Drama Empress:

yep SF did everything he could do for XJ so she could suffer less, if XJ was hurt or has a problem will SF sits around??? without doing anything  Nope

Yay, that's why XJ told SF she is trying to improve to be more understanding (and maybe be smarter) since she just recovered her senses so abit slow; and that SF must also learn to share and not take on everything by himself.

Lol well I guess it makes sense since SF was running out of time. He just want to live the remaining of his life in happiness with XJ. 

Some people don't like that and said he shouldn't forgive XJ. I'm like what?? You want SF to be miserable forever???!! I'm pretty sure SF never smile once during the 2 year they were apart. 

Minnieee33:

Lol well I guess it makes sense since SF was running out of time. He just want to live the remaining of his life in happiness with XJ. 

Some people don't like that and said he shouldn't forgive XJ. I'm like what?? You want SF to be miserable forever???!! I'm pretty sure SF never smile once during the 2 year they were apart. 

According to him, he was only angry that it took XJ so long to find him... what a contradictory handsome young man... lol

Probably the only thing that XJ perhaps went overboard abit is stabbing SF and plunging it deeper thereafter 

Tbh, I am worried about  Crystal now, hope she will get a new drama after she finish filming Young Shield. Her performance in the middle shouldn't overshadow her excellent performance before 37.

Minnieee33:

caDAVEr:

According to him, he was only angry that it took XJ so long to find him... what a contradictory handsome young man... lol

As we all are rooting for a happy ending what is the use if FL lead suffers alone a few more episodes and dragging the drama without any direction instead they are now together and happy

Hehe I think even if SF ate the pill that forget about love, he will still fall in love again with XJ. They are destined to be together. 

Minnieee33:

Tbh, I am worried about  Crystal now, hope she will get a new drama after she finish filming Young Shield. Her performance in the middle shouldn't overshadow her excellent performance before 37.

I didn't read about her criticism, perhaps I am biased or what... thought she did very well throughout... how should someone react when experiencing something like that? I don't think anyone would have such experience so the acting (or reaction)  is based on interpretation? If she does something more, maybe the other side of the critics may say she overacted? For me she is good, all the teary-eyed whenever she gets into an bad situations etc...

kinda think the more demanding criticisms are those from the "competition", fans of actresses in similar genre or even in the same drama...

Drama Empress:

As we all are rooting for a happy ending what is the use if FL lead suffers alone a few more episodes and dragging the drama without any direction instead they are now together and happy

yeah, I preferred the episodes that she was looking for him and reminiscing and regreting when she visited the places. Just tells of how much they have gone through. The part with Ah Lan etc are just fillers to me since we know they will be together so just get it over and be in love. Likewise with the XYH, RY and lingzhi etc, just wished they concentrate on the other contents.

XJ is a very complex character in the middle, some of the scenes, I just didn't get her emotion that she was trying to present. I think a lot of people complained about her crying scene but I think they are OK. 

Lol, they really depicted LHJD wrong in the drama. In the book, LHJD is actually really ugly. Because asuras originally have a lot of heads and look like monsters. So in a way, it makes sense why Baidi made LHJD a woman lol

caDAVEr:

yeah, I preferred the episodes that she was looking for him and reminiscing and regreting when she visited the places. Just tells of how much they have gone through. The part with Ah Lan etc are just fillers to me since we know they will be together so just get it over and be in love. Likewise with the XYH, RY and lingzhi etc, just wished they concentrate on the other contents.

I agree ep 48,49,50 are hearting breaking for XJ and it satisfied some SF fan's but if we watch a few more episodes like them we will get bored without SF on screen

Minnieee33:

XJ is a very complex character in the middle, some of the scenes, I just didn't get her emotion that she was trying to present. I think a lot of people complained about her crying scene but I think they are OK. 

actually my focus was mainly on SF... lol

Drama Empress:

I agree ep 48,49,50 are hearting breaking for XJ and it satisfied some SF fan's but if we watch a few more episodes like them we will get bored without SF on screen 

Yeah, it was too long of a break from our SF. :D

Now that we see so much that was mentioned and discussed here, I am not sure how saturated the final 6 episodes gonna be... :(

Minnieee33:

Seem like GoW split from LHJD and then XJ took back control of GoW. 

I will go with this theory.  Since I saw XJ(GOW) with Sf, LHJD together in the final fight in heaven.  

I think LHJD manipulates SF here