Minnieee33:

In the novel, Bai Di created a female God of War instead of a male because he said his friend wanted to be a female so much he will make his wish come true in a cruel way. 

What the?!! is it in the end of the novel? The writer is way too imaginative XD

Minnieee33:

In the novel, Bai Di created a female God of War instead of a male because he said his friend wanted to be a female so much he will make his wish come true in a cruel way. 

In the new trailer, when HC was cutting LhJd‘s body it looked terrifying. Also, the fact that HC has no remorse is......

Kiki January:

Damn that hits hard.

fortunately that didn't happen, I cannot imagine a dude with the 6 senses lost and SF teaching him how to love... and if he pesters SF into forgive him... I may vomit blood myself

caDAVEr:

it is all fated. Even if GOW is a dude, it won't change anything. We will have L&R ver. BL 

Hahahahahaha!!! So true. Well right now it is somewhat BL, however short live it is

Finally it will be time for HC to suffer, he has been relaxed + in power for way too long. 

Episodes 54-59 preview

Episodes 54-59 preview 

I think LhJd will see the pure love that SF has for XJ which will be one of the reasons why LhJd gave his heart to SF, when SF falls into a coma after being stabbed by YL. 

caDAVEr:

fortunately that didn't happen, I cannot imagine a dude with the 6 senses lost and SF teaching him how to love... and if he pesters SF into forgive him... I may vomit blood myself

LMFAO! Thanks to Bai Di for creating a female GOW. 

caDAVEr:

I think I will skip to watch this series.. LOL...

Even untamed I watch first 10 eps only wakakaka...

I forgot which chapter of the novel but it was there.  

"The discussion regarding the male and female lead in this drama is pretty heated (as you all can see in the drama comment section)." what is happening? I don't go to the comment section. 

HC need punishment for his actions. I dont want LHJD just forgive him and they hold hands... Lol

Minnieee33:

I forgot which chapter of the novel but it was there.  

"The discussion regarding the male and female lead in this drama is pretty heated (as you all can see in the drama comment section)." what is happening? I don't go to the comment section. 

HC need punishment for his actions. I dont want LHJD just forgive him and they hold hands... Lol

Apparently XJ will chop off HC’s arms. I know LhJd used to love HC but I really hope LhJd doesn’t forgive HC. 

It looks like the heavenly emperor will be punishing HC by stripping away his powers which will be fun to watch. 

I think Si Feng dying will be the precursor why Xuan Ji and LHJD become separate entity in the other trailers. I think LHJD will come to heaven, change into GOW appearance and wreck havoc in heaven. GOW expression in that scenes doesn't really look like Xuan Ji.

Dashmount20:

Well he is good looking... but... I dunno how to describe... when u kissed the gal you love then suddenly change to a guy... hmmm I think he must be shock...

but surprisingly SF do not do that... He stand by LhJd and try to make him let go his hatred and return XJ back...

btw... why he wearing red cloth? Is SF married to LhJD?

Ok. So the prerequisite is that his hatred be gone before XJ can return... not wonder he tried to be the peacemaker. Demon is either black or red mah, don't think too much lol

Xien_Rue:

Hahahahahaha!!! So true. Well right now it is somewhat BL, however short live it is

Kiki January:

LMFAO! Thanks to Bai Di for creating a female GOW. 

Yeps fortunately, if not it might get banned by the authorities lol

Dashmount20:

I think I will skip to watch this series.. LOL...

Even untamed I watch first 10 eps only wakakaka...

Untamed I couldn't get pass 7...