We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Minnieee33:

Haha ya. CY should be struck with H&R for 2-3 years. It's good for him since H&R is promoting him a lot plus the other H&R sons are leaving the company. 

Yes it is kinda blessing in disguise then. But i hope H&R didn't make another mistakes managing Chengyi... He finally got his breakthrough.

cyprille:

yeah, they probably want to break cp cause they want MXCA cp to ship, both actor and actress from HR

Well i think it is tooo early for that... MXCA is for next year airing.. geez... it is stupid moves.. they should have wait one or two months after the drama ended. 

Dashmount20:

welll that maybe also the reason that the cut the ep from 72 to 59 and no promotion for the series...

So they want the audience to wake from their dream...

Like me lor.. now time to wake up and move on...

Goshh

Lol their making a awful decision on that front. Even if the FL is ending her contract with them, more than half of the cast is made of their members. I doubt TPOC will invoke the same popularity as LaR. 

Amanda Ainsworth:

It's so obvious that they want to break cp fandom, probably because Crystal is ending contract with H&R, heard that she won't renew again. For their future works, they want to have individual fandom, perhaps.

I originally hoped that she would continue her contract with them because I wanted to see them work together again... but H&R sucks.... so no thank you.

Minnieee33:

Haha ya. CY should be struck with H&R for 2-3 years. It's good for him since H&R is promoting him a lot plus the other H&R sons are leaving the company. 

He has talent and now he's got the resource.... just hope the company does bankrupt... actually if they do go bankrupt then CY can get out.

Eclipse02:

I think the cut is due to the new censorships regulation. No promotion is due to their poor judgment because they don't think the drama will be this big..

I thought they knew this drama was going to be a big hit.

Amanda Ainsworth:
I've seen RY guy, heard that he was a Grade A student, studied in Canada. He seems very smart in that show.

Yeah, he's so smart. I'm watching the show and my head is definitely not moving at the same rate as the people in it. I hope he gets more recognition in the future.

CY rise to fast... gosh... well wish best for him lor..

He has plenty series with beautiful actress..

I also saying good bye.. hahaha..

btw... TPOC also got kiss scene.. but i think cut off.

https://youtu.be/i7cE8cI1sQ4

cyprille:

yeah, they probably want to break cp cause they want MXCA cp to ship, both actor and actress from HR

I am really down... hisk hisk .. seeing the live show like that... little bit act is fine..

But.m it real life... time to wake up...

Hahahha..

Eclipse02:

Well i think it is tooo early for that... MXCA is for next year airing.. geez... it is stupid moves.. they should have wait one or two months after the drama ended. 

If it is for MXCA then they need management. That drama won't be released for a while, most people won't be a crazy LaR and can somewhat move on. 

Seriously not worth break the CP for TPOC

TPOC also got kiss scene... who watch the TPOc.. is this scene showing?

https://youtu.be/i7cE8cI1sQ4

I'm just piss that they couldn't end the series on a good terms. The production and casts put a lot of effort into L&R and they could have CY and Crystal do some interaction and say we really enjoy our time together, we are good friends or colleagues. Done end on good terms but today crystal was all alone with only Bai Shu there for her. 

I'm done my rant and moving on. 

Lily Lam:

If it is for MXCA then they need management. That drama won't be released for a while, most people won't be a crazy LaR and can somewhat move on. 

Seriously not worth break the CP for TPOC

Yea i thinm they want to.promote the next series MXCA and also TPOC..

Hmmm... i am still in the sad mode..

My hubby said i am over exaggerated...hisk hisk.. i need tissue now.. last time watch sf spill blood i watch i dun need tissue..

Now i need tissue...

Minnieee33:

I'm just piss that they couldn't end the series on a good terms. The production and casts put a lot of effort into L&R and they could have CY and Crystal do some interaction and say we really enjoy our time together, we are good friends or colleagues. Done end on good terms but today crystal was all alone with only Bai Shu there for her. 

I'm done my rant and moving on. 

what is rant? Move to where?

Any recommendation? Any new series with great CP?

Agree feels like seeing GOW being punished by BD and 4 celestial beast but this time no Si Feng to protect her....

cyprille:

Agree feels like seeing GOW being punished by BD and 4 celestial beast but this time no Si Feng to protect her....

rewind mode ah... 

After this life show... back to the gow punishment, SF cant attend due to ... fans punish him.. hahahha

Then should rewind further when GOw went to lotus pond for the first time... u divert SF.. i divert GOw.. dun let them meet each other.. hahahaha

Dun let xi xuan and gow meet... cover their eyes... 

Eclipse02:

they want us to move on.. wake up from dream...

So they can promote Next series better... gosh... 

Is it really like that?

Seriously wish I could convince H&R to switch their management team. Who advertises there show like this? Aren't they still filming for MXCA? They don't need to break the cp for that, time will do that for them. 

TPOC is primarily attracting peeople because they have Yang Chaoyue and CY. Why are they trying to ruin the thing that is helping them promote the show. I swear some fans will be turned about just because they know the company is purposely runing their ship for this show.