Minnieee33:

Traditional Chinese has more lines to the characters, usually you will be able to understand simple Chinese as well after you learnt.

LOL about that video, CP fans said CY wasnt happy about He zhong Hua wanting to act as a couple with crystal. I think he is just tired or maybe there is something more lol 

This something else may be related (to an actor loving your female colleague who you partner with), and others being joking about the acting couple. I can't know what's in anyone's heart. This couple playing together is so perfect that it even confuses us. But ... may God bless them  both always. (May there be a flat path in their lives, both in their careers and in their personal lives.)

eliteles1:
Cheng Yi looks upset (and the camera focuses on him right now). It is an expression that someone said in the comments (he is sad as everyone laughs). Before this moment, what did Chu Xuanji's father say? It was after that speech that Cheng Yi's sad expression was shown. Cristal Yuan also had a yellow smile (a little embarrassed) at that moment too.

It’s what I wrote lol after they sat down and the host said maybe act more loving then the act would be more lasting (?) and then XJ father said the stuff i wrote in previous post

Someone in the comment section guessed that the cast might be poking fun of YBY and CY being close

Eimae:

It’s what I wrote lol after they sat down and the host said maybe act more loving then the act would be more lasting (?) and then XJ father said the stuff i wrote in previous post

Someone in the comment section guessed that the cast might be poking fun of YBY and CY being close

Ahh! Now it's clear! Thanks for the explanation. (So the fact that he is sad takes on a special meaning.)

I was watching episode 48 again and watched Wu Tong's last moments. For a moment I shed a tear for him. When he tells Ling Long before pushing her away from the risk of death, away from the hole (in the void). He said: that first time he had really seen her, looking her in the eye. That he was very concerned about revenge, but now (he saw something else, I think: love.). (His words: I prefer to die with you. And at another time, he gave up, and preferred to die alone).
P.S: There is a subtext here, it is as if, somehow, there was a love story here, tortuous, but there was.). If it were another plot, who knows, Wu Tong could have found another route, and could have found redemption.

eliteles1:

I was watching episode 48 again and watched Wu Tong's last moments. For a moment I shed a tear for him. When he tells Ling Long before pushing her away from the risk of death, away from the hole (in the void). He said: that first time he had really seen her, looking her in the eye. That he was very concerned about revenge, but now (he saw something else, I think: love.). (His words: I prefer to die with you. And at another time, he gave up, and preferred to die alone).
P.S: There is a subtext here, it is as if, somehow, there was a love story here, tortuous, but there was.). If it were another plot, who knows, Wu Tong could have found another route, and could have found redemption. 

If he was a disciple of Shao Yang, he might have a chance with LL. In the novel, he wasn't cruel to LL and LL actually loved him. 

ok 30 more mins to go! Give me at least 15 mins of wedding and happy scene pleaseeeee

eliteles1:

I only know that Promise of Chang'an from the music video of the trailer I saw presents such an intense, painful, heroic and passionate Cheng Yi interpretation. And I want to (for sure) watch it as soon as possible. (The story may not be as good as L&R, but it is an interesting 60-episode story). 

wow 60 episodes... I'll wait for reviews first. Don't wanna spoil my impression of CY...lol 

Minnieee33:

I saw the video with all the hot kiss scenes they filmed lol but the storyline was not that interesting to me even though I like both leads. 

At the rate of CY filming in recent years, his films might come out back to back XD

I am waiting for Crystal thunder chaser, the plot seem interesting.

Ya that one not much of a story unless you like to see interaction between them. That's all 

It is amazing how the filming and editing causes overlapping like the FL of maiden holmes.

caDAVEr:

wow 60 episodes... I'll wait for reviews first. Don't wanna spoil my impression of CY...lol 

Ya that one not much of a story unless you like to see interaction between them. That's all 

It is amazing how the filming and editing causes overlapping like the FL of maiden holmes.

I think we can watch the first 10 eps of the Promise of Chang'an  today, haha but im still thinking about XJ and SF.

the link the link.. where to watch..?

I’ll be watching the episodes on (depends on which one uploads 54-59 faster):

https://m.ifvod.tv/detail?id=rzyoHmVwCu2

https://arabnewsworld.com/cn200806/

Minnieee33:

I think we can watch the first 10 eps of the Promise of Chang'an  today, haha but im still thinking about XJ and SF.

I don't like the plot and the main actress is off cuz of her image from love and redemption. cant leave this beautiful drama yet, crying in pain,TT

im waiting for a link LOL

ok, no second bed scene, the kid should be SF and XJ at the end XD

white emperor looks hot with white hair 

Minnieee33:

ok, no second bed scene, the kid should be SF and XJ at the end XD

yea.. cross our finger

sigh.. still not out yet..

Minnieee33:

If he was a disciple of Shao Yang, he might have a chance with LL. In the novel, he wasn't cruel to LL and LL actually loved him. 

Ummm.... 
I also thought she loved him (in some way.).