wakaka... so funny ... u gals see this.... kyaaa... I love it...

OMG... it is suddenly in front of my YouTube..... LOL.....

https://youtu.be/KB6P0m6zv2s

This our main villain HC bts

https://youtu.be/LeQkf7mrbzA

Yesss,2 uncles, SF's dad and XJ's dad during that 1st livestream that happend while the drama was still airing was so cringy. That 2 uncles are so greasy there! X[

Dashmount20:

Bai Shu gained a lot of bonus point for me that day. I still need to see their chemistry as lovers. 

LXY, I like him since white snake, still hoping they get lead role soon.  But people are saying he is the forever second male lead at H&R. 

I read that 10 years will start production before the end of this year but still no casting info :(

0olongtea:

Yesss,2 uncles, SF's dad and XJ's dad during that 1st livestream that happend while the drama was still airing was so cringy. That 2 uncles are so greasy there! X[

I don't know why but I thought XJ dad acted pretty cute as XJ on the livestream LOL where he said his hair is not messy. 

0olongtea:

Indeed. At the moment when Xuanji's father said he wanted to play as a couple with her, Cheng Yi looked so sad. Everyone laughed, only he didn't. 

0olongtea:

Which livestream? Can see the link.

Minnieee33:

I don't know why but I thought XJ dad acted pretty cute as XJ on the livestream LOL where he said his hair is not messy. 

Is it The old streaming when they promote the series?

Minnieee33:

Bai Shu gained a lot of bonus point for me that day. I still need to see their chemistry as lovers. 

LXY, I like him since white snake, still hoping they get lead role soon.  But people are saying he is the forever second male lead at H&R. 

I read that 10 years will start production before the end of this year but still no casting info :(

Wah.. some one really do it personally and post it.. lol...

After watching it, I put more point on him too.. as Friend or lovers will be find for me.. then... QL how? Hahahaha I hope he won’t jealous.. LOL...

Why he forever 2nd male lead? I thought Qing Luo is his first debut as male lead. Who after that he gain and gain more popularity and more male lead role.. I hope... 

aiya... 10years Series.. won’t fast one lar.. still ding dong here and there... or the heaven emperor really scheme and put Bai Shu as male lead and YBY as FL... LoL...

Well we wait and see the show.

Dashmount20:

Wah.. some one really do it personally and post it.. lol...

After watching it, I put more point on him too.. as Friend or lovers will be find for me.. then... QL how? Hahahaha I hope he won’t jealous.. LOL...

Why he forever 2nd male lead? I thought Qing Luo is his first debut as male lead. Who after that he gain and gain more popularity and more male lead role.. I hope... 

aiya... 10years Series.. won’t fast one lar.. still ding dong here and there... or the heaven emperor really scheme and put Bai Shu as male lead and YBY as FL... LoL...

Well we wait and see the show.

Ya the 816 livestream. 

Qing long is not H&R production but back at H&R, he still getting no news about any ML roles. 

Seem like YBY already have her next project line up right after filming thunder chaser. We just don't know what it is yet....

CY is going to take another month to finish filming MXCA and I guess he will take a break before filming Northern Wind early next year. 

Minnieee33:

Ya the 816 livestream. 

Qing long is not H&R production but back at H&R, he still getting no news about any ML roles. 

Seem like YBY already have her next project line up right after filming thunder chaser. We just don't know what it is yet....

CY is going to take another month to finish filming MXCA and I guess he will take a break before filming Northern Wind early next year. 

After watch 920.. no mood to look back.. 

Look straight in front... 

yea.. i oso looking forward on thunder chaser... suddenly my youtube pop thunder chase BTS, bai shu  friendship with YBY.. lol...

Dashmount20:

After watch 920.. no mood to look back.. 

Look straight in front... 

yea.. i oso looking forward on thunder chaser... suddenly my youtube pop thunder chase BTS, bai shu  friendship with YBY.. lol...

Maybe because you watched videos from Weiyan Shi :P my YT feed is the same lol. 

Dashmount20:

Soooo cute... Yeah, I saw how Bai Shu cares for YBY that night ,,,loyal and caring  TS  to XJ

Minnieee33:

Maybe because you watched videos from Weiyan Shi :P my YT feed is the same lol. 

When I wake up in the morning, I open a Youtube on my IPAD suddenly a video "Pop!" it was 8min duration. Wow 8 min.. Out of curiosity I click and play the video, my eye open widely with a big smile I said "Oh God, What a wonderful day!"

I see how cute is my little TS.. wakaka.. suddenly i adore him LOL..  so funny.. 

Out of sudden, I frowned and wondering "hmmmm, Is this one of plot that the Heaven emperor do to made the diversion?" 

hahaha :D

oh... Ya, i think I have open a video from Weiyan before...  oh the source is from her.. wakakaka :D

cyprille:

Soooo cute... Yeah, I saw how Bai Shu cares for YBY that night ,,,loyal and caring  TS  to XJ

well, after all he is her spiritual pet ... i oso want him.. wakaka :D