I expect it to be January 2021

feb 2021.

because they will keep delaying it (:

luvkayl:

feb 2021.

because they will keep delaying it (:

That's also true

Probably some time within the first 3 months of 2021. So sometime between January and March

i hope jojo will choose sun oh :)

August 2021. If it was Feb or March they would have been promoting it already. I think they will wait until this pandemic is under control.

Season 2 is rumored to air in the first half of this year, so i'm gonna say April or May.

gelgel:

i hope jojo will choose sun oh :)

Webtoon is saying otherwise.. hence I will first read comments who will end with whom only then watch it. I got my heart broken once with “who are you” when she dint end up wit tae kwang 

Trailers usually come out roughly 90 days before the air date. Even though this is mostly based on American movies/drama's its mostly the same everywhere.

With that in mind.  I think it won't be before June. Since it is so silent on the promotion front, I'm going to guess that the air date will be either August 22(as was the air date in 2019) or late fall early winter.

Another (crazy)theory is they wont air season 2 until 2023 since that is the timeline that season 2 is set in.  But that just seems stupid haha.

I think around March or April

Valentina:

I think around March or April

But if it is that soon. Shouldn't the trailer be out already?

Enris:

But if it is that soon. Shouldn't the trailer be out already? 

Not really; if you look at other dramas produced by Netflix, the drama airs about 2 weeks after the trailer.  For example, Sweet home. Sweet home's official trailer was released on Dec 6, 2020, and the drama was released on Dec 18, 2020, which is about 12 days after the trailer was released. It's Okay Not Be Okay; the trailer was released on Jun 9, 2020, and the drama aired on Jun 20, 2020, which is about 11 days. Now let's talk about the big one, Love Alarm; the trailer was released on Aug 6, 2019, and the drama aired on Aug 22, 2019, which is about 16 days. So depending on these dramas, the average is 13 days. So I wouldn't say is too late; the trailer can be released towards the end of this month and be released in the first half of March.

Valentina:

Not really; if you look at other dramas produced by Netflix, the drama airs about 2 weeks after the trailer.  For example, Sweet home. Sweet home's official trailer was released on Dec 6, 2020, and the drama was released on Dec 18, 2020, which is about 12 days after the trailer was released. It's Okay Not Be Okay; the trailer was released on Jun 9, 2020, and the drama aired on Jun 20, 2020, which is about 11 days. Now let's talk about the big one, Love Alarm; the trailer was released on Aug 6, 2019, and the drama aired on Aug 22, 2019, which is about 16 days. So depending on these dramas, the average is 13 days. So I wouldn't say is too late; the trailer can be released towards the end of this month and be released in the first half of March.

Aha didn't know that. Netflix seems to do it differently from others. Then lets hope It'll come out soon.

It's actually airing this March, see the main page

https://mydramalist.com/51007-love-alarm-season-2