Can you understand Chinese audio too, MySiFeng?

给你推荐一条微博
h ttps://weibo.com/5650106657/JlQHz16o5

ChuXuanJi:

LoL I'm back. Opps I don't know that it will really happen haha. But both of their acting skills are great and their chemistry is so good. If I were director, I'll definately cast them again. But if it really happen, I hope H&R and CY apologize properly to her. 

I am looking for u.. up and down.. left and right...

So... the news correct or now?

Will u be in the 2nd season?

Hahaha

Dashmount20:

I am looking for u.. up and down.. left and right...

So... the news correct or now?

Will u be in the 2nd season?

Hahaha

LoL I will be the producer of season 2 and let H&R kneel in front of YBY. 

ChuXuanJi:

Wow ? .. i have answer your tricky question pg 246... hahaha.. hope my answer correct.. hahaha

-'

Gals...

Someone recommend me series https://mydramalist.com/31314-renascence

Maybe u gals can consider watch.. the girl voice is XJ voice..

The 1st ep remind me XJ hug sF legs...

Kya.. great...

Dashmount20:

Pat pat pat... i know how u feel.. 

What movie is that? In english... what is the title?

No english title yet.

The storyline is like three lives three world but the second ML is Yehua's character and kinda like HC. Main male lead is second love. I am just feel bad for second ML because he really loves her but he lost his chance. But if ML didn't get the girl, I would feel bad for him as well lol.

I just pray they don't focus on ML and then make second ML a badass. Both male leads have same amount of time with the FL in the novel.

Minneee3

U can considee watch 

https://mydramalist.com/31314-renascence

The actor is the one who play handsome siblings...

Nice... so far I like it hahaha

Minnieee33:

No english title yet.

The storyline is like three lives three world but the second ML is Yehua's character and kinda like HC. Main male lead is second love. I am just feel bad for second ML because he really loves her but he lost his chance. But if ML didn't get the girl, I would feel bad for him as well lol.

I just pray they don't focus on ML and then make second ML a badass. Both male leads have same amount of time with the FL in the novel.

is it in production? Or wait to release? Who is the actor and actress?

ChuXuanJi:

HAHAHAHAHA

Dashmount20:

Wow ? .. i have answer your truckt question... hahaha

-'

Gals...

Kya.. great...

The leg hug is pretty popular these days, saw it in Romance of Tiger and Rose as well. 

0olongtea:

Can you understand Chinese audio too, MySiFeng?

给你推荐一条微博
h ttps://weibo.com/5650106657/JlQHz16o5 

Clarification that CY never told Chang Chang individually that he wants to see her 2017 Chinese valentine's day. 

Dashmount20:

Wow ? .. i have answer your tricky question pg 246... hahaha.. hope my answer correct.. hahaha

-'

Gals...

Kya.. great...

Are you sure that H&R forced CY to break CP. What if he decided on his own to do it for his future. 

But, I also heard that CY did this to protect YBY. Like from what? So many rumors flying around haha. Will just give a try the one you recommend. Thanks

Dashmount20:

Minneee3

U can considee watch 

https://mydramalist.com/31314-renascence

The actor is the one who play handsome siblings...

Nice... so far I like it hahaha

I saw the trailer and I don't think its my thing.  :P I will wait a while until more eps come out.

Dashmount20:

is it in production? Or wait to release? Who is the actor and actress?

No news but my guess is that they will start filming next year. LXY, you can do it!!!! I hope they give you a opportunity and not always be second ML! I am fine with you playing second ML in this drama as long as they don't change the plot or character!!!

0olongtea:

My listening is bad haha...
Looks like a compilation of updates for his fans few years back. And he sounded more laidback and cheerful.

Minnieee33:

HAHAHAHAHA

The leg hug is pretty popular these days, saw it in Romance of Tiger and Rose as well. 

Clarification that CY never told Chang Chang individually that he wants to see her 2017 Chinese valentine's day. 

yea... the hugging leg quite common.. but sad the romance tiger and rose already watch.. they warp the series nicely.. 

Well this new series not bad as diversion or move on series .. hahaha... i have start watch

Dating in kitchen *still continue, marry me *stop, maiden Holmes *stop, just starting "Renascence", Alice, rebel.of youth, qing qing zi jin *stop, sleepless princess *stop

OMG...i din realize my lists q long.. wakaka

ChuXuanJi:

Are you sure that H&R forced CY to break CP. What if he decided on his own to do it for his future. 

But, I also heard that CY did this to protect YBY. Like from what? So many rumors flying around haha. Will just give a try the one you recommend. Thanks

Ha? So my answer wrong?

I thought all is the heaven plot..

Hmmm... i think... i know what u mean.. i also guess.. we discuss private... keep it low.. i think not many ppl want to hear it..

I send u friends request...

I am going to finish the series I have on hold. most likely GO GO Squid. 

Thanks, Minnieee33 & MySiFeng! Ohhh, I thought that audio is related to Luli. 

I think at this rate XJ & SF won't even cameo in Luli 2. XD

I didn't dare start Renascene because of tragedy tag. Will be just finishing The long night instead.