We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 eliteles1:

Ha ha ha. 

Have u been watch Alice?

About time travel which a bit confusing... Hahaha cos Yoon Tae yi appear as child almost same age with her son.. Lol

Dashmount20:

Have u been watch Alice?

About time travel which a bit confusing... Hahaha cos Yoon Tae yi appear as child almost same age with her son.. Lol

i'm watching it last two episodes 7&8 are sloppy hmm for now I will put it on hold as right now it's too confusing with ML's relationships and multiverse concept

i've got to say yuan lang is pure genius. 

OppaHasLongLegs:

i've got to say yuan lang is pure genius. 

I think the genius one is heavenly emperor...

Drama Empress:

i'm watching it last two episodes 7&8 are sloppy hmm for now I will put it on hold as right now it's too confusing with ML's relationships and multiverse concept 

ep 7 end with young PJG & YTY photo together.. lol... so mother and son a couple? Well maybe YTY 2020 is not the real YTY 2050.. hahaha..

Eclipse02:

Woaa Cheng Yi for tonight! So fresh & handsome...

https://instagram.com/stories/cychengyi/2402104423852973128?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=19xu32d7oikzt

A photo that didn't do him justice (his photo with Cristal Yuan, the two of them wearing white at the fan meeting (he was so tired here). As for the tiktok videos, he was well rested, he was shining like crystal.
 eliteles1:

What big age gap ? Cheng Yi (30), Cristal Yuan (28).

Other dramas. Dating in the kitchen.

caDAVEr:

Other dramas. Dating in the kitchen.

Tbh the age gap of 18 years difference in ‘dating in the kitchen’ creeps me out especially since Zhao Lusi is the same age as me 

Episode 50 is so satisfying. She has been begging, crawling for Si Feng's love. You can feel her regret, how she realizes he is precious and did not treat him as he deserved. Everything she says to him, his reaction to her words is so precious.

He's distant, he doesn't even look her in the eye. And Teng She? Teng She was precious here, as he wants to bring the two together, he doesn't understand Si Feng's attitude. And when Teng She finds out that Si Feng faked the wedding? How precious he is going to tell Xuanji. Teng She feels Xuanji's pain, wants so much that she be happy with her beloved !!! This episode is beautiful !!!!

And Si Feng (you feel his decision to avoid her at all costs), but for him it's being difficult because he worries about Chu Xuanji (and then, Teng She catches Si Feng in the trap, when Si Feng mentions "that Xuanji is the god of war, why was she kidnapped so easily? Si Feng was already running to save her.) Teng She then realizes that Si Feng did not drink the forgetfulness potion.

P.S: This episode is too good, I'll watch it again.

I found episode 50 heartbreaking to watch even the second time I watched it. I can’t wait to rewatch to see XJ chase after + reconcile with SF in episodes 51 and 52 (I found her trying to get SF’s attention so cute) 

Eclipse02:

Woaa Cheng Yi for tonight! So fresh & handsome...

https://instagram.com/stories/cychengyi/2402104423852973128?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=19xu32d7oikzt

Kya... he so handsome... when when ? What time.?

pinksprings01:

I found episode 50 heartbreaking to watch even the second time I watched it. I can’t wait to rewatch to see XJ chase after + reconcile with SF in episodes 51 and 52 (I found her trying to get SF’s attention so cute) 

Yea... 51 damn cute... TS also cute... I love the way TS advise XJ to break the lover curse... 

unlike Ying Hua... Ying Hua will physco SF by saying “Xuan ji is not a good person for you. I am the only best person for u...”  lol.. dunno what is the intention of her by saying that one.. hahahaha 

Gosh... I really don’t like Ying Hua... 

I wish my spiritual beast is TS... hahahahaha

pinksprings01:

Tbh the age gap of 18 years difference in ‘dating in the kitchen’ creeps me out especially since Zhao Lusi is the same age as me 

Count your lucky stars the gap is 20 years. He is 43 this year and she is 23. 

pinksprings01:

Yes, it's heartbreaking (seeing Si Feng's pain and Chu Xuanji's pain), but at the same time it's so rewarding (it's like this drama could perfect all the other dramas) in these conversations, in these scenes of searching for the other (of conquest, of regaining love.)