We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Dashmount20:

rewind mode ah... 

After this life show... back to the gow punishment, SF cant attend due to ... fans punish him.. hahahha

Then should rewind further when GOw went to lotus pond... u divert SF.. i divert GOw.. dun let them meet each other.. hahahaha

Hahhaha yeah we wont let them meet... So we wont have heartbreak now

Lily Lam:

Seriously wish I could convince H&R to switch their management team. Who advertises there show like this? Aren't they still filming for MXCA? They don't need to break the cp for that, time will do that for them. 

TPOC is primarily attracting peeople because they have Yang Chaoyue and CY. Why are they trying to ruin the thing that is helping them promote the show. I swear some fans will be turned about just because they know the company is purposely runing their ship for this show. 

Mid oct wrap up the MXcA..

Start to promote next year spring... based on news..

Maybe preparation...

Dashmount20:

Maybe preparation...

Should've just waited it out. What's the point of preparing for something they're going to promote next spring.

If youku does decide to release a complete version of LaR, when do you think they would do it? How cruel would it be if they release it right before MXCA is released.

Lily Lam:

If youku does decide to release a complete version of LaR, when do you think they would do it? How cruel would it be if they release it right before MXCA is released.

I think maybe never.. after seeing this... i think they want to write off L&R project liao.... cos CP break already mah... 

Dashmount20:

Maybe preparation...

Yeah cause I read somewhere ice orange juice cp is 2nd to BJYX cp in terms of cp ranking.. 

Dashmount20:

I think maybe never.. after seeing this... i think they want to write off L&R project liao.... cos CP break already mah... 

I think that's the most hurtful truth I've heard all day. 

I think youku could still make some good money of LaR.

Was the CP break a H&R decision or was youku in it aswell 

Seriously feeling crushed right now....

cyprille:

Hahhaha yeah we wont let them meet... So we wont have heartbreak now

hahahaha.. u disquise as Siming ask SF to go somewherefurther.... i disquiese as TS. Dont let them meet.. hahah

Yea.. totally break.. i really need tissue..

Then what is the point they making the MV?

They destroy the live show already.. haiya.. or maybe CY and YBY not sparkle sparkle.. hahaha..

We really need to wake up.. hahaha dream too long..

cyprille:

Yeah cause I read somewhere ice orange juice cp is 2nd to BJYX cp in terms of cp ranking.. 

what is BJYX?

Lily Lam:

I think that's the most hurtful truth I've heard all day. 

I think youku could still make some good money of LaR.

Was the CP break a H&R decision or was youku in it aswell 

Seriously feeling crushed right now....

crush down.. worst than seeing SF spill blood right?

That what i oso feel now..

Dashmount20:

what is BJYX?

CP from untamed

Dashmount20:

crush down.. worst than seeing SF spill blood right?

That what i oso feel now..

Yes, I feel like LHJD as he was being cut up by bailin right now

Ayla Flower:

what is cp?)

Stand for Couple pairing

guys and girls, you are overreacted) I saw the pics in Twitter, nothing crucial) the event is nice))

Lily Lam:

CP from untamed

Well it suppose to be good news for them mah...

That means fans will expect them collab together... then like this... hmmm what it mean?

I am lost .. confuse.. sad... angry ... gosh.. mixed feelings..