Dashmount20:

ya lor... so YL also obsessed with San jie.. Lol.. 

trailer was so good can make us confuse.. hahaha a:D

San Jie is the second lead of the show after SF... lol

caDAVEr:

That part I didn't quite get it, maybe he did reincarnate with BL... so maybe the novel gave an explanation? We were expecting BL's hands to be chopped off as well. And the part "Wo shi san jie zhu zai" is in fact not from BL but from YL... the trailer was so misleading lol.

So L&D 2 is LHJD and BL? LOL

oh  i know. then the story continue to .....

Immortality (2021)

https://mydramalist.com/54501-hao-yi-xing

wakakaka

caDAVEr:

San Jie is the second lead of the show after SF... lol

not LL hoh... San Jie hoh.. hahahaha :D

should ask MDL to add another cast San Jie .. hahaha

Dashmount20:

he manage to destroy heaven mah.. so YL is the owner lorr.. hahaha :D

strangely Heavenly emperor just stand and see waiting for XJ approval or green light to stop.. wakakak :D

The Heavenly Emperor is in a I cannot meddle with stuff approach as he is the all powerful being. Think if he done things accordingly to his will it will happen - so he is let nature takes it cause unless you can convince me otherwise.

caDAVEr:

The Heavenly Emperor is in a I cannot meddle with stuff approach as he is the all powerful being. Think if he done things accordingly to his will it will happen - so he is let nature takes it cause unless you can convince me otherwise.

yea.. he want everyone to admit their own mistake and realize it.. no wonder it takes 1000 years.. hahaha :D

Dashmount20:

oh  i know. then the story continue to .....

Immortality (2021)

https://mydramalist.com/54501-hao-yi-xing

wakakaka

haha 2021... by then maybe have to rewatch L&R again... lol

Dashmount20:

not LL hoh... San Jie hoh.. hahahaha :D

should ask MDL to add another cast San Jie .. hahaha

Haha... since San Jie is mentioned so often and so many ppl after. why not?

Dashmount20:

yea.. he want everyone to admit their own mistake and realize it.. no wonder it takes 1000 years.. hahaha :D

That's why we a show... He really crushed BL with all the "it could have been" scenes... no wonder BL become BF (bai fa - white hair) LOL

caDAVEr:

That's why we a show... He really crushed BL with all the "it could have been" scenes... no wonder BL become BF (bai fa - white hair) LOL

hahahaha :D

caDAVEr:

haha 2021... by then maybe have to rewatch L&R again... lol

Haha... since San Jie is mentioned so often and so many ppl after. why not?

the Immortality 2021 is a really BL story between Arthur Chen (Ever Night 1 "Ning Xue") and Leo Luo (Ashes of Love "Run Yu") hahahaha :D

Dashmount20:

the Immortality 2021 is a really BL story between Arthur Chen (Ever Night 1 "Ning Xue") and Leo Luo (Ashes of Love "Run Yu") hahahaha :D

The English translation of this novel turn drama is really good.

Huh? In the drama, they didn't say anything about Bailin being the son of the heaven emperor. 

New bts

I want to see the BTS for the ep 52 kiss scene lol

Dashmount20:

Err... then I'll skip... for someone who dropped untamed... lol

caDAVEr:

maybe can give Leo Lu a try.. hahaha :D

i will try first few episode.. hahaha :D

Minnieee33:

Huh? In the drama, they didn't say anything about Bailin being the son of the heaven emperor. 

New bts

I want to see the BTS for the ep 52 kiss scene lol

That bed scene (it seems to me) from the last episode, but something was cut.
 caDAVEr:

There are two dramas that I don't want to watch. (there are so many others that I want and I don't even have time.).