Oh I hope she wanted to give that flower to our ML while she received a dress from SF. I just can’t accept the fact that she wanted to give HC haha:) 

Sapphire29:

Oh I hope she wanted to give that flower to our ML while she received a dress from SF. I just can’t accept the fact that she wanted to give HC haha:) 

hahaha.. if u ask me. 

i would say that GOW know Bai Lin first, i do believe she does like bai lin  first because she was LHJD, and LHJD do like Bai Lin.

I think the vermilion bird fly on sky and one day he saw God Of War pass by and Fall In Love with her. He never show his true form to GOW.  At that time GoW hold the flower, I dont think GOW know that vermilion bird is actually another god. so i think the flower is for bai lin as GOW did not aware the true form of vermilion bird. Since Vermilion bird fall in love with GoW, he gave her the blue dress.

He always show as Vermilion bird till GOW want to destroy the lotus pond then he show his true form. At that time GOW still did not know his god name was Xi Xuan..

Till she was punished by Bai Lin and Bai Lin shout "Xi Xuan!!!" and she look at him and asked "Who are you?" as she was wondering who was "Xi Xuan".

that is from my point of view.

maybe other have different point of view.

anyway.. dont brother about the flower who gow want to give.. the important thing is who willing to go down with her can in the end can have the rest of life with her.. hahahaha :D

though SF was the 2nd to see, he will  be the last one and the only one in GOW heart.. hahaha :D

Sapphire29:

i don’t understand why Phoenix still can hurt SF. He already knew who he is, right? And the flower that GOW intended to give is really HC? I’ve seen she hold that flower when she got blue dress from SF

He is still a golden winged bird that is a natural enemy of the phoenix. The phoenix is like the king of the different bird types and can cause harm to SF. In the drama his mother belongs to the demon tribe as a demon princess and is a bird demon

As for the flower, i dont recall them elaborating on that much (someone in this thread can add to this)

Sapphire29:

Oh I hope she wanted to give that flower to our ML while she received a dress from SF. I just can’t accept the fact that she wanted to give HC haha:) 

My interpretation that despite her wanting to give it to HC, it’s out of fondness. She doesnt really have friends or families where she felt she belonged to that she can give the flower. Thus HC is like the closest thing to a friend or a family member. I dont think she had a crush or develop love toward him (she has the glass heart which turns to flesh and blood in the 10th reincarnation as XJ due to SF’s love)

pinksprings01:

Here’s something that might be confusing when watching Eternal Love since in L&R it’s different. In Eternal Love, Qing Qiu (where the fl lead Bai Qian is from) is not in the demon realm (where Zi Hu is from) like it is in L&R. 

so here dun have san jie? 

Oh ok I see now. Thanks for these explanations. They didn’t give enough flash back about heaven realm. that’s why I’m stuck in mystery haha:)

Eimae:

Zihu is sometimes refer to as qingqiu (not in the drama tho?). Anyhow, they can become a celestial tribe if they cultivate on the immortal path which they did in Eternal Love (Three lives three worlds, 10 miles of peach blossom). 3L3W seems to make the heavenly deities take in animal forms lol

Also isnt Zhang Binbin’s tribe a demon tribe? Ive read somewhere that netflix puts it as ghost tribe?

So yeah... there’s bunch of heavenly stuff thrown in tbe story and the story itself seems to occur a good chunk in the heavenly realm and the God of War is Mo Yuan who’s a male (typically God of War is a male in some xianxia stories)

I think it is as confusing as first watching L&R... need to watch and research to understand.. lol

caDAVEr:

so here dun have san jie? 

Luckily Ten Miles, all gods or demons did not attract with "San Jie"... hahahaha :D

Demon only want to revive the demon kings... 

while the gods try to find where  is Mo Yuan body... wakakaka :D

Dashmount20:

cos Zi Hu is purple fox only has 1 tail .. Ba Qian got 9 fox tailed.. like celestial thing.. 

Just like SF got 12 feathers and the rest botak lol

Dashmount20:

Luckily Ten Miles, all gods or demons did not attract with "San Jie"... hahahaha :D

Demon only want to revive the demon kings... 

while the gods try to find where  is Mo Yuan body... wakakaka :D

their needs are simpler lol

caDAVEr:

I think it is as confusing as first watching L&R... need to watch and research to understand.. lol

nine tail fox is kinda celestial thing. you also can check this series, when NuWa god send Nine Tail Fox to seduce the king and demolish his kingdom due to his neglect of his country..

https://mydramalist.com/22348-zhao-ge

Zi Hu is not nine tail fox tribe so basically she still demon..

caDAVEr:

their needs are simpler lol

hahahahaha :D Demon need the Demon king to conquer the heaven..

Heaven need Mo yuan to demolish the Demon King.. well kinda same.. but never mention "San Jie" only lar... hahahaha :D

caDAVEr:

Just like SF got 12 feathers and the rest botak lol

no really.. 9 tail fox is consider celestial beast.. another story about the nine tail fox was sent by NuWa to seduce the king 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Zhou_of_Shang -> the history and based on this story they make the series into:

https://mydramalist.com/18920-the-gods

https://mydramalist.com/22348-zhao-ge

Teng She is Snake dragon consider Celestial beast..

Ying Hua consider as ?? snake demon? hahaha :D

Sapphire29:

Oh ok I see now. Thanks for these explanations. They didn’t give enough flash back about heaven realm. that’s why I’m stuck in mystery haha:)

yea... agree.. 

Nine tailed fox in Chinese folklores can be considered demons or celestial beasts based on the story 

So I went and double checked the drama, pretty sure now zihu is one tailed fox based on her 1000 yr of cultivation lol

As for the nine tailed thing, maybe you need 9000 years of cultivation?

If you guys want to see fox centric drama, there’s Legend of Qing Qiu Foxes based on Strange Stories from a Chinese studio (Liao Zhai):

https://mydramalist.com/15370-legend-of-nine-tails-fox

I would put Yinghua as a snake spirit. Teng She is a snake with wings lol... his name has snake in it