We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Huang yi audition as Xuan Ji has been pair with Cheng yi 4 times..

https://m.sohu.com/a/418678048_544579?scm=1002.b000b.1b6032c.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.2.1600583563927yQoDiO8

In "Liu Li", I love Sifeng, once auditioned for Xuanji, after watching the makeup photo, netizens: I chose the right person

Entertainer
09-16 09:05

http://p1.itc.cn/images01/20200916/954b6f26e8a14ca38debe958d682129d.jpeg

"Liu Li" is currently in the air. This TV series was not favored by netizens at first, but the plot is compact and water-free, and the special effects are particularly well done. The most important thing is that the actors' acting skills are very brilliant, and many audiences are caught in it at once .

Nowadays, the plot of "Liu Li" has been on for more than half of the time, and important roles have begun to appear one after another, and a very important character "Alan" in the latest advance on-demand has finally appeared. Alan's existence has promoted the relationship between Yu Sifeng and Chu Xuanji. Many viewers said when they saw this "Alan", the most beautiful match appeared!

This Alan's actor is named Huang Yi. She is also an artist under Huanrui, and is in the same company as Cheng Yi. So when she was appointed for the role of the heroine, she also participated in an audition, but she was rejected. Seeing her Xuanji makeup photos, I have to sigh that the director's eyes are really vicious.

You know, Xuanji is a cute and kind character, but he is very domineering in the later stage. The actor's image is also very pure, with big eyes and very clear, but her darkened appearance is not domineering enough, but a bit like a villain.

Although Huang Yi is only a small supporting role in this play, since his debut, Huang Yi has cooperated with Cheng Yi 4 times, and the two have a lot of opponents, but they are not together in the end. Although Huang Yi is just a newcomer, he has good looks and good acting skills. I hope to see her as the heroine one day!

Dashmount20:

Btw..l curious,,, who has watch TPoC... ask hoh,,, did. CY kiss with Sarah Zhao?

Priorities...lol

LovelyLady:

Priorities...lol

Meaning? Yea or no? I need answer in yes or no... hahahs

YBY is prettier as XJ compare Zi Hu... don’t u think same with me?

https://m.sohu.com/a/419045213_120757025?scm=1002.b000b.1e70323.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.3.1600579483274GSKRsM3

Yuan Bingyan’s first audition was "Purple Fox". After seeing the set makeup photos, the director was too insightful.

The life you want
09-17 17:29

http://p8.itc.cn/images01/20200917/7911bdecf39a460fa7b3e7b67fd82c8a.jpeG

Yuan Bingyan’s first audition was "Purple Fox". After seeing the set makeup photos, the director was too insightful.

The hit drama "Liu Li" has finally ushered in its finale recently, and this drama is highly discussed online.

After watching this show, many people were fans of Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan's acting. Whether it is Cheng Yi or Yuan Bingyan, they only played supporting roles in many film and television works before. This time their performance in "Liu Li" made the audience shine.

Recently, the makeup photos before "Liu Li" came out on the Internet. These photos are raw pictures without retouching. From these photos, we can see that Yuan Bingyan's appearance is still very high.

Even if there is no P picture or beauty and filters, Yuan Bingyan is full of aura.

After netizens watched it, it is no wonder the director asked her to play Chu Xuanji.

The shape of Yuan Bingyan's green dress set off her temperament.

Many people may not know that Yuan Bingyan has auditioned for the role of "Purple Fox".

Later, the role of "Purple Fox" was finally handed over to Hou Mengyao to play, and she was also famous for this role.

From Yuan Bingyan's makeup photos, we can see that she has a look that is very similar to the purple fox and is also very beautiful, but she and Hou Mengyao respectively interpret two different temperaments.

In the end, the director chose Yuan Bingyan to play Chu Xuanji, because this role has a lot of room to play, giving Yuan Bingyan a chance to give full play, and also let the audience see her acting skills and strength.

Netizens say that the director is very visionary and thank the director for letting the audience see such a vivid Chu Xuanji.

What do you think of Yuan Bingyan's Chu Xuanji? Do you like this character? Welcome everyone to leave a message and share your views with us!

Dashmount20:

https://m.sohu.com/a/419045213_120757025?scm=1002.b000b.1e70323.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.3.1600579483274GSKRsM3

I’m glad Hou Mengyao was casted as Zi Hu instead of YBY. YBY suits XJ / GOW the best. 

pinksprings01:

I’m glad Hou Mengyao was casted as Zi Hu instead of YBY. YBY suits XJ / GOW the best. 

Yea .. can’t imagine if she become Zi Hu... then Huang Yi become Chu Xuan ji... director choose correct one... hahaha

Dashmount20:

Meaning? Yea or no? I need answer in yes or no... hahahs

I don't know. I was saying that about your question. Where the priority lie. Is there a kiss scene between them.  From the few scene I saw, their pairing is a bit odd.

LovelyLady:

I don't know. I was saying that about your question. Where the priority lie. Is there a kiss scene between them.  From the few scene I saw, their pairing is a bit odd.

Oh.... I thought u know and the answer made me wondering.. wakakaka.. what is the odd part? So no kiss lar...

Dashmount20:

Yea .. can’t imagine if she become Zi Hu... then Huang Yi become Chu Xuan ji... director choose correct one... hahaha

Yes i can't imagine it also... they pick the right persons indeed for each character..thank God..

Dashmount20:

Oh.... I thought u know and the answer made me wondering.. wakakaka.. what is the odd part? So no kiss lar...

I didn't watch it yet so I have no idea. Odd in a sense I don't feel chemistry between them and even visually, it's off. They're both beautiful but for me, it doesn't click.

LovelyLady:

I didn't watch it yet so I have no idea. Odd in a sense I don't feel chemistry between them and even visually, it's off. They're both beautiful but for me, it doesn't click.

Hahahaha... oo ok.. I can’t find the promise of Chang an BtS kiss scene.. hahahaha

I oso haven’t watch... same same..

Dashmount20:

Ying Hua does not appreciate that SF love XJ... appreciation to appreciate master decision part that got me irritated... she disrespected SF decision 

SF already told Ying Hua that he love XJ and don’t hurt her... but she keep disobeying and keep saying “ I am good .. I am good... she doesn’t match she doesn’t good for you.. I am the only person best and good for you”... lol.. self promote...

Best person for him by keep hurting him mentally and mind by physco him,, hahahahaha

If I am SF I'll just break the bond quickly so she don't  disturb my XJ.

Dashmount20:

HYT kinda playboy... recently he has another news that he stays at hotel with Sarah Zhao... lol...

Ju Jing fu also playboy... hahahaha as an actor i don’t like him

as a character.. I like it.. hahahaha

Reported to earn RMB5m per drama... got money then can havoc.

caDAVEr:

If I am SF I'll just break the bond quickly so she don't  disturb my XJ.

Hahaha.. and the ice ling Zhi won’t destroy...

Haiz... bai lin is the self denial... Ying Hua is the self promote.. hahaha they look like have similarities hahahaha ...

Same self... self.... selfish.. hahahaha..

They think their own.. even SF teach Ying Hua not to force someone to love .. ep 20 when Ying Hua want to kill XJ.. but the lesson fail.. hahaha

caDAVEr:

Reported to earn RMB5m per drama... got money then can havoc.

Who? 5million rmb per 1 series 1 drama or whole 1 drama?