pinksprings01:

3 scene?

CY busy memorizing his 3 scene....

1. No eye contact

2. No touch

3. Distance 1M away.. social distance

LovelyLady:

Many brokenhearted fans on weibo. What a let down. It's really a pity.

Indeed.   I wonder what Cheng Yi (mainly) and Cristla Yuan are feeling now seeing the repercussions of the concert. I just hope that everything works out for both of them. P.S: I think that all this malaise would pass quickly if they can collaborate again in the near future. It is a pity that her agency has caused problems. Not just his company. 

Dashmount20:

Hahaha obeying order from yuan Lang...,

If u din give me the chief jade I will kill lize people... hahahaha

Yah.. even bai Shu act normal..We just want normal  casual act as co-worker.

If not sparkle love between them.. is ok... it is their life..

But.. the 3 scene I can’t stand.. really dunno how they think... it is a mystery... only they know..

Yah.. on the second thought..Teng she always disobey Di Jun.. Wah his character match.. hahaha 

Yeah ... life imitates art.
 Dashmount20:

Who not broken? Just 10days show ends.. series is hot and hotter.. fans love XJ and SF character...

Then the 1st live meet so pathetic... 

btw.l I can’t see the Weibo.. can share...

Understandable. The organizers should have expected this. But they were blind.
 eliteles1:

Indeed.   I wonder what Cheng Yi (mainly) and Cristla Yuan are feeling now seeing the repercussions of the concert. I just hope that everything works out for both of them. P.S: I think that all this malaise would pass quickly if they can collaborate again in the near future. It is a pity that her agency has caused problems. Not just his company. 

It's not her company. It's his company, they have been isolating crystal for a while, saying her company is trying to promote the cpf. 

Honestly H&R sucks, this goes back to how yang zi was treated and then she never took a H&R film again. 

Although I agree H&R must have said something to CY before this event. The way how he handled things was not good at all, that's why he lost fans. I don't want to go into the details... 

Minnieee33:

It's not her company. It's his company, they have been isolating crystal for a while, saying her company is trying to promote the cpf. 

Honestly H&R sucks, this goes back to how yang zi was treated and then she never took a H&R film again. 

How was Yang Zi treated? And I’m glad she’s getting good offers outside of H&R. 

@Minnieee33 ,please tell us more, since I can't access weibo & my chinese is limited.

Minnieee33:

Although I agree H&R must have said something to CY before this event. The way how he handled things was not good at all, that's why he lost fans. I don't want to go into the details... 

H&,R is under fire on weibo. Agreed with you how he handled it.

pinksprings01:

How was Yang Zi treated? And I’m glad she’s getting good offers outside of H&R. 

There was rumors going on in 2018 about her breaking their contact and a lot of fake news were going around. Her last H&R drama was white snake and then she just started to take on outside productions. 

0olongtea:

@Minnieee33 ,please tell us more, since I can't access weibo & my chinese is limited.

Mostly people are saying CY is not a gentleman on how he handled the situation and he seem like he didn't care much about SF.   Drama fans are just pissed off that they paid to watch their heart getting broken. 

Comment on weibo: last night, it looks like Cheng yi was wearing the lover's curse mask.

I'm dead ^^

https://www.sohu.com/a/419777626_99900873

Here they make comparisons between the couple before the concert and during the concert (the difference is stark). And I also saw a detail of the concert that I had not noticed: Cheng Yi was going to give the microphone to Cristal Yuan, but Bai Shu who was nearby gave it first.
 eliteles1:

https://www.sohu.com/a/419777626_99900873

Here they make comparisons between the couple before the concert and during the concert (the difference is stark). And I also saw a detail of the concert that I had not noticed: Cheng Yi was going to give the microphone to Cristal Yuan, but Bai Shu who was nearby gave it first.

She chose Bai Shu and not CY! Somehow I'm happy for that lol

His weibo went down to 1227 so like he lost 80k? I hope that's what H&R wanted to happened. 

LovelyLady:

Comment on weibo: last night, it looks like Cheng yi was wearing the lover's curse mask.

I'm dead ^^

Hahahaha 

Minnieee33:

Yes, he lost fans. And I see how difficult his career is. After 9 years, at the age of 30, now that he has achieved success, this happens. The first company that managed him went bankrupt. And now his new company has no finness. But I hope, I hope so much, that everything will work out in the end for both of them ... God Bless.