Which look/costume do you guys like the most out of all their lives? I personally adore the first and fourth.

Ohhh those fan art are amazing. 

My fav costume is the first one, XJ looked so pretty there.

I am interested to see more of their fourth and ninth lives.

So SF is the only one that got the mole near his eye this lifetime?

Eimae:

The Lost Tomb 2 is great but CY has limited screentime as his character tends to appear and disappear. The show was closer to novel than lost tomb 1 and there’s an arc where CY shows his emotional acting skills and has actor of brother Liu there too

Ummm ... how cool? I like a trailer that shows the scenes of Cheng Yi in The lost tomb 2 (in black clothes, looking like a james bond, and suddenly he is inside a tomb, and wakes up from inside the tomb. I kept these images in mind , and I want to watch the drama. It’s since I watched Legend of Chusen (that I’m going to finish watching season 2 because of him.).
Episode 35: When Yuan Lang (vice-master) speaks to Si Feng's master: (Yuan Lang speaks to the other: Mr. handsome?). I read it right?
 eliteles1:
Episode 35: When Yuan Lang (vice-master) speaks to Si Feng's master: (Yuan Lang speaks to the other: Mr. handsome?). I read it right?

The Chinese text is 师哥 (shī  gē ).

I remember coming across this address when reading "The Husky and White Cat Shizun".  This refers to a handsome person/man/brother?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu7WzduSqrE
A compilation of interviews by Cheng Yi (from 2014 to 2020). From when he was unknown to when he started to become popular. Including participation in variety programs.

MK916:

The Chinese text is 师哥 (shī  gē ).

I remember coming across this address when reading "The Husky and White Cat Shizun".  This refers to a handsome person/man/brother?

Yes, that someone, please, enlighten us more. p.s: Just a curiosity: the Chinese characters most used in the subtitles of dramas and in interviews (they are the traditional or simplified characters) ? I started studying, I always choose the traditional to study.

In episode 35 there were some touching scenes between Ling Long and Zhong Min Yan (from a donor and sacrificial love story). For a moment they looked like the main protagonist couple. And the love of sisters was also well represented. P.S: Si Feng and Chu Xuanju are always very beautiful. There is a marriage proposal here. They are so happy and calm until something comes to disrupt their idyll. (This is where Si Feng's real torment will begin.)

eliteles1:

Yes, that someone, please, enlighten us more. p.s: Just a curiosity: the Chinese characters most used in the subtitles of dramas and in interviews (they are the traditional or simplified characters) ? I started studying, I always choose the traditional to study.

Mainland China use simplified but I feel like outside of mainland, most people use traditional. 

I like simplified more since it's easier to read. 

I feel bad for XJ, after ep 36, she only got TS while SF had a lot of people that care about him. Everyone on XJ side were pushing her. 

Minnieee33:

Mainland China use simplified but I feel like outside of mainland, most people use traditional. 

It just complicates. And now ? If I learn the traditional, but use the simplified? Do I learn the simplified and use the traditional? It should be just one way, as in other languages, Chinese is difficult enough.

Minnieee33:

It just complicates. And now ? If I learn the traditional, but use the simplified? Do I learn the simplified and use the traditional? It should be just one way, as in other languages, Chinese is difficult enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r38Z0-dUB40&list=PLUhCRhhV-Av8hNGFGPdsK1_e_hpbPWff4&index=156
Could someone translate this video of the fam meet with the entire cast? I didn't understand Cheng Yi's expression, in the end, he seemed bored with something.

eliteles1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r38Z0-dUB40&list=PLUhCRhhV-Av8hNGFGPdsK1_e_hpbPWff4&index=156
Could someone translate this video of the fam meet with the entire cast? I didn't understand Cheng Yi's expression, in the end, he seemed bored with something. 

So actor He Zhonghua near the end of clip said that usually has seen the two of them joke around because they have acted together many times. Sooner or later would end up acting as couple and they did

In the background and stuff people were like “successful” or something.

Im assuming it’s because He Zhonghua attempted ro act out with YBY a lovely dovey scene (in the beginning to middle of that video)

Eimae:

So actor He Zhonghua near the end of clip said that usually has seen the two of them joke around because they have acted together many times. Sooner or later would end up acting as couple and they did

In the background and stuff people were like “successful” or something.

Im assuming it’s because He Zhonghua attempted ro act out with YBY a lovely dovey scene (in the beginning to middle of that video)

Cheng Yi looks upset (and the camera focuses on him right now). It is an expression that someone said in the comments (he is sad as everyone laughs). Before this moment, what did Chu Xuanji's father say? It was after that speech that Cheng Yi's sad expression was shown. Cristal Yuan also had a yellow smile (a little embarrassed) at that moment too.
 eliteles1:

Traditional Chinese has more lines to the characters, usually you will be able to understand simple Chinese as well after you learnt.

LOL about that video, CP fans said CY wasnt happy about He zhong Hua wanting to act as a couple with crystal. I think he is just tired or maybe there is something more lol