuto:

Very true that, so it's like a small balm of sorts for everyone who is waiting for Winner is King.

liddi:

Couldn't get it on my iQiYi either so definitely it's by region, not sure why. It's available on VIU though if you have access to it from your country. Enjoying it a lot - Liu Shishi is so awesome here, and it's so bittersweet to see a Ruoxi-Yutan reunion, even if it was for a brief moment, and ended tragically again.

Very true that, so it's like a small balm of sorts for everyone who is waiting for Winner is King.

I wondering too, no I don’t have access to Viu in my country also. I’m going to wait hopefully there’s a chance It’ll eventually come over on IQIYI.  She looks that’s good, one more reason to wait to watch on the best quality on my TV not my computer :("

Especially since we don’t know if we’re going to see "Winner is the King" one spring, summer, autumn, winter day  :@

liddi:
Liu Shishi is so awesome here, and it's so bittersweet to see a Ruoxi-Yutan reunion, even if it was for a brief moment, and ended tragically again.

Liu Shishi really levelled up in here. While she'd never been a favourite in terms of acting, she has always had incredible poise. Combined with the confidence and command that she shows here, it's a real pleasure to watch. Particularly when compared to the plethora of young, plucky, feisty actresses/characters that populate the drama scenes. It's not a knock on those ladies, I just wish entertainment and society at large would stop being so allergic to women passed their 20s. Her character here is also mature and it's a joy to watch.

Kokuto:
I agree on the script. So many times I think the writers just need to keep it simple and cut the number of episodes. They often get lost in filling out the episode count.

They are failing to balance the artistic with the commercial side of the business. More episodes mean more money so we get these bloated dramas that dragged on endlessly. The other thing is pushing up-comers in the supporting roles, sometimes to the detriment of the central leads.

Kokuto:
I actually like watching stuff as it airs, as opposed to bingeing.

I'm the opposite. Binging is often the only way for me to finish a drama. my interest waned when I had to wait for new episodes and I just ended up not completing it.

Badgal1995:
They been so many drama doing this lately for my well-being i'm going to wait a little more but good to know it's a good one to keep on your watchlist :D >>>>

A common problem with so many CDramas. Started with a bang, only to devolve into horrible messes.

I watched a couple of Eps of TSOKP and WOL and dropped them. I can‘t get into any costume drama after LYF because no 9 headed demon in them ? and the story and CP didn‘t pull me in. Journey to Love looks promising though. I watched half of the first EP before I got distracted by LVLMV promo vids and novel ?.  I‘ll try to continue to watch it again. I haven‘t even been able to finish Someday  or One Day, although it‘s a modern drama with interesting story and good acting and is the type that normally will suck me right in to binge watch.

luv2bafangurl:

I watched a couple of Eps of TSOKP and WOL and dropped them. I can‘t get into any costume drama after LYF because no 9 headed demon in them ? and the story and CP didn‘t pull me in. Journey to Love looks promising though. I watched half of the first EP before I got distracted by LVLMV promo vids and novel ?.  I‘ll try to continue to watch it again. I haven‘t even been able to finish Someday  or One Day, although it‘s a modern drama with interesting story and good acting and is the type that normally will suck me right in to binge watch.

I enjoyed the episodes I've watched of The Story of Kunning Palace, but it didn't grab me like LYF, of course.  I just lower my expectations of other shows, right now.

Badgal1995:

Yeah that's Grrrr RrEn AnLe for us such an bad aftertaste. "A Journey to love" is still not available in other region so annoying to watch on Kisskh also i'm afraid its starts strong and after they know don't keep on track. They been so many drama doing this lately for my well-being i'm going to wait a little more but good to know it's a good one to keep on your watchlist :D >>>> 

liddi:

Hmmm.  It looks like my region of iQiYi has A Journey to Love.  Now I'm worried about my region of WeTV for Love Me Love My Voice.  It has an entry for it, but I'm still not seeing any episodes.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Haven't heard of VIU.  Maybe I'll check that out too.  I don't like Kisskh or some of those other sites.  I keep getting pop ups.  I usually have to wait a few hours later, but I can usually find stuff on Daily Motion, which is like an European YouTube site.

LMLMV is officially release on WeTV !!!!