eliteles1:
Yes for sure.

Oh.. then FL is sally jing mah... then why offer YBY?

eliteles1:

It is the same work (with another name). 

No it is not. 10 years is not northern wind know my feelings. They are different novel... Please don't mix them up. 10 years is better and more famous than Northern wind. 

Minnieee33:

No it is not. 10 years is not northern wind know my feelings. They are different novel... Please don't mix them up. 10 years is better and more famous than Northern wind. 

Ok, Alright.

920 event broke a CP but created a new one: YBY & Baishu. I read that they went to the same school and were acquaintance . He was the one who cared for YBY during the whole event and fans appreciated it.

Dashmount20:

Actor is not cheng yi.. actor is neo hu. 

Actress is yang zi.. so this 10 years they said ML is bai shu only rumour.. diversion ah.. wah...

Not same as na feng zai... different..

Ok, Alright.

Dashmount20:

Actor is not cheng yi.. actor is neo hu. 

Actress is yang zi.. so this 10 years they said ML is bai shu only rumour.. diversion ah.. wah...

Not same as na feng zai... different..

I don't trust the list until it's confirmed. It will be someone from H&R. 

Minnieee33:

It's a gif lol  

Edited: delete the link please? I don't want to start anything. 

ok dear.. i delete already..

Minnieee33:

I don't trust the list until it's confirmed. It will be someone from H&R. 

yea.. i think need to wait... that why i also waiting lor.. look like everything is not firm and dunno what they think ...

Dashmount20:

ok dear.. i delete already..

:)))) 

Dashmount20:

yea.. i think need to wait... that why i also waiting lor.. look like everything is not firm and dunno what they think ...

H&R has a lot of IP under the belt. I want to see who they are casting for 沉香如屑. One of my fav novel, it's a fantasy drama as well.

LovelyLady:

920 event broke a CP but created a new one: YBY & Baishu. I read that they went to the same school and were acquaintance . He was the one who cared for YBY during the whole event and fans appreciated it.

yea.. Bai Shu was the only one who talk normal in the event.. that why i keep asking "why only bai shy is only one act casual and normal to YBY?" then i know the answer yesterday.. hahaaha :D they went same university.. LOL.. 

that why i also said.. he is TS, the naughty pet. who disobey the heaven emperor instruction.. 

hopefully he is doing fine..  hopefully the heaven emperor din punish him.

ya lor.. I also said in the earlier.. why need to "break existing CP, create new CP".... 

the girl pair with other guy.. the guy pair with other girl... then after famous break again...  haizz.. dunno what they think..

why cant let the fans choose the CP they like.. why must drastic move break the CP then create new one.. 

just dont touch the existing will do.. they can create many CP.. fans will decide which CP they like larr... we are not  kids anymore..  haizzz.. so sad..

we are watching the real TV of forbidden Love tragedy in life LOL..

Minnieee33:

H&R has a lot of IP under the belt. I want to see who they are casting for 沉香如屑. One of my fav novel, it's a fantasy drama as well.

what is IP? is it "In house Production"?

Dashmount20:

what is IP? is it "In house Production"?

Copyright (Intellectual Property). All H&R production films are not original but they brought the IP to adapt to drama from novels. That's why we all know the ending to each H&R drama, Hahahahaha. 

Minnieee33:

Copyright (Intellectual Property). All H&R production films are not original but they brought the IP to adapt to drama from novels. That's why we all know the ending to each H&R drama, Hahahahaha. 

ohhhh...  i add u as friend.. accept me..

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4552314364895164

Nice pic of the 3 ladies at 920 event.

Does anyone know how to upload picture in a post?