Dashmount20:

hmmmm... OMG.. 15 years..is like secondary.. puppy love to adult ah..

is it modern era or republican?

Modern drama happy ending :) 

So they did this event only to break the CP? Wow I feel bad for YBY though. She didn't seem to know that. She glanced at CY but he ....well

Minnieee33:

The comments on douban are so funny but it's up to 2.2 now. 

Can you share a bit of the comment please ?

cyprille:

not 60K rmb,,, 100k people paid around 25rmb each some even paid 50rmb each... so if 60k fans asked for refund thats a big amount

ooo.. so 40k fans are fine with no refund.

60k request for refund. hmm i calculate first

60000 x 50rmb = 3mil RMB.. 

i think Heaven emperor still got budget for 3mil RMB, he has more than 1Bil..

Minnieee33:

The comments on douban are so funny but it's up to 2.2 now. 

what comment what comment? where u see?

ChuXuanJi:

So they did this event only to break the CP? Wow I feel bad for YBY though. She didn't seem to know that. She glanced at CY but he ....well

yea lor.. drastic move "Separation after 10 days married" Lol.. what a joke that HEaven Emperor think of..

Dashmount20:

i din see any promotion for CY..

I know no promotion for LR

TPOC got mah.. tencent put so big ad on the weTV app.. tempted u to click the big picture..

LR is youku.. no eng sub.. totally out from international fans..  like abandoned project..

I don't think they care much about international fans, kinda forgot about us. They spent a lot on Chinese website trends on CY. They are promoting him a lot because he has so many drama lined up. They kinda gave up on TPOC including Tencent. 

ChuXuanJi:

I don't know what was the point of this event. Might have been the top management told CY to break cp and then he over did it or something else but the whole event was a disaster to fans. 

Minnieee33:

Modern drama happy ending :) 

if Happy Ending, then that will be great if YBY with LXY or Bai Shu.. I am ok with both of them.

wakakaka YBY.. you can consider to do the role.. I support u.. hahaha :D

but the ML must Bai Shu or LXY.. wakaka :D

Minnieee33:

I don't think they care much about international fans, kinda forgot about us. They spent a lot on Chinese website trends on CY. They are promoting him a lot because he has so many drama lined up. They kinda gave up on TPOC including Tencent. 

I don't know what was the point of this event. Might have been the top management told CY to break cp and then he over did it or something else but the whole event was a disaster to fans. 

I think CY also shock lar.. that what i said from beginning. He shocked.. but he really over did liaoo..

There is almost 4000 comments in less than 6 hrs. I don't think you guys want to see the comments since it's almost all 1 star. Someone said this :

I think this passage is especially suitable for us now: I didn’t expect that you really love me so much. You can believe whatever I say. As long as I get what I want, even if I lie to you thousands of times, I’m afraid I’ll be obsessed with me. shift. How to do? I am really touched. 
 Minnieee33:

I saw the interview section after the event and a reporter asked whethere CY and YBY will work again in the future and Director answered the question instead of them. But at that time CY frowned and seemed to annoy by this question. I felt so bad. Didn't they want 11th life together just as co-worker.

ChuXuanJi:

I saw the interview section after the event and a reporter asked whethere CY and YBY will work again in the future and Director answered the question instead of them. But at that time CY frowned and seemed to annoy by this question. I felt so bad. Didn't they want 11th life together just as co-worker.

haiya.. the 11 life is directed also lar.. 

also not touch.. only pass by like stranger lar.. the message is.. series end.. walk as stranger..  haizzz... Good bye.. 

the message is Good bye... not "Good bye My princess"

that why.. i am very sad seeing and watching this all..  and want to wait what will be coming next.. 

now is storm... next is ? thunder? then following ? typhoon?

Minnieee33:

There is almost 4000 comments in less than 6 hrs. I don't think you guys want to see the comments since it's almost all 1 star. Someone said this :

I think this passage is especially suitable for us now: I didn’t expect that you really love me so much. You can believe whatever I say. As long as I get what I want, even if I lie to you thousands of times, I’m afraid I’ll be obsessed with me. shift. How to do? I am really touched. 

can you give link?

Minnieee33:

Hahahahaha.  I think we found a lot of similarities with this situation and L&R ^^

I saw a photo on weibo, someone saying that at the end of the series farewell video (the director cried) and Liu Xue Yi consoling. (Everyone was saddened by what this company forced them to do there: Cheng Yi, Cristal Yuan, the director, the presenter). I see everything. I hope everyone will recover. But of all the most affected is Cheng Yi (May God bless you and protect ,Cheng Yi). May God perform a miracle in your life and protect you from all harm. For the world is perverse, my dear actor that I learn to love in the person Si Feng. And all the best for your colleague Cristal Yuan and the director and everyone. P.S> I saw a short video on weibo, the actor who made Deputy Master (speaking good words about Cheng Yi), in the end he even cried).