We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Dashmount20:

Wah.. in d chat everyone request for refund... what happen what happen?

So scary lei in the chat room...

Crystal is getting mistreated.... When they are playing the games, everyone else is on stage except for her. So fans said it would be only OK if the next event is hers but it wasn't soooo why they playing games without female lead? 

Plus no same frame for CY and crystal so fans aren't happy. 

This H&R company....... No wonder they are on the bankruptcy 

Minnieee33:

Crystal is getting mistreated.... When they are playing the games, everyone else is on stage except for her. So fans said it would be only OK if the next event is hers but it wasn't soooo why they playing games without female lead? 

H&R is in bankruptcy? Really?

Minnieee33:

What bankruptcy? I thought it was CY last agency? Well if they wanna play safe, at least not in drama's promotion event..what kind of strategy is that? 

Minnieee33:

H&R is on the verge of bankruptcy? lol

They should learn to ride out this CP first. The show literally just ended, and we are not ready to let go. No amount of distance and avoidance will convince people to move on.

Lily Lam:

H&R is on the verge of bankruptcy? lol

They should learn to ride out this CP first. The show literally just ended, and we are not ready to let go. No amount of distance and avoidance will convince people to move on.

Sorry yes on the edge of bankruptcy. They recently have a big lawsuit but H&R has been on financial distress for a while. 

Im OK with the no cp but at least the female lead should be on stage longer... Crystal kinda just disappeared for half an hr... 

Minnieee33:

Sorry yes on the edge of bankruptcy. They recently have a big lawsuit but H&R has been on financial distress for a while. 

Im OK with the no cp but at least the female lead should be on stage longer... Crystal kinda just disappeared for half an hr... 

H&R has big stars like Yang Zi and Allen Ren. How could they bankrupt?

Minnieee33:

That’s so disrespectful towards YBY

Minnieee33:

Bankruptcy.. then they shld improve.. promote and choose better script...

I still dun understand why CY need to distance with YBY? Shldnt they promote the series?

In the bts their chemistry look great.. then live show not great? CY wake me from dream so fast lar...

Maybe Chrystal only has few minutes to spare for this event due to her schedule? 

Btw finally Baishu get rid of his mullet hairstyle LOL He looks fresh & dashing here...

Amanda Ainsworth:

H&R has big stars like Yang Zi and Allen Ren. How could they bankrupt?

Their contacts ending soon plus they don't take take on H&R drama for some time now. 

Ok, cpf is sinking, CY seem to be avoiding any eye contact and physical contact with crystal at all cost. 

I'm going back to ship XJ and SF now 

jaebie:

You can see clips of the event here :) 

https://instagram.com/stories/black.rose_xo/2402366860094261674?igshid=1d9dwmpzkbjpi

thanks... saw the clips..

Hmmm.. v sad v sad.. great series.. great chemistry in the bts.. but live show.. so dissapointed.. ppl so eager to see them..

Well we must respect them...

Tims for wake up wake up ..

SF and XJ not real not real...

Minnieee33:

Their contacts ending soon plus they don't take take on H&R drama for some time now. 

Ok, cpf is sinking, CY seem to be avoiding any eye contact and physical contact with crystal at all cost. 

so no collab too cos HR also sinking...

Gosh.. i M so sad... hisk hisk

Minnieee33:

I'm going back to ship XJ and SF now 

What? It is true then? Chengyi should look for new agency then,, i hope it will not hinder his career.

Liu Xue Yi ended up showing up at the live event