caDAVEr:

That's why I refuse to be curious go and watch... just leave the nice impression of the CP as it is in the show.

hahahaha... i thought tonight live show good mah.. 10 days after show end.. 1st live show after liu li series finish on 10 sep lei..... who know so dissapointed...

Gosh...

I din paid.. i oso angry... wake me up to reality too fast... hahahaha

caDAVEr:

I moved on quite fast ;p

hahaha.. teach me....

Dashmount20:

hahahaha... i thought tonight live show good mah.. 10 days after show end.. 1st live show after liu li series finish on 10 sep lei..... who know so dissapointed...

Gosh...

I din paid.. i oso angry... wake me up to reality too fast... hahahaha

It's all business unfortunately, and it happened before. This is actually more dramatic than dramas... :(

Lol I just realized LaR and TPOC have the same director

CY follower in weibo continously drop... =(

Yeah, they are cp in drama and not in real.life but what happened earlier not only angered cp fans but also non cp fans because of the treatment done to YBY

Dashmount20:

hahaha.. teach me....

I didn't even rewatch the final episodes even though I thought I would... Started to spend more time on the other currently airing dramas :) 

Dashmount20:

Han chengyu not bad.. ep 31, he will remind Ying hua not to obsessed with Sf. He will defend sf infront xj and informed her what Sf has done for her.. his character not bad.. 

Yes he really affection Si Feng as if he of younger brother

caDAVEr:

It's all business unfortunately, and it happened before. This is actually more dramatic than dramas... :(

yea... that why i said.. now i need tissue... i watch sf hurts.. spill blood.. i din need tissue...

Now i need.. hahaha

So disappointed... 1st live show after series end is showing like this.. gosh... unless they can make up 10 show.. 1 show represents 1 lifetime..

So this 1st show i will take it as 1st lifetime as enemy.. wakaka

Dashmount20:

no chemistry no interaction between YbY and CY...

Basically now they are like enemy in the stage....

Fans waiting 10days.. eagerly watch 1st time after the show end.. and they showing like enemy in the 9 lifetimes...

How u feel?

Really? I get why the fans are disappointed. They could've been told to not interact that much, especially Cheng yi since their CP gather a lot people with just a few interactions and less promotions. CP aside they could've act like good and cordial friends. But it unfair and disrespectful to the fans who were eager to see them interact for the last time. They could've ended well and give people nice memories instead of acting like this. 

caDAVEr:

I didn't even rewatch the final episodes even though I thought I would... Started to spend more time on the other currently airing dramas :) 

hahahaha... i see...

cyprille:

Yeah, they are cp in drama and not in real.life but what happened earlier not only angered cp fans but also non cp fans because of the treatment done to YBY

It's not clearly CY's fault. 

And, I don't know how to say. Their own fandoms are now fighting in Weibo. 

cyprille:

how u know? U have weibo acct?

LovelyLady:

Really? I get why the fans are disappointed. They could've been told to not interact that much, especially Cheng yi since their CP gather a lot people with just a few interactions and less promotions. CP aside they could've act like good and cordial friends. But it unfair and disrespectful to the fans who were eager to see them interact for the last time. They could've ended well and give people nice memories instead of acting like this. 

yea lor.... just friend also will do... gosh.. too fast... too shock for me... gosh...

Amanda Ainsworth:

It's not clearly CY's fault. 

And, I don't know how to say. Their own fandoms are now fighting in Weibo. 

is it? How u know? Hahaha... send the link lei... wanna see..

cyprille:

Hmm that means treatment done for Crystal Yuan??? And why followers Cheng Yi on Weibo continously?