i m so sleepy... i sleep first.. tml continue... nite nite gals.  

In summary...

Yesterday so dissapointed... now i break down... sad.. angry.   

after 10days show end.. gosh...

I Dunno what they think..

Lily Lam:

His followers are dropping like crazy. my heart breaks for him... he really doesn't deserve this.

This is such a ridiculous situation

Dashmount20:

I dun think Tencent ... why tencent pay more to Youku to spoilt their own show?

I think CY now has some contract things with Tencent. Tencent wants him to promote.

LovelyLady:

Just from this, I can imagine the mood. They were miles apart, even when they're watching the clip, they interacted with the people by their sides and not each other. I think there were clearly some instruction to do so. Like they were cool one month ago for the meet and greet. Now, they don't know each other, no words between.  It's weird.

I also think their management told them not to interact with each other due to some reason 

Dashmount20:

yea... that why i said.. now i need tissue... i watch sf hurts.. spill blood.. i din need tissue...

Now i need.. hahaha

So disappointed... 1st live show after series end is showing like this.. gosh... unless they can make up 10 show.. 1 show represents 1 lifetime..

So this 1st show i will take it as 1st lifetime as enemy.. wakaka

Go have a good sleep and have sweet dreams about the drama. Don't bother what happens outside of it.

pinksprings01:

CY shouldn’t get hate for being casted with other actresses (he’s not a casting director), it’s the norm for there to be different pairings. 

dunno.. maybe pairing with different actresses and too many series can face difficulties to promote upcoming series.. so they need to interact fast... then cause missunderstanding... dunno...

Well.. yesterday and todat v disappointing cos waiting 10days for 1st live after series end..

Actually casual talk is fine.. no need to put such distance.. who angry with who.. who bitten who?

Mystery.. dunno what they think liao..

pinksprings01:

I also think their management told them not to interact with each other due to some reason 

That's definitely all I think too. H&R is really stupid. 

Amanda Ainsworth:

That's definitely all I think too. H&R is really stupid. 

I’ve seen this happen with Zhao Lusi and Ryan Ding since The Romance of Tiger and Rose + Intense Love were airing around the same time 

I don't know you guys, I am really mad t production and agency the way they handle this show. SO obvious that they don't want this cp anymore. I guess time to move on? Right now, BING BING fans are so mad the way BING BING gets treated at the show. Honestly, she doesn't deserve it tho. neither Chen yi. Totally break my shipping heart seeing both fandoms wars on social media.

pinksprings01:

Probably, Not even interacting with each other once is weird. Even if the cp is impossible, there should still be some interaction. The fact the event was however long but there was no interaction totally implies that they were told not to.

My heart is breaking seeing this. I just can't! 

Lily Lam:

Probably, Not even interacting with each other once is weird. Even if the cp is impossible, there should still be some interaction. The fact the event was however long but there was no interaction totally implies that they were told not to. 

Yeah I heard other fans saying it’s obviously the management’s fault

https://twitter.com/LovesGyeoulie/status/1307705613107957762?s=20

It's like Sifeng taking all blame to protect XJ.... Well we dont know the inside story... We can only guess but things become a mess... Haizz soo sad

I just watched some clips from the show, I'm pissed too. They were all on stage having fun without her. It's not cool and hurtful.

https://youtu.be/OO2WSEWtFNE

It's sad and seems like a waste to see them on their guard, it obvious from Cheng yi.

https://youtu.be/0dFGWey6CVU