caDAVEr:

It is crucial okay? Involves a whole tribe... and if GOW did kill them, don't think she can get away with just 10 tribulations

hmm... let me think ah the plot.. 

1000 years ago God of war appear.

then 900years white emperor marriage arrangement. and God Of War also declare her love by choosing the flower to white emperor and white emperor gave her the bracelet.. 

when she heard about the marriage arrangement of white emperor and tribe.. out of anger she kill most of the tribe ppl and left only the princess. the princess not happy and ask heavenly emperor to punish her. But white emperor beg for mercy and ask her to fight with the demon king in order to make up her mistake.

after God of war kill the demon king.. the demon king use his last energy to unfold  how God of War existence. After that God of war know the truth, she back to heaven, she killed most of heavenly guard/ppl.. 

Since then they said that God Of War have demon heart  (Xin Mo) inside after she killed the demon king or after she come back from the demon world. She opposed White Emperor..  she hate white emperor... then White emperor and heavenly emperor had no choice to punish her for 10 lifes.

White Emperor try to seal GOW memory to remember how she was created, cos after her battle with the demon king GOW know how cruel is the white emperor.

or maybe i need to rewatch again..

caDAVEr:

Sorry it's in MDL... under top airing show you can select china to see how many viewers here...

ooo ok..

Dashmount20:
or maybe i need to rewatch again..

The timeline is always very confusing... One maybe lead to think that LHJD and GOW appeared during the war since the description is that MS suddenly disappear and GOW appear during the war... so now between GOW appearance and reincarnation there is a 100 years GAP... so is the war going on during this time?

caDAVEr:

It is No 1 in the "Top airing shows" under China

Yes i know, in Youku too no 1

caDAVEr:

The timeline is always very confusing... One maybe lead to think that LHJD and GOW appeared during the war since the description is that MS suddenly disappear and GOW appear during the war... so now between GOW appearance and reincarnation there is a 100 years GAP... so is the war going on during this time?

the war between demon and heaven happen before 1000 year.

when it began.. HC killed LHJD and create God of war.. so age of GOW only 1000 year. still baby phase... hahaha :D

even Ye hua 70000 years.. Ba qian 150000years.. lol.. hahahaha :D

caDAVEr:

I was also confused all this time, before the whole story was completely finished I would just understand the story,hmm!
 Dashmount20:

when it began.. HC killed LHJD and create God of war.. so age of GOQ only 1000 year. still baby phase... hahaha :D

Aiyah, 1000 year is in earth timing so it probably happened very fast in heaven... too confusing liao... I rather go focus on the cuteness of XJ and handsomeness of SF.

Love Yuan:
I was also confused all this time, before the whole story was completely finished I would just understand the story,hmm!

Hope it gets properly explained in the final episodes.

Dashmount20:

when it began.. HC killed LHJD and create God of war.. so age of GOQ only 1000 year. still baby phase... hahaha :D

Wkwkkw I remembered when Ba Qian said that Yehua was his junior

Love Yuan:

Wkwkkw I remembered when Ba Qian said that Yehua was his junior

ya lor.. 

but luckily in here... the vermillion bird SF should be more than 1000 years hohh.. since God of war was created by white emperor 1000 years ago... hahahha :D

@Dashmount20 

Yes it is true, we need to watch again, hopefully in a few months or a few years Youku / Kukan channel will soon broadcast this drama with subtitles
 Love Yuan:

hahahaha... the story v v v v v complex.. hahahahah :D

i want to see more lovey dovey scene between SF and XJ..

Love Yuan:

@Dashmount20 

Yes it is true, we need to watch again, hopefully in a few months or a few years Youku / Kukan channel will soon broadcast this drama with subtitles

i thought i saw kukan already broadcast this drama in youtube?

caDAVEr:

Aiyah, 1000 year is in earth timing so it probably happened very fast in heaven... too confusing liao... I rather go focus on the cuteness of XJ and handsomeness of SF.

Hahaha true true, I focus on the cuteness of Xuan Ji and handsomeness of Si Feng. Hahaha true true, I focus on the cuteness of Xuan Ji and handsomeness of Si Feng

Dashmount20:

i thought i saw kukan already broadcast this drama in youtube?

Yes true, but still previews