Drama Empress:

I think LHJD manipulates SF here

I think so, damn poor Sf, seems like he has to peg LHJD to see XJ face and voice

notalinsanglian:

I think so, damn poor Sf, seems like he has to peg LHJD to see XJ face and voice

XJ before turning in to LHJD asks Yu Sifeng to bring her back so to awake  Xuanji's consciousness he has to follow Luo Hou Jidu, and obey his orders

The picture do pretty. LHJD has a soft spot for SF. 

Minnieee33:

The picture do pretty. LHJD has a soft spot for SF. 

yep he is following LHJD so that he can bring back XJ hmm it will another heartbreak episode for us

If someone go to Crystal yuan studio weibo, they just released BTS. There is a extra kiss scene that was cut from the drama at the end, so cute!!! Also I love how XJ princess hug SF LOL. 

Edit: I think this kiss scene is suppose to be where they showed SF's eye and said he can't ruin XJ!!!! Stupid edits!! 

Her original voice sound a lot better than the drama in the BTS. 

Minnieee33:

can they add Crystal in it? LOL

I don't think I want to watch Promise of Chang Yan. I might go watch Cheng Yi's cut. I heard its coming out in late Sept? 

Great !

Minnieee33:

If someone go to Crystal yuan studio weibo, they just released BTS. There is a extra kiss scene that was cut from the drama at the end, so cute!!! Also I love how XJ princess hug SF LOL. 

Edit: I think this kiss scene is suppose to be where they showed SF's eye and said he can't ruin XJ!!!! Stupid edits!! 

Her original voice sound a lot better than the drama in the BTS. 

Link? 

I can't link because of my account. I sent you a message. 

Minnieee33:

I can't link because of my account. I sent you a message. 

verify your account you will get access

Drama Empress:

I agree ep 48,49,50 are hearting breaking for XJ and it satisfied some SF fan's but if we watch a few more episodes like them we will get bored without SF on screen 

Indeed.

I did. I Google about it and it seem that I have to wait 7 days before I can link or post images :( 

Minnieee33:

I did. I Google about it and it seem that I have to wait 7 days before I can link or post images :( 

oh I don't know we can't post links untill 7days , usually when your account is verified you will see a tick mark after your profile name

https://mydramalist.com/article/my-drama-list-a-users-guide-0818182722

Ya seem like I need to wait 7 days because of the new account. So hopefully tomorrow :)