@atmosphere

you hit the nail on the head on my problems with UTS. For me a detective story need to keep me on my toe guessing who‘s the bad guy is and in this case UTS didn‘t really deliver as well. As social commentary the drama is great, as detective story sadly no. I appreciate the things it did well like the way they captured the sketching process, looked really cool, good acting, etc but I don‘t really enjoy watching it. 

I shudder to see that girly XL‘s version  in his curly white hair. One of the reason I can‘t take Li Tongguang from AJTL seriously is his hair. That curly hair of him just so out of the place and not fitting his character as a general either. It doesn‘t help that the actor‘s acting is the weak link among others in that show. And YangYang, Xu Kai or Deng Wei as XL pls don‘t (don‘t have opinion on Xiao Zhan because I never watch his drama, yes I live under the rocks). I‘ll burn incense to thank drama God who gave us TJC instead.

That‘s sad that as top tier Liuliang instead of having more choices and meaty roles to pick, one has more restriction instead and all due to top LiuLiang image. That‘s really ironic. Hope if TJC does manage to climb that high he‘ll have different options because he proved his acting chops already and not get the status because of luck or his pretty face alone. And it seems that he did have more power in choosing his script by seeing the variety of roles he‘s taking until now. So in case he is not completely controlled by his agency like so many idol actors? I‘m glad that you joined our thread @atmosphere as you provide us with the insight on C-net we international fans don‘t have like your tidbits about Chen Duling. Hope her risk taking pays off in the long run to inspire others to follow suit.

@HeadInTheCloud
Yes, my research confirm my assumption ;) And I‘m not even blushing reading that so i guess the ship has sailed away a long time ago with my innocence ^_^ The dating world though looks really intimidating to me. It‘s a wild wild jungle out there. I have a couple of friends who are still in the game and hearing their stories, I would not even survive one day in that world ^_^! This is one of the rare case of the grass is not greener on the other side and I‘m happy to stay in my boring marriage life side, although my family does drive me bonkers from time to time too, thank you very much =)

@nathsketch
the power of friendship and Tan ^_^ I would drop a drama I don‘t like a long time ago. I applaud your perseverance!

Where are the Emojis… it‘s new year and no sight of them still ‚sigh‘ T T

Kikinaki:

Cheng Duling is a gorgeous woman, she is stunning! but the roles she's choosing makes her "ugly" . She should stop playing the evil 'bitchang" or else she'll never breakthrough.

I don't think her role in TTEOTM did her any good cos I hated her character...... whenever I see her in any role I remember her as 'bitchang ' . She is so naturally elegant, she should find roles that bring that out

Yang Yang is just too aware of his perfect looks, he's just meh in all his roles, I couldn't even get through WRTW. the only thing that moves on his face are his eyebrows 

Well then at least she proved her acting chops if she did successfully made you hate her so much in TTEOTM  ;-) She definitely left an impression with me in TTEOTM (even if I dropped that drama) that made me instantly recognize her in other dramas or variety shows.

Grumpy Witch:

Agree!

Why do I love it though? Jajaja 

But yes, TJC is the perfect XL though.

Hahahaha I have no doubt you do :D

But not as our Supreme Lord and Savior Xiang Liu. There’s only one ❤️

Niki Demonix:

*sneaks into the thread dancing & singing*

IMMAAAAAAAAA GET IT!

It’s like my 4th watching this video Niki and he looks so cool dancing on a suit ????????

Grumpy Witch:

Agree!

Why do I love it though? Jajaja 

But yes, TJC is the perfect XL though.

♥️♥️♥️

https://youtu.be/VqK2DndYeuA?si=rDXaY49GRjdHOKdd

TJC acing dance challenge of Bad Monalisa. He‘s having fun =)

luv2bafangurl:

The little boys on Douyin trying out this challenge are so cuuuute

But it’s too hard to do this, specially at 2.0X 

nathsketch:

But it’s too hard to do this, specially at 2.0X 

Is it trending on douyin already? Good for him. Hope this new song got popular. Honestly I like Imma get It songwise and dancewise much better than this one. This one is okay I guess but not as catchy to my ear as Imma Get It.

luv2bafangurl:

He is!  But you can tell he works hard and loves dancing, cause he got asked that after practice and was already sweating.

nathsketch:

But it’s too hard to do this, specially at 2.0X 

I saw some doctors doing some of it on twitter, I think, with a comment about Dr. Mo's colleagues!  lol

luv2bafangurl:

Is it trending on douyin already? Good for him. Hope this new song got popular. Honestly I like Imma get It songwise and dancewise much better than this one. This one is okay I guess but not as catchy to my ear as Imma Get It.

I thought this too at first, but after I listened to Bad Mona Lisa several times, the song got stuck in my head.  I do think the Imma Get It is more distinctive and "easier" to do dancewise.  Bad Mona Lisa is longer and far too many different moves put together.  I think people trying it are just doing parts of the dance.

H19279:

nathsketch  

Here is the link for Hi6 last Saturday: with ENG sub

ENG SUB《你好, 星期六》20231230期:彭昱畅许凯上蹿下跪兄弟合体 符龙飞张颜齐经历“超痛惩罚”| Hello Saturday|MangoTV - YouTube 

Thank you!

Kikinaki:

He looks so cute in his outfit, lol

It's so very retro.  I think someone called him a caramel cappuccino.  lol

luv2bafangurl:

Oh, finally someone said it hahah I prefer Imma Get It as well. That choreography still is unbeatable.

Kokuto:

Thank you!

It's so very retro.  I think someone called him a caramel cappuccino.  lol 

caramel cappuccino. how sizzling

.....on a winter night