Xien_Rue:

Problem is I am pretty sure even though the appearance is of Xuan Ji, based on face expression it is LHJD.

Yes, this image of XJ (with the hairdo and clothing) correspond to LHJD in the trailer...

Minnieee33:

Crystal needs improvement on the crying and emotional scenes but I don't get all the hate on her right now.  In my mind, ep41-47 never happened and the story flow perfectly :) 

can't agree more. I was disappointed by her acting. She couldn't deliver enough sorrow after knowing what SF did for her. I was expecting more than that. And I also skip most of the part XF got hurt and got mis judged by others. So I wait till Ep 48 out and watch after this. keke

Mostly ep38-47 was new material not from the novel, they added in but didn't change the method on how XJ chased after SF later so it didn't flow well with the story. If SF left because he got hurt from XJ seeing him as a demon form, then it makes more sense on how SF forgave XJ later. 

The rating of the drama went down because of it but I still think this is a excellent drama with great casts. 

I feel like that's GoW in the red dress sense and not XJ. She want to show him her scars, XJ doesn't have those scars. 

I think Xuanji believes the deputy palace lord’s words and unsealed Liuli cup, to save Yu Sifeng she releases the heart and soul of Luo hou Jidu, and let him save Yu Sifeng. In the trailer,  Xuanji actually released Luo Hou Jidu and saved Yu Sifeng, but the price was that Luo Hou Jidu entered Chu Xuanji's body.

And  Xuanji asked Yu Sifeng not to forget her before losing control of the body. Of course, Yu Sifeng would not forget her. In order to awake  Xuanji's consciousness, he was willing to be the demon slave of Luo hou Jidu. It's just that a good wife has become such a "boyfriend" as Luo Hou Jidu, Yu Sifeng doesn't know if she will respond. Of course, Sifeng's efforts are not ineffective.  Xuanji can occasionally take charge of her body and become a woman's appearance, but most of the time Luo Houji still appears.

I think when  Yu Sifeng was injured badly during the war may be Xuanji  takes back the control of her body weird theory right?

Seem like GoW split from LHJD and then XJ took back control of GoW. 

Linking back to some of the theories from previous trailers and what we discussed today... seems that after BD got what he deserved LHJD hatred was appeased and XJ released as a separate being? For some reason relating to the sanjie, she wanted to topple the urn and SF stopped it and got stabbed by YL. LHJD gave half his heart to SF in return for the suffering he suffered because of them. SF was in a coma for a while and woke and happily ever after 

caDAVEr:

Linking back to some of the theories from previous trailers and what we discussed today... seems that after BD got what he deserved LHJD hatred was appeased and XJ released as a separate being? For some reason she wanted to topple the urn and SF stopped it and got stabbed by YL. LHJD gave half his heart to SF in return to the suffering he suffered because of them. SF was in a coma for a while and woke and happily ever after 

I think SF&XJ marries first and then XJ releases LHJD to save SF

Really? I thought the wedding is last ep. When SF woke up later, XJ dragged SF to ask for hand in marriage. 

Drama Empress:

I think SF&XJ marries first and then XJ releases LHJD to save SF

Yeps... that is their "mission" to return to shaoyang, but XJ has other ideas. :D

Minnieee33:

Mostly ep38-47 was new material not from the novel, they added in but didn't change the method on how XJ chased after SF later so it didn't flow well with the story. If SF left because he got hurt from XJ seeing him as a demon form, then it makes more sense on how SF forgave XJ later. 

The rating of the drama went down because of it but I still think this is a excellent drama with great casts. 

I feel like that's GoW in the red dress sense and not XJ. She want to show him her scars, XJ doesn't have those scars. 

Well, the drama also added the whole of fake marriage and Si Feng dying, too. In my opinion it was logical for Si Feng to give in at that time. The problem was before that, we were not seeing Xuan Ji suffered enough. Could be caused by either script or the acting was not that convincing.

Anyway, I personally think we will see Xuan Ji suffer more later on when Si Feng is dying and when he is in long coma. Nothing tops the pain of someone left behind by death.

Xien_Rue:

Well, the drama also added the whole of fake marriage and Si Feng dying, too. In my opinion it was logical for Si Feng to give in at that time. The problem was before that, we were not seeing Xuan Ji suffered enough. Could be caused by either script or the acting was not that convincing.

Anyway, I personally think we will see Xuan Ji suffer more later on when Si Feng is dying and when he is in long coma. Nothing tops the pain of someone left behind by death. 

Aiyoh why you all so keen to see her suffer... feeling unjust for SF ah? She's so cute that I forgive her just like SF did... lol

caDAVEr:

Aiyoh why you all so keen to see her suffer... feeling unjust for SF ah? She's so cute that I forgive her just like SF did... lol

Hahahaha! I actually was explaining to people that wanted to see Xuan Ji suffer more during "chasing Si Feng" arc. That her suffering in that arc was enough and Si Feng forgave her at that point was also on cue. Longer than that, this drama will become soap opera. Even though perhaps it was a bit too easy for her to gain Si Feng forgiveness, the drama added on her suffering by making Si Feng dying. So yeah .....

caDAVEr:

yep SF did everything he could do for XJ so she could suffer less, if XJ was hurt or has a problem will SF sits around??? without doing anything  Nope

Xien_Rue:

Hahahaha! I actually was explaining to people that wanted to see Xuan Ji suffer more during "chasing Si Feng" arc. That her suffering in that arc was enough and Si Feng forgave her at that point was also on cue. Longer than that, this drama will become soap opera. Even though perhaps it was a bit too easy for her to gain Si Feng forgiveness, the drama added on her suffering by making Si Feng dying. So yeah .....

:) yes I get what you mean...  ultimately it just makes SF the poorest thing on drama and I think he is already lol. The 9 lives and how vividly we see his hardship filled 10th lol. Just the blood spitting is kinda over. An average of about 1 per episode lol.

If someone else is acting as SF, there may be a different reaction. 

Xien_Rue:

Many of them are comparing XJ suffering arc was a bit less yes when comparing to "Ashes of love" the arc of separation and female lead sufferings is less but in this drama, SF lost everything to save XJ even XJ loved him to the heart she never tried to kill him intentionally as FL did in "AOL" so i think XJ only opposed/fight SF because everyone around forced her to be God of war during the separation from ep37 to 51 we multiple dimensions of XJ and I never saw XJ was furious enough to kill/punish SF except on ep47(it was HC manipulation) so after watching this drama from epi35 to 53 I'm ok with this flow