Shi Qi piggy back Xiao Yao again. ..shes so happy to ride on him...I mean her face. ...though her leg hurt..

Xiao Liu was recalling about Tian Er bet on Chaung Zi, to her tormented life...

But Xiao Liu herself would not want to do the same risk...

Symbolika1:

She just had to step back! :D Because his look .... It was interesting how their dynamic was "reverse gender" like at the begining, and how she reacted immediately with feminine respons, whenever Yeshiqi let her feel he is not fooled by her apparence :D

Yes..she was fierce and initiating to all those touches... and he was gentle but initiate to give in first... and once he takes charge she will become little rabbit...its cute...

Winny Aye:
Thank u. ..♥♥

Poems for Xiao Jing today (it's been a while I didn't wrote one !:D)

" As the lantern's flicke"

Beneath the moon's soft silver glow, Two lovers on a boat set sail, aglow. In ancient China's tranquil grace, A journey shared, a lover's embrace.

Silken breezes weave through ancient pines, As ripples dance in rhythmic lines. A boat of wood, carved with love's art, Guided by hands and an enraptured heart.

Jade waters mirror the heavens above, Reflecting the passion of this tender love. A celestial canvas, a timeless scene, Two souls intertwined, bound and serene.

Cherry blossoms whisper tales of yore, Their petals drifting, longing for more. In the lantern's flicker, shadows entwine, A love story written by the hands of time.

The mountains watch, their peaks so high, Guardians of love beneath the sky. Ancient verses on the breeze unfold, A tale of passion, a story to be told.

In silence, they navigate the ancient stream, An ethereal voyage, a shared dream. Moonlit whispers, secrets they share, Two hearts adrift in the night's soft air.

As the river of time flows gently by, Two lovers sail, under the same sky. In the realm where ancient legends play, Their love endures, an eternal ballet.

* (this one pop up because of winny's pic of Romeo and Juliet in S2 thread :D!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Yao and Tushan Jing

Beneath the moonlit sky so bright, Xiao whispers to Jing in the quiet night. In the boat, their love takes flight, A dance of hearts, a pure delight.

Jing's gaze, a star in the celestial sea, Xiao's laughter, a melody so free. Together they sail, boundless and spry, A love that blossoms, reaching the sky.

Xiao, the breeze, gentle and sweet, Jing, the melody, a rhythm complete. Hand in hand, their spirits take wing, In the ancient river, where love does sing.

Lalala!

@Symbolika1

Beneath the moon's soft silver glow, Two lovers on a boat set sail, aglow. In ancient China's tranquil grace, A journey shared, a lover's embrace.

Silken breezes weave through ancient pines, As ripples dance in rhythmic lines. A boat of wood, carved with love's art, Guided by hands and an enraptured heart.

Jade waters mirror the heavens above, Reflecting the passion of this tender love. A celestial canvas, a timeless scene, Two souls intertwined, bound and serene.

Cherry blossoms whisper tales of yore, Their petals drifting, longing for more. In the lantern's flicker, shadows entwine, A love story written by the hands of time.

The mountains watch, their peaks so high, Guardians of love beneath the sky. Ancient verses on the breeze unfold, A tale of passion, a story to be told.

In silence, they navigate the ancient stream, An ethereal voyage, a shared dream. Moonlit whispers, secrets they share, Two hearts adrift in the night's soft air.

As the river of time flows gently by, Two lovers sail, under the same sky. In the realm where ancient legends play, Their love endures, an eternal ballet

Beneath the moonlit sky so bright, Xiao whispers to Jing in the quiet night. In the boat, their love takes flight, A dance of hearts, a pure delight.

Jing's gaze, a star in the celestial sea, Xiao's laughter, a melody so free. Together they sail, boundless and spry, A love that blossoms, reaching the sky.

Xiao, the breeze, gentle and sweet, Jing, the melody, a rhythm complete. Hand in hand, their spirits take wing, In the ancient river, where love does sing.

Lalala!

Did you really write it? It's amazing and beautiful. ..

Winny Aye:

Shi Qi piggy back Xiao Yao again. ..shes so happy to ride on him...I mean her face. ...though her leg hurt..

I love this blue variation! ...of "her ride on him" *caugh caugh*

The word comes to me is : COMFORTABLE with  and  TRUST each other and Playfull- lighthearted tone: as  to switch to a more positive relation, moments-  than the precedent  awkward scene.

Winny Aye:
Yes..she was fierce and initiating to all those touches... and he was gentle but initiate to give in first... and once he takes charge she will become little rabbit...its cute...

The destiny, is playing them harsh, but it's good to bring on and show => How much they are PLAYFULL, LighTHearted, FUNNY ...when they have their free-of-worry times....

Winny Aye:

Xiao Liu was recalling about Tian Er bet on Chaung Zi, to her tormented life...

But Xiao Liu herself would not want to do the same risk...

Kuddos! Loving your scenery and the subject! I'll join you on this in S2 thread to discuss as soon as I finish some work in studio <3 :)

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?page=301&r=notif&_nid=153679779#p2862035

Symbolika1:

Kuddos! Loving your scenery and the subject! I'll join you on this in S2 thread to discuss as soon as I finish some work in studio <3 :)

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?page=301&r=notif&_nid=153679779#p2862035

replied a draft :) 

Symbolika1:

replied a draft :) 

read it ..its really nice..♡

Symbolika1:

The destiny, is playing them harsh, but it's good to bring on and show => How much they are PLAYFULL, LighTHearted, FUNNY ...when they have their free-of-worry times....

lol old movies are fun too

Winny Aye:

lol old movies are fun too

It's the simplicity that I'm pointing to ;)

"The ground is slippery!"♡

OoO

This is not exactly same as in novel. Because in novel she only fell into him. But here he carried her all the way. All so romantic ...♡

I think it is beautiful ..

finally a time she gave herbs bag to Shi Qi...and he was so happy ..