pinksprings01:

If he really is married (Most likely a political marriage) then it makes him being obsessive about XJ even more creepy 

wakakaka.. yea.. more to political marriage.. marriage without love.. LOL.. 

If white emperor did married.. wah i think the series might have chance to have more than 59 series.. cos there will be 2 villain.. 1 husband and 1 wife.. the white emperor wife will also jealous toward God Of War.. so the white emperor wife will also do bad and tricky thing to make XJ failed... wakakakaka :D

and story become more complex.. 

wakakakaka :D

caDAVEr:

Yeah, 48 more focused on the important stuff lol

ohh.. the part when XJ remember the past... i love that part too.. hahahaha :D till forgot about white emperor or YL.. hahaha :D

eliteles1:

In fact, Si ming appears to be an inveterate cupid and romantic. It always seems to me that Si ming can only see Hao Chen's hidden love for Chu Xuanji. Hidden even in your harsh words. P.S: Si Ming looks at me with that kind of laughter inside the white emperor's self-denial. 

yea... agree... 

i laugh on the ep 18, when SM suddenly appear in front of HC while he out of sudden see XJ running to SF and holding his heart lamp.. he thought the kunlun bark he put to XJ wont grow...

Siming said to HC "I dont know that white emperor practice Unfeeling mantra in heaven or mortal still able to use kunlun bark to grow the heart lamp to Xuan Ji and the heart lamp not withering"

Lol... so funny that part.. I think he purposely tease white emperor...

HC feel pissed off.. or shy to admit? wakakak :D

Dashmount20:

ohh.. the part when XJ remember the past... i love that part too.. hahahaha :D till forgot about white emperor or YL.. hahaha :D

Yeah, I really like it when she regrets it... not because she is suffering but because she is finally free of those external voice that is blinding her... realising that how SF mattered to her. However this episode there is a tribute to HC also lol

pinksprings01:

Stills from episode 51 & 52

(Source: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4547206096361881

Why didn't post the NSFW stills? LOL

caDAVEr:

Yes, that part wasn't explain... was there really an arranged marriage or just a made up story.

i think have lar.. or must read the novel.. hahaha :D

Dashmount20:

i think have lar.. or must read the novel.. hahaha :D

It is crucial okay? Involves a whole tribe... and if GOW did kill them, don't think she can get away with just 10 tribulations

I am very upset why MDL didn't include Love and Redemption in trending this week showse, eventhough in terms of the story this really attracts the attention of drama fans

Love Yuan:

I am very upset why MDL didn't include Love and Redemption in trending this week showse, eventhough in terms of the story this really attracts the attention of drama fans

It is No 1 in the "Top airing shows" under China

eliteles1:

Dashmount20  

8. ep 28, HC look sad when see 2 doll of SF and XJ in the magpie bridge..

wah.. so many.. i cant remember alll hahaha :D

What a wonderful memory you have. Thank you for remembering these scenes. P.S: Have a scene where HC tells Chu Xuanji that the issue (his, that he wants to marry her), is love. When he says "love", even Chu Xuanji, stop for a bit and look at him closely. Because he spoke and spoke, but his thought was contemptuous of what he said for her. Plunged in the wounded love for Si Feng.
And in that fight in the air in front of Si Feng's palace (he tells Chu Xuanji to hit Si Feng with "lover's trick". That is, he knew about the curse of love on Si Feng and wanted to use it to destroy his rival. He plays dirty by love Xuanji. Have no pity for Si Feng.

is it ep 42?

ep 42, when XJ still defend for SF and XJ was prison in the Ming Xia cave. HC try to manipulate XJ mind again by saying that her heart pain because of the demon heart "xin mo" that SF put in her heart.

ep 44, HC attack SF using the nine heaven profound fire that only GOW can do.. HC told SF that he and XJ already learn love mantra together and practice the nine heaven profound fire together.. kinda declare that he already propose marriage to XJ and she agree lol.... 

hahahaha :D

caDAVEr:

It is No 1 in the "Top airing shows" under China

how to see is no 1 in china?

Dashmount20:

how to see is no 1 in china?

Sorry it's in MDL... under top airing show you can select china to see how many viewers here...