pinksprings01:

It really shows how obsessive he is towards XJ. If he had sincere feelings for XJ, he would just wish for her happiness but rather see her dead. 

o ya.. HC was a possessive.. i think he like LHJD.. but since he cannot love him.. so he transform him to God Of War.. then he keep her beside him in the heaven realm..

if LHJD still demon.. how HC can keep him in the heaven? so he need to erase LHJD memory so White Emperor can keep LHJD beside him.. Lol... 

caDAVEr:

In heaven timezone that is much faster... and for 1000 years like not much content lol

I thought he is married 1000 years back? Or is that just a story to make GOW give up?

900 years ago there was a marriage proposal.. but GOW war destroy the tribe.. so i guess the marriage was cancel.. hahaha :D

caDAVEr:

In heaven timezone that is much faster... and for 1000 years like not much content lol

I thought he is married 1000 years back? Or is that just a story to make GOW give up?

If he really is married (Most likely a political marriage) then it makes him being obsessive about XJ even more creepy 

cyprille:

Bts of Sifeng and LHDJ 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CE5flq3ps6Q/?igshid=1p46yv80xybcr

Hahaaha... so funny... u manage to found the bts... haha

Why did YL come back to life? not in ep how (?) he is dead? why come back to life?

Dashmount20  

8. ep 28, HC look sad when see 2 doll of SF and XJ in the magpie bridge..

wah.. so many.. i cant remember alll hahaha :D

What a wonderful memory you have. Thank you for remembering these scenes. P.S: Have a scene where HC tells Chu Xuanji that the issue (his, that he wants to marry her), is love. When he says "love", even Chu Xuanji, stop for a bit and look at him closely. Because he spoke and spoke, but his thought was contemptuous of what he said for her. Plunged in the wounded love for Si Feng.
And in that fight in the air in front of Si Feng's palace (he tells Chu Xuanji to hit Si Feng with "lover's trick". That is, he knew about the curse of love on Si Feng and wanted to use it to destroy his rival. He plays dirty by love Xuanji. Have no pity for Si Feng.
 Dashmount20:

900 years ago there was a marriage proposal.. but GOW war destroy the tribe.. so i guess the marriage was cancel.. hahaha :D

pinksprings01:

If he really is married (Most likely a political marriage) then it makes him being obsessive about XJ even more creepy 

Oh he did not manage to get married because of GOW? No wonder he is even more mad!

Love Yuan:
Why did YL come back to life? not in ep how (?) he is dead? why come back to life?
He's a demon, a crow.
 caDAVEr:

Oh he did not manage to get married because of GOW? No wonder he is even more mad!

I thought it was made up by Siming, I guess we’ll find out in the final episodes. 

Love Yuan:

They tried to destroy his soul sucking pot and him as well but he split himself using a spell and part of him was in black feather thar Ruo Yu later took to the devil region and helped YL get a temporary body. Basically his soul is intact and he just needs some body to use

eliteles1:
He's a demon, a crow.

YL was killed by SF and WZQ. The his soul with crow lor...

Love Yuan:

You mean after he got "killed"by SF? RY found a YL feather and to get info about his sister, brought him back (not in physical form) using the demon energy in the demon world.

caDAVEr:

yea... GOD kill the father tribe and most of tribe ppl die.. heavenly emperor want to punish her but white emperor protect her.

pinksprings01:

I know XJ’s powers were sealed in the life pillar after she was sent for her tribulations but what else is purpose of the life pillar? 

Her life pillar contains her memories which can be sealed away and he pillar can reflect her inner thoughts/mind (not sure of the name?) because at one point she developed evil/demonic tendencies/energies and that showed up on her life pillar

pinksprings01:

I thought it was made up by Siming, I guess we’ll find out in the final episodes. 

Yes, that part wasn't explain... was there really an arranged marriage or just a made up story.