Now for the reaction gifs. @Badgal1995 , @nathsketch these are for you ??

Huh? :0

omigod, what is that?

LOL

*clap*

Let's have some shots!

Oh, really? :D

Elise:

The first set of gifs

lol that look after coming out of the tent like "Who is there? >:| "

Im working my way through all the Hello Saturday episodes. So much content, so little time, and sometimes I have to sleep?

Elise:

Now for the reaction gifs. @Badgal1995 , @nathsketch these are for you ??

Huh? :0

omigod, what is that?

LOL

*clap*

Let's have some shots!

Oh, really? :D

Awwww I love them!! LOOK AT HIM!!

Elise, you da best! <3

Will you post them on the Lounge as well?

Now some gifs of TJC dancing <3

This last one ahahaha. Like being filmed on CCTV. So silly.

Elise:

Now some gifs of TJC dancing <3

This last one ahahaha. Like being filmed on CCTV. So silly.

Oh lord, it's a fountain of gifs!!

ErickaRamirez:

ZLH had bright eyes in the dark and tiger and crane

Yess and ´My journey to you’ 

Elise:

I watched that Twitter video. That contains a lot of moments that are gif worthy lol. On the way!! 

??

imagine:

How to get a letter in that box???

That is a goal for next year.

I just discovered this last night.  There's something called an Official Support Association on weibo that apparently is affiliated.  One year they collected a bunch of letters for his birthday, and made FIVE books with them, that they gave him.  There was a video of him looking at them.

I'm guessing, especially since I saw him pull out another bound book, that it's this group.

I can only read via google translate, but they seem pretty ... strict, for a fan group.  Like they only accept members at certain times.  They have rules and elections.  I don't know if they affiliate with other fan groups, especially outside China, but I kind of doubt it.

https://weibo.com/u/5943941251

nathsketch:
Just a letter, imagine?

Come on, we can do better than that.

Oh yes.  I remember this.  There were conversations about how long nathsketch could last in a box.  LOL!

nathsketch:
Totally. That shooting practice scene...

LOL!  A fan favorite scene, for sure.

gifs of TJC being cute : )

laughing out loud

adorable running in pajamas and some bunny ears? ahahaha

nathsketch:

Yeah, it's pretty average, I don't know why it used to be such a big deal (pun not intended). And he more than makes up for it.

Which he has already proved countless times! ?

Indeed, he has.

I don't know.  He is slender and proportional, so he might appear smaller.  And he's so damn cute, when he wants to be.  But boy, can he project BIG.

Kokuto:
Like they only accept members at certain times. They have rules and elections. I don't know if they affiliate with other fan groups, especially outside China, but I kind of doubt it.

nathsketch:

Okay.  This just looks painful.  And scary.