Minnieee33:

I am going to finish the series I have on hold. most likely GO GO Squid. 

Hahaha.. gogo squid also hold too long.. 

I created some discussion groups for dramas I'm watching now so pls feel free to join them

>> If you are watching Record of youth(2020)

Record of Discussions   

>>If you are watching The promise of chang'an(2020)

We Promise to discuss spoilers of  "TPoC" 

lol there are no-mind bending spoilers for the TPoC but it has some heartbreaking moments

>>If you are watching  Alice(2020)

Shipping Club For Alice

** this drama has a weird main couple relationship thing going

>>if you are watching Dating in the kitchen(2020)

Yummy hot discussion's in the kitchen

>>if you are still reeling Love and Redemption(2020)

support group talk with real fans instead of living in a fantasy world on your own

Post-series depression support group for Love and redemption

ChuXuanJi:

Are you sure that H&R forced CY to break CP. What if he decided on his own to do it for his future. 

But, I also heard that CY did this to protect YBY. Like from what? So many rumors flying around haha. Will just give a try the one you recommend. Thanks

Yeah sooo many rumors lol, I don't even know which is true... but you have a point there...  

Minnieee33:

haha a bit hahahahahaa

Hello!

Oh I hate H&R the most, I just hope the company doesn't destroy another drama since they have the IP of  one of my fav novel. If they don't have duel ML for 沉香如屑, I am going to flip some tables. I like both male characters in the novel.

Minnieee33:

Actually I think I preferred second ML in the novel..I was so sad 

Oh, I read somewhere that YBY wants to act in that drama but H&R already decided on Huang Yi as FL  and one of MLs is LXY... though I think this is not yet official news... 

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4551632038592548?from=old_pc_videoshow

I don't understand Chinese, but I see that in this video they are showing the distortions that some news made with scenes of Cheng Yi at the 20-09 event making the situation worse. Even if you don't understand Chinese, you can tell.

cyprille:

Oh, I read somewhere that YBY wants to act in that drama but H&R already decided on Huang Yi as FL  and one of MLs is LXY... though I think this is not yet official news... 

Ya there is a lot of rumors going around but it's slowly dying down today. Some say HY was suppose to be XJ but then her acting didn't meet the directors expectation so they changed to YBY. YBY was suppose to be little fox. I'm fine with HY as the FL in the new drama, she meets the part although her acting is so so to me right now. She looks good with LXY. 

eliteles1:

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4551632038592548?from=old_pc_videoshow

I don't understand Chinese, but I see that in this video they are showing the distortions that some news made with scenes of Cheng Yi at the 20-09 event making the situation worse. Even if you don't understand Chinese, you can tell.

I watched the full 2 hrs event, I know what happened. Number 1- In this video, they cut the scene that there is no gap between CY and YBY because Bai Shu pushed very hard CY toward YBY and CY looked so annoyed.  CY didn't listen when YBY was speaking and was talking to Bai Shu. How come they didn't show that? NUMBER 3-  They show the picture of gap between YBY and CY when they are talking about CY not holding YBY when she was falling on heels. This didn't even happened at the same time. Gap was before the director came and the falling was after the producer and director came on stage. The microphone was the only interaction during the whole event for 2 hours. He did 1 thing to say YBY was avoiding him as well because she didn't take his microphone.. She smiled and was looking at him when he was talking. 

Fans cutting the pictures to show whatever they like. It doesn't matter as long as people watched the full 2 hr live event. I think it's best to just let it go and drop it.  

Did CY do something so horrible that he get online bullying? No.

Did YBY do anything to deserve getting mistreated by H&R in front of thousands? No 

They both don't deserve getting fake news about them. YBY saying that she has a sugar daddy and CY for having a relationship with a fan. 

We fans can just wait it out like what happened to DYX. 

(in youtube):

Hey yowww it's Jaii5 horas atrás

@Elisângela T.S. is it legit i thought he do that on his own ??

Elisângela T.S.1 minuto atrás (editado)

@Hey yowww it's Jaii Of course, he didn't do it himself. Check this Chinese website: sohu.com

(use google translater browser) to translate. And you will see that there are several news stories explaining this. There is also news distorting and re-editing images to make matters worse. (He was the only one with a stitch in his ear), and he always looked up (at the boss) who instructed him. P.S: And also, use common sense, see his interview,s the fan meeting in August, the behind the scenes. Please (see his hands clasped, his eyes glazed and sad). There is information on the internet, on the weibo, (use google translater), see  these small details. (He was not strong, the order succumbed), although he was brave in filming facing the second (art) director, and Cheng Yi was right, so he was consoled by everyone. (Here in this final event, he didn't want to have problems with his bosses and face a bad order.) He didn't look at her, (so he didn't even see what was going on), but when he wanted to help with the microphone, he looked behind the director at her. (see the small details) and the whole picture. (don't crucify him), he's not like that, his videos are on the internet with his shy and humble way of being. (in this final event when he wanted to be sophisticated), in a news article he shows with red ears. Oh, my dear Cheng Yi (perfect Si Feng), may everything improve for you and for Cristal Yuan. Ps: I think that even Cristal Yuan suffers seeing people attack him so vehemently. (at this point, the two must be quiet, waiting for the dust to settle).

Minnieee33  

"We fans can just wait it out like what happened to DYX.  "

Could you explain this fact? How was this fact resolved?
 eliteles1:

Minnieee33  

"We fans can just wait it out like what happened to DYX.  "

Could you explain this fact? How was this fact resolved?

Time passed lol.  That's why we have monthly boyfriends in China. Just wait 1-2 months and most people will forget about old news and move on to new ones. 

There is so many celebrities in China, hard-core fans are the most important. They won't care about what happened in 920.

I am sure if CY can proof himself in his next few drama, his popularity won't die because of 920. H&R is promoting him very heavily, he is their only son right now. 

Minnieee33:

Time passed lol.  That's why we have monthly boyfriends in China. Just wait 1-2 months and most people will forget about old news and move on to new ones. 

There is so many celebrities in China, hard-core fans are the most important. They won't care about what happened in 920.

I am sure if CY can proof himself in his next few drama, his popularity won't die because of 920. H&R is promoting him very heavily, he is their only son right now. 

Yeah I hope people move on quickly, seeing CY and YBY get hate for what happened on 920 is too much. 

Minnieee33:

I hope you are right, (that in two months all this storm will pass and he will prove his worth in the next jobs. That the doors will not be closed to him) and that Cheng Yi will mature more and sometimes think for himself: sometimes a boss can give you an order, which will ultimately be harmful to everyone. Cheng Yi restricted his feelings and friendly attitude towards his colleague, and it all ended like this, worse, much worse.

pinksprings01:

Yeah I hope people move on quickly, seeing CY and YBY get hate for what happened on 920 is too much. 

Yes, it is very sad. But that they succeed, their friendship does not end. And be well in mind and spirit.

We don't know what happened behind-the-scenes.  Everything is hearsays. If we only judge what we saw live, it's sure that CY's attitude seemed wrong. So, yeah, he looked different than the one we've seen in various interviews, events, BTS. What really happened? people will only speculate, the fans will say this and the antis will say that. Unfortunately, the damage is done. As Minnie said, he doesn't deserve to be slandered, bullied either. The same goes for YBY who is going through the same thing from some fans. I don't think this event will ruin his career. In the future, he will be more careful, because words and actions matter, even more when you are a public figure.

It's starting to quiet down on weibo. Even the CPF are back at it with their ship. 

So fans should just support their fav or both of them, showered them with positivity and love, instead of digging dirt here and there.

LovelyLady:

We don't know what happened behind-the-scenes.  Everything is hearsays. If we only judge what we saw live, it's sure that CY's attitude seemed wrong. So, yeah, he looked different than the one we've seen in various interviews, events, BTS. What really happened? people will only speculate, the fans will say this and the antis will say that. Unfortunately, the damage is done. As Minnie said, he doesn't deserve to be slandered, bullied either. The same goes for YBY who is going through the same thing from some fans. I don't think this event will ruin his career. In the future, he will be more careful, because words and actions matter, even more when you are a public figure.

It's starting to quiet down on weibo. Even the CPF are back at it with their ship. 

So people should just support their fav or both of them, showered them with positivity and love, instead of digging dirt here and there.

^^ 

Yeah, this is what people should do. 

LovelyLady:

So people should just support their fav or both of them, showered them with positivity and love, instead of digging dirt here and there.

Yup.   Anyone checked out LXY weibo? He is so funny. He is such a cutie pie when he was the only one sitting down hahaha..  He rushed over, traveled 5 hrs I think to attend the event for like a few mins 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4551386845678150